What's new

How many of you believe in UMMA or Islamic Brotherhood ?

How many of you believe in UMMA or Islamic Brotherhood ?Please Only Muslims Vote

• Yes

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 27 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pak-yes

Reaction score
Guys don't kill me for starting this thread.This thread is just to check the number of People Believing in Muslim Brotherhood in Present times.

And Please Please Please Please i request only Muslims to vote in the Poll

I do believe in Ummah but we need honest leaders first who can unite this Ummah once again.

Last edited:
Allah سبحانه وتعالى revealed:

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ

"The believers are nothing else than brothers. So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy." [Al-Hujjurat, 49:10]

we must believe in UMMAH, its not a choice rather a direct command from Allah....
and it was demonstrated by our prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) as well, through out his life.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "You will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not guide you to something which if you carry out you will love one another? Spread salaam amongst yourselves." [Muslim]

so brotherhood is an obligation, not a choice.

If someone need clarification on 'concept of UMMAH/brotherhood' feel free to contact me. wsalaam

This highly hypothetical brotherhood or ummah idea was a brain child of Hasan al Banna (1906 - 1949) which was later revived by Sayyed Qutb , Mowdudi and at the end Osama-Zawahiri gangs. These are all non state actors as no single government in the world talks about this. People who talk about these ummah things never receive any legal sanctuary anywhere except in Iran ( in south Lebanon) and their last hope is blogs and web forum like this where they are tolerated.

Last edited:
i believe in it, but at present times, i dont faith is this so called ummat. all muslim countries try to have their personal interests as much as possible, and all need money more than any thing else. racism and nationalism is high. these days it seems an impossible idea. so, for now no ummat only pakistan. only pakistanis dream about ummat, even arabs take this islam into their arabic flavour, the prophet(pbuh) was arabic, holy land is arab land, we deserve praise because islam is because of us arabs etc etc

there is no difference btw people who seek ummat or not, because those who dont believe speak their heart, those who believe dont believe their heart and keep their nationalistic racist feelings as a secret in their heart. its my experience.

in the wake of muslim nationalism or muslim brotherhood, recognized by every corner of muslims, i will support this idea too.

How many of you are able to find poll should have better set of answers instead f YES and NO. Its a crazy poll anyway.

Prophet Muhammad SAWW said that Ummah is like a building made of brick and each brick strengthens the other in it.

Its not matter of who believes in ummah to be one and who not... Ummah is one entity as described by Prophet Muhammad PBUH and it doesn't matter if you take it that way or not... just like God exists and it is immaterial if you as an individual believe in His existence or not.

^^sorry bro if my poll is incomplete.

Well i also have a firm believe in UMMA because it is not a choice but an obligation.

Although in the Present times only Pakistanis believe in it.

Friendly and supportive diplomatic relations amongst all Muslim states is a good goal to aspire to, but strength must be built independently. Pakistan FIRST.

IF WE BELEVE WE ARE IN LOSS TODAY look around in pakistan

How can there be an ummah when most of the Muslim world differs and are stuck on comparison of petty things.

Simply put, I cannot see this happening, not in my lifetime. Remember, unity is for this who work for it and deserve it.

Muslims do not.

Allah سبحانه وتعالى revealed:

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ

"The believers are nothing else than brothers. So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy." [Al-Hujjurat, 49:10]

we must believe in UMMAH, its not a choice rather a direct command from Allah....
and it was demonstrated by our prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) as well, through out his life.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "You will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not guide you to something which if you carry out you will love one another? Spread salaam amongst yourselves." [Muslim]

so brotherhood is an obligation, not a choice.

If someone need clarification on 'concept of UMMAH/brotherhood' feel free to contact me. wsalaam

Apologies for jutting into the discussion, but a friend of mine (who also said that ALLAH could be an acronym for arm-leg-leg-arm-head, encapsulating the omnipresence of God!) once told me that Ummah stands for universal brotherhood, and that not only includes all the believers in Islam but also believers of other faiths. So, correct me if I am wrong, Ummah, as I understood, means universal brotherhood of humanity (encompassing humans of all faiths for the betterment of humanity), and not a political entity as some people tend to believe.

Apologies for jutting into the discussion, but a friend of mine (who also said that ALLAH could be an acronym for arm-leg-leg-arm-head, encapsulating the omnipresence of God!) once told me that Ummah stands for universal brotherhood, and that not only includes all the believers in Islam but also believers of other faiths. So, correct me if I am wrong, Ummah, as I understood, means universal brotherhood of humanity (encompassing humans of all faiths for the betterment of humanity), and not a political entity as some people tend to believe.

Ummah and islamic brotherhood are specifically regarding muslims

for humanity we have Islam as a religion, it is universal and it is for betterment of humanity.
like we have rights of neighbors...we wont go to heaven or our faith is not complete if we sleep full fed and our neighbors are hungry

now religion of neighbor doesn't matter. we must help him
hence Islam is universal and for betterment of humanity...

but Ummah/brotherhood being discussed here is related to Muslims around the globe. some extra duties that we bear on top of duties that we have for every human in the world.

I hope i have cleared the concept here...feel free to discuss any other concept, it will be better if you open a separate thread or contact any muslim here or me in private.

Muslim brotherhood? Not anymore.

Once the Ottoman empire died, that idea is pretty much dead.

But I believe in local Muslim brotherhood. Like in your country only.

sadly they are muslim countries making hell to each other
and countries which not respect its people
so i didn't believe in the next 20 years it would be possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom