What's new

how long does it take get appointed in atomic energy and nescom??

bushra21

New Recruit

Reaction score
hey ve to ask that how long does it take to get appointed in atomic energy and nescom after you ve given your interview?

contrary to popular belief , most on this forum are kids doing their college educations. how in gods name do you expect an answer then?:)

my younger sis was selected for systems engineering by Atomic energy comission.
it took.6 months to get final call.

you can contact them and ask them.whats happening.

i think it simlpy means you dident got selected they just dont want any nuke in monkey hand:taz:

my younger sis was selected for systems engineering by Atomic energy comission.
it took.6 months to get final call.

you can contact them and ask them.whats happening.

actually interviews r still goin on...had interview some 1 week ago..das y I dn wan 2 cntct them right nw..bt I dn knw dat wether its atomic energy r nescom...cz they vnt displayed their identity..that who they r...acha if u ve any idea then plz temme dat how long does nescom take??...cz 6 months is quite a long time..:(

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

i think it simlpy means you dident got selected they just dont want any nuke in monkey hand:taz:

lolz yeah it might be possible that they ve slectd som1 else..bt interviews r still goin on, das y cant say that ve rejected me..:)

Get some Sifarish or pay some notes
it'll help you

There is no sifarish there, they select people on merit

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

a...cz 6 months is quite a long time..

They have to do extensive background check and positive report from agencies is must to be selected for atomic energy, i think same is the case with nescom.

This is PAKISTAN bahi g
everyone knows what merit is.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

If you don't believe apply some safarish or some notes ;)
you'll see the results

Back
Top Bottom