What's new

How Many Generals Do You know or Have Met of Pakistan Army?

FireFighter

Reaction score
Hello there folks,

This is just to see how many people are related with and/or have experience meeting with Generals of the Pakistan Army. Please post your experience meeting or interacting with the Generals.

There are two Generals in my family. One was either an Air Cdr (is Air Cdr = one star general in PA?) or AVM, also one of the teachers of Sir Murad K, retired long ago. The other is a Brig. General currently serving in the forces. Apart from that one of my dad's best friend is a Lt. General currently serving in the army and his name is on the list in the first post.

My experience: Well! All of the generals I have met in my family and beyond have been extremely positive, very energetic and motivational, as well as inspirational personalities. They are some of the most disciplined and organized people I have met. Have I mentioned fearless yet? dangeriously fearless...:lol:

How was yours?

Please share.

Hi,
i know many Generals have also seen few in chaddis as well of course at swimming pool :lol: , BTW i think that majority of people have got to big for their boots, although good and bad people exist every where, but status, money, snobs respect, takes to the head of majority of people in status conscious society like ours :hitwall:

Nice post , I have known 2 retired LT generals , 2 retired major generals , and presently I know 2 serving Lt generals and 10 serving major generals. :)
the first i met was LT Gen (r) Ali M.Jan Orakzai (former governor of pukhtoonistan)

General Muharaf my fathers unit officier and was his commander also...my father was his security officier..
General Mehmod ex DG ISI my fathers unit officier and very close to my father.
General Mustafa my fathers GOC in multan cantt.
General itehar friend of my Father.
General Zahid ex Commamdant PMA and current quater gerneral master.
General yousaf.

i have met generals when my father was in army, but i was too young to remember the names... only names i can remember is lt. General Iftikhar (Ch. nisar's brother) as i was his son's best friend and general kaizad as we met on a couple of get-together of ex army men!!

gen sher ali khan
gen ayub khan
gen sahibzada yaqoob ali khan
gen yayha khan
gen amir abdullah khan niazi
gen asif nawaz
gen waheed kakar
gen gul hasan
gen abid zahid
gen ali ahmad
gen arbab jahangir
gen musa
AM nur khan
.....and many others.....these were top-of-the-mind

I have not met any general but my grand father has met many famous Generals of Pakistani Army.Few of them are listed
General Tikka Khan
General Gul Hassan
General Ayub Khan
General Naseerullah Babar (He was Captain back then when he met my Grandfather who was also a captain back then).
General Zia-ul-Haq (Got a medal from him).
Major General Iftikhar Khan Janjua (Met him when he Iftikhar Khan was colonel)
He probably met a lot more generals but can't remember all info as his memory is getting weaker due to age.

met
Gen Hamid Gul

Lt Gen (r) Iftikhar Hussain Shah (former governor of NWFP)

LT Gen (r) Ali M.Jan Orakzai (former governor of NWFP)

do u guyz know about a general.........currently GOC of malir cantt Karachi...????
he has never taken any pay from army.........he is from da nawab family.........his cast is PATOTI.........n the most interesting thing is HE IS THE FIRST COUSIN OF SAIF ALI KHAN................THE INDIAN BOLLYWOOD FILM STAR!!!:azn::azn:

do u guyz know about a general.........currently GOC of malir cantt Karachi...????
he has never taken any pay from army.........he is from da nawab family.........his cast is PATOTI.........n the most interesting thing is HE IS THE FIRST COUSIN OF SAIF ALI KHAN................THE INDIAN BOLLYWOOD FILM STAR!!!:azn::azn:

And where are we going with this?!!!

I know many Generals...

General Webmaster

General Asim Aquil

General Agnostic Muslim

General Zaki

Geneal fatman17

General Imran Khan and list goes on...... ;) :D

:lol:, its not Patoti, its Pataudi. I think you are referring to Isfandiyar Ali Khan Pataudi, son of Sher Ali Khan. He is the cousin of Saif Ali Khan.

He is the chairman of the Polo Club too but I am not sure about the Karachi part.

Back
Top Bottom