What's new

How Isreal attacked Gaza Hospital, My assessment.

Military professionals can provide insight that normal people cannot. One should pay attention to what military professionals have to say.

Propaganda is involved in war in modern times and social media allows disinformation / propaganda to spread at an alarming rate:

You (any member) can have a position on the ongoing Palestine - Israel conflict (you can assume that any side is in the wrong - understandable), but it is important to respect those who are trying to understand who is doing what in war. This is the point of having a discussion on this topic.

If you (any member) have concrete evidence to support your statement then you can put it on the table for interpretation.

Well, at least I support my claim with evidence I see and I did not see, tell me why yours are the "truth" when mine are disinformation??

But you are right, let's call mods and let them decide who is posting disinformation? Shall we?

@LeGenD @waz

You can clearly see those 2 cars flip over from the picture of yours, this does not happened on the Hospital car lot

View attachment 963383

Cellulose case means less shrapnel, that does not mean the explosive force is also minimized.
What evidence and from what source, stupidity like yours caused millions of death in Iraq and we are yet to see the light of WMD in Iraq claim. Just disinformation, misinformation and whatnot that is what the west is all about. All you want to do is make the Palestinians look like the aggressor and israeli scum as the victim.

You guys are reaching. No JDAM craters or even a direct hit on the hospital so you resort to Jewish barrel bombs.
Infos are controlled by the jews and the west. You folks are trying to spread your narrative. You folks are directly responsible for Palestinian genocide and occupation by the jews. And you want us to believe you?

What evidence and from what source, stupidity like yours caused millions of death in Iraq and we are yet to see the light of WMD in Iraq claim. Just disinformation, misinformation and whatnot that is what the west is all about. All you want to do is make the Palestinians look like the aggressor and israeli scum as the victim.
First of all, I did not say who did what, in fact, I have already said I can't pinpoint to whoever did this because to do this, you will need to be in on the ground and collect evidence. No one can just by a look of what happened.

However, I don't need to be there to know what is missing in a scene, so I can say for sure what this is not.

On the other hand, you have offered NOTHING toward this, I am not really too sure if you even offered your opinion, instead of jump right into trolling. Maybe you need to heed what THE MOD, whom you called, said here and Let me quote them here for you

Military professionals can provide insight that normal people cannot. One should pay attention to what military professionals have to say.

Propaganda is involved in war in modern times and social media allows disinformation / propaganda to spread at an alarming rate:

You (any member) can have a position on the ongoing Palestine - Israel conflict (you can assume that any side is in the wrong - understandable), but it is important to respect those who are trying to understand who is doing what in war. This is the point of having a discussion on this topic.

If you (any member) have concrete evidence to support your statement then you can put it on the table for interpretation.

This is a footage of an Israeli airstrike from yesterday, it is consistent with footage of the attack on Al-Ahli hospital, Also high pitch noise is present in this video and can be heared before the explosion, so yeah.
A bomb traveling at supersonic speed and exploding. You would have seen the explosion first and herd the sound of bomb tavelling later.

Because bomb is traveling faster than speed of sound.

That does not happen in this case.
High pitch noise does not necessarily mean supersonic. And as someone suggested, you would have seen the flash before you hear the sound because light travel a lot faster than sound, if that bomb travel SUPER-sonic, it mean it would detonated before you hear the bomb detonate, because it is travel faster than sound. That's what supersonic means

This is a footage of an Israeli airstrike from yesterday, it is consistent with footage of the attack on Al-Ahli hospital, Also high pitch noise is present in this video and can be heared before the explosion, so yeah.
Again, high pitch noise does not mean anything, yes, it could be projectile hitting terminal velocity and going supersonic, but it could also be the projectile being disintegrated.

(15 - 16 seconds clearly after the rocket flamed out)

On the other hand, you hear the strike first then the flash, suggesting whatever that hit the ground is slower than the speed of sound, because if that projectile is travelling faster than sound, then you would see the flash first, then hear it, because that's what SUPER-sonic means

On the other hand, you hear the strike first then the flash, suggesting whatever that hit the ground is slower than the speed of sound, because if that projectile is travelling faster than sound, then you would see the flash first, then hear it, because that's what SUPER-sonic means
To somehow make this 'evidence' of an Israeli attack, we tampered with the laws of nature. With the J-20, we have 'Chinese physics'. With the PAK-FA, we have 'Russian physics'. Now -- 'Hamas physics'. :rolleyes:

To somehow make this 'evidence' of an Israeli attack, we tampered with the laws of nature. With the J-20, we have 'Chinese physics'. With the PAK-FA, we have 'Russian physics'. Now -- 'Hamas physics'. :rolleyes:

I agree with you

Israel didn't bomb that hospital

After all they never bombed hospitals before so why would they do it this time

Israeli mix their weapons and don't use just one type of ordinance.
If I want to destroy a building, I would use a bomb ON the building. You are making generalized statements that actually are NOT helpful.

There is no justificvation for committing a genocide and Israel will dearly pay for it.
That parking lot damage cannot produce 500 dead.

So where are the 500 dead?
Yeah,I wanted to ask yesterday,how did they come up with that number? First they said 200-300 people,then suddenly 500 and it stuck. They didn't say they pulled out 500 bodies,they just said 500 people died there.

Israeli mix their weapons and don't use just one type of ordinance. There is no justificvation for committing a genocide and Israel will dearly pay for it.
Bro,like Gambit said,if Israelis wanted to destroy the hospital,they would have used a more effective bomb or missile. Something that would hit on the roof and just blow up the entire building.

Your source say 'tank shell' that ended in four deaths, which make sense. This latest claim has 500 dead but the physical evidences do not match.

My source actually says that Israel has always bombed and same is the case with this one too

My source actually says that Israel has always bombed and same is the case with this one too
The current claim is 500 dead. If so, there must be corresponding PHYSICAL evidences of a weapon and attack method that would produce such casualty count.

So either it is a failed rocket fired by someone else, Hamas or Islamic Jihad, or an Israeli tank attack. As long as the 500 dead claim persists, the physical evidence cannot implicate Israel.

Back
Top Bottom