What's new

How many people are seeing people struggling with Food acquisition in Pakistan?

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Due to recent inflation rise

First time in perhaps my life I have seen impact of inflation rise so drastically effect a large majority of Pakistani population

The so called middle class is barely able to get by month/month , basis , mean while the folks who are unfortunate to have lost their jobs are facing starvation or other crisis

Just just recently came across a situation a relative of mine reported a old family neighbor , had run aground due to rising cost of food and inflation, so much so that their daughter was impacted by food poisoning due to perhaps eating "old" remains of food

Obviously I had to send in funds to help their situation

However it is clear that situation under PDM (PML/PPP/JUI-F) in Pakistan is slipping fast down the toilet

Every time you hear stories of Textile mills closing or Auto Manufacturing Factory closing it means some where there are these families under the radar slowly falling into a death spiral

People who are wealthy should do due diligence to ask around if anyone in neighborhood has fallen on bad times to prevent catastrophe waiting to happen, because what I learned is many of these fallen families , who have never "begged in life" don't seek help until it is almost the end of line

Last edited:
Nothing will change as long as military generals, bureaucracy, judiciary, politicians keep getting their huge salaries and perks…..poor people will keep starving to death, and many will resort to crime…..to eat food

Is that why he has been prime minister three times ?

He didn't , idiot

Not this one.

Get that sleezebag out of office NOW.... He has not legitimate case to be PM having corrupt elites with west stabbed imran PM in the back and rejected his Gov. . How on earth did he get there? now you know why sharifs is Pm today

He didn't , idiot

Not this one.

Get that sleezebag out of office NOW.... He has not legitimate case to be PM having corrupt elites with west stabbed imran PM in the back and rejected his Gov. . How on earth did he get there? now you know why sharifs is Pm today

He got power this time because the Pakistani Army refused to support Imran Khan. It has nothing to do with letter written by some level American diplomat

Due to recent inflation rise

First time in perhaps my life I have seen impact of inflation rise so drastically effect a large majority of Pakistani population

Daily commute of 30km just to the office is costing 35k in fuel costs.

Food insecurity is a significant issue in Pakistan, and according to the World Food Programmed, an estimated 40% of the population is food insecure, which means they do not have access to enough food to meet their daily needs. The situation may have been exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to economic disruptions and job losses, making it difficult for many families to afford food. Various organizations and the government are working to address the issue and provide food assistance to those in need.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom