What's new

How Indian Media Mainstreamed The ‘Land Jihad’ Propaganda

Jab pata chala ki bhai Central Government toh sirf Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi, Bhayye, Brahman, Baniye logo ko favor karti hai.

Hum kyun deshbhakt ban ke rahe?
aisa to kuch bhi nahi hai afaict but aapki marzi

LOL. Something made him "flip" ? Wait, I have heard that before,
I've also noticed, its sorta become trendy for leftists, congress people etc to say how the used to be big on BJP but not anymore. :D

Oh, so you were "deshbhakt" for the govt, not for the nation.

Totally makes sense :lol:
I was more than nationalist than sanghis like you. No one paid me to post pro India, anti Gandhi, anti Muslim stuff on orkut. There was no IT cell or Amit Malviaya at that time.

If I am being treated like a 3rd class citizen, why should I be patriotic?

Your ultra Nationalist Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi Modi Bhakts never send their children to join the army. They teach their children how to cheat fellow Indians and enrich themselves. Why don't you point out their hypocrisy?

Oh, so you were "deshbhakt" for the govt, not for the nation.

Totally makes sense
Anti BJP matlab pro left nahi hota hai.

I am anti Congress. I am anti AAP. I am anti Communist Party of India as well.

Because the above parties are no different from the BJP.

Like the BJP they support Hindi imposition,Hindi demographic invasion and give a free hand to Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi crony capitalists

Your ultra Nationalist Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi Modi Bhakts never send their children to join the army.
Rich people in general do not join the forces, can't say entirely about Jains but Gujjus, and Marwadis in particular are many times quite wealthy business folk.

I was more than nationalist than sanghis like you. No one paid me to post pro India, anti Gandhi, anti Muslim stuff on orkut. There was no IT cell or Amit Malviaya at that time.

If I am being treated like a 3rd class citizen, why should I be patriotic?

Your ultra Nationalist Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi Modi Bhakts never send their children to join the army. They teach their children how to cheat fellow Indians and enrich themselves. Why don't you point out their hypocrisy?

lol. I totally believe you. not

I don't think its fair to treat pakistanis like 3rd class citizens in India. We should first check their visa.

Meanwhile in the real world,

army_060219044226.jpg

Dr Nishank is the daughter of Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank — the new HRD minister of the Modi Cabinet. She is an Army doctor.

Namita Pant is the daughter of Prakash Pant, finance minister from Uttarakhand. She is an Army lawyer.

Sachin Pilot and Anurag Thakur are part of this Territorial Army. In 2012, Sachin Pilot became the first Union minister to be commissioned as an officer in the TA.

Anurag Thakur was the first serving BJP MP to become a regular commissioned officer.

Capt Robin Bordoloi, who is the son of Assam's first Chief Minister Gopinath Bordoloi. Currently he is a BJP member.

Capt Robin's older brother was also in the army- Brigadier Dhirendra Nath Bordoloi.

Gen. VK Singh was army general before joining BJP and becoming a Minister

Colonel Rajyavardhan Rathore (Retd.) served the Army for 23 years from 1990 to 2013. He also served in the anti-insurgency operations in Jammu and Kashmir. Was minister in Modi govt.

Bhuwan Chandra Khanduri joined the Army in 1954 and served in Corps of Engineers for 36 years till 1990. He was the Commander of Regiment during the Indo-Pak war in 1971.
He is a Member of Parliament in the 16th Lok Sabha and has served as Chief Minister of Uttarakhand from 2007–2009 and 2011-2012.

He has also served as a Cabinet Minister, Ministry of Surface Transport of the Government headed by former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Current BJP leader Captain Singh is a former army personnel.

Jaswant Singh was an officer in the Indian Army in the 1960s and is an alumnus of Mayo College and the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla.

Captain Jagat Vir Singh Drona, served in the army till 1990. He contested on a BJP ticket in 1989 from Kanpur but failed to win the polls. He had been a member of the RSS since he was 12 and became a sanghchalak after he left Army.

He is a former member of the 10th, 11th and 12th Lok Sabha and presently is the Mayor of Kanpur.

Rich people in general do not join the forces, can't say entirely about Jains but Gujjus, and Marwadis in particular are many times quite wealthy business folk.
George Bush, Prince Harry and many others western elites served on the battlefield.

lol. I totally believe you. not

I don't think its fair to treat pakistanis like 3rd class citizens in India. We should first check their visa.

Meanwhile in the real world,

army_060219044226.jpg

Dr Nishank is the daughter of Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank — the new HRD minister of the Modi Cabinet. She is an Army doctor.

Namita Pant is the daughter of Prakash Pant, finance minister from Uttarakhand. She is an Army lawyer.

Sachin Pilot and Anurag Thakur are part of this Territorial Army. In 2012, Sachin Pilot became the first Union minister to be commissioned as an officer in the TA.

Anurag Thakur was the first serving BJP MP to become a regular commissioned officer.

Capt Robin Bordoloi, who is the son of Assam's first Chief Minister Gopinath Bordoloi. Currently he is a BJP member.

Capt Robin's older brother was also in the army- Brigadier Dhirendra Nath Bordoloi.

Gen. VK Singh was army general before joining BJP and becoming a Minister

Colonel Rajyavardhan Rathore (Retd.) served the Army for 23 years from 1990 to 2013. He also served in the anti-insurgency operations in Jammu and Kashmir. Was minister in Modi govt.

Bhuwan Chandra Khanduri joined the Army in 1954 and served in Corps of Engineers for 36 years till 1990. He was the Commander of Regiment during the Indo-Pak war in 1971.
He is a Member of Parliament in the 16th Lok Sabha and has served as Chief Minister of Uttarakhand from 2007–2009 and 2011-2012.

He has also served as a Cabinet Minister, Ministry of Surface Transport of the Government headed by former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

Current BJP leader Captain Singh is a former army personnel.

Jaswant Singh was an officer in the Indian Army in the 1960s and is an alumnus of Mayo College and the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla.

Captain Jagat Vir Singh Drona, served in the army till 1990. He contested on a BJP ticket in 1989 from Kanpur but failed to win the polls. He had been a member of the RSS since he was 12 and became a sanghchalak after he left Army.

He is a former member of the 10th, 11th and 12th Lok Sabha and presently is the Mayor of Kanpur.
Sanghi, do you know how to read?

Tell me about your Gujarati politician and businessmen children serving in the army.

Amit Shah's incompetent son is running the BCCI.

George Bush, Prince Harry and many others western elites served on the battlefield.

Sanghi, do you know how to read?

Tell me about your Gujarati politician and businessmen children serving in the army.

Amit Shah's incompetent son is running the BCCI.

I don't think Jay shah will ever get selected as an army recruit, :lol:

.jpg

Why are YOU not in the army ? :lol:

Wasn't talking about foreign political elite or royalty, I meant rich Indian folk.
I have nothing against you.

But you need to brush up your history.

During British times, there were petty lower class Gujarati and Marwadi business men. Army jobs at that time paid you better than doing petty business stuff. But even then these petty Gujarati and Marwadi never joined the army. They used to pimp their women in the deserts of Kutch and Marwad.

There is a reason why even the bengalis, bhayyas Or South Indians have nothing good to say about these Gujarati and Marwadi banias.

Once, Field Marshal Sam Bahadur Manekshaw started addressing a public meeting at Ahmedabad in English and the crowd started chanting, "Speak in Gujarati”. We will hear you only if you speak in Gujarati.

Field Marshal Sam Bahadur Manekshaw stopped. Swept the audience with a hard stare and replied,

"Friends, I have fought many a battle in my long career. I have learned Punjabi from men of the Sikh Regiment; Marathi from the Maratha Regiment; Tamil from the men of the Madras Sappers; Bengali from the men of the Bengal Sappers, Hindi from the Bihar Regiment; and even Nepali from the Gurkha Regiment.

Unfortunately there was no soldier from Gujarat from whom I could have learnt Gujarati."

You could have heard a pin drop silence.

Muslims should not have right to own any land in india . Muslims should have right to rent but that rent also for weekly contracts . No muslim should allowed to live rented property more then 3 months .

I have nothing against you.

But you need to brush up your history.

During British times, there were petty lower class Gujarati and Marwadi business men. Army jobs at that time paid you better than doing petty business stuff. But even then these petty Gujarati and Marwadi never joined the army. They used to pimp their women in the deserts of Kutch and Marwad.

There is a reason why even the bengalis, bhayyas Or South Indians have nothing good to say about these Gujarati and Marwadi banias.

Once, Field Marshal Sam Bahadur Manekshaw started addressing a public meeting at Ahmedabad in English and the crowd started chanting, "Speak in Gujarati”. We will hear you only if you speak in Gujarati.

Field Marshal Sam Bahadur Manekshaw stopped. Swept the audience with a hard stare and replied,

"Friends, I have fought many a battle in my long career. I have learned Punjabi from men of the Sikh Regiment; Marathi from the Maratha Regiment; Tamil from the men of the Madras Sappers; Bengali from the men of the Bengal Sappers, Hindi from the Bihar Regiment; and even Nepali from the Gurkha Regiment.

Unfortunately there was no soldier from Gujarat from whom I could have learnt Gujarati."

You could have heard a pin drop silence.

You do realize that the BRITISH Indian army was filled with people who sided with the BRITISH AGAINST INDIANS, right ? :lol:

However those who OPPOSED the british were certainly gujarati's.

Gandhi, Sardar Patel, Moraji Desai, Sarabai, etc.

You do realize that the BRITISH Indian army was filled with people who sided with the BRITISH AGAINST INDIANS, right ? :lol:

However those who OPPOSED the british were certainly gujarati's.

Gandhi, Sardar Patel, Moraji Desai, Sarabai, etc.
Kuch sharam kar bey.

Gujarat Marwadi Businessmen and moneylenders were the biggest supporters of the British.

The poor Indians had more hatred towards these Gujarati Marwadi Banias than the British.

The poor farmers and peasants used to attack these banias.

The Deccan riots
In 1875 CE, the peasants revolted in the Maharashtra, and the revolts was called the 'Deccan riots'. The peasants revolted against oppression by local Gujarati Marwadi moneylenders who were grabbing their lands.

Kuch sharam kar bey.

Gujarat Marwadi Businessmen and moneylenders were the biggest supporters of the British.

The poor Indians had more hatred towards these Gujarati Marwadi Banias than the British.

The poor farmers and peasants used to attack these banias.

The Deccan riots
In 1875 CE, the peasants revolted in the Maharashtra, and the revolts was called the 'Deccan riots'. The peasants revolted against oppression by local Gujarati Marwadi moneylenders who were grabbing their lands.

LOL, That was 1875, this is 2023. Almost 150 years later. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom