What's new

How Indian media reporting on Bangladesh is distorted by bad faith

And BD media has an obsession with Indian media. We don't even know or care about your media or culture or any shit. Only you people watch our movies, watch our media, watch what we do. terrible unhealthy obsession with India. Don't tell me you guys watch IPL as well.
The news is literally about how Indian media reports about Bangladesh. The news itself is reported in an Indian media. While I agree that you don't know about our culture the fact that an Indian media is reporting about how Indian media reports our news makes it very difficult to say you don't care. Oh and never say you don't know or care about 'any shit'...if Indians care about something that is shit. Your country cares about it so much that people actually steal it.

And BD media has an obsession with Indian media. We don't even know or care about your media or culture or any shit. Only you people watch our movies, watch our media, watch what we do. terrible unhealthy obsession with India. Don't tell me you guys watch IPL as well.

Indians never cared about India in the first place , that's why it's so dam underdeveloped lmao

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom