What's new

How racists are Chinese?

Song Hong

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
These days, there are lots of allegation that Chinese are racists and even genocidal not just by media from western countries and their allies. Chinese are racists in Malaysia and India, as well as Malays and Indians' narrative. Chinese are racists according to Singaporean Chinese themselves. HK democratic mobs and free presses keep ranting HK are racists. Similarly in Taiwan.

Mainland Chinese are painted as genocidal against Uyghurs and Tibetans, US Chinese are toxic, Singaporean Chinese are racists, even HK and Taiwan Chinese are racists.

How racists are Chinese?

Last edited:
They are not racists and racism is in every single culture and people on earth but I would say they are more tribal not racists as per say

Last edited:
I mean never experienced it myself

Maybe a bit to Asian- centric

Like our culture is the best type of thing (which is slightly annoying for a foreigner to hear), but in my experience

They're not racist or I never faced racism from them, they were good to me

But can't make a general statement for others
you're projecting, me thinks!

but no point in reporting you or tagging any mods because none of them like me anymore and will do the exact opposite of what I ask of them. e.g. If I suggest that you should be banned for racism and they might recommend you for a think tank title. :(
Stop bitching dude, like god you do it way to much
Very Much
Their disdain for Blacks never made sense at all
Before someone gets triggered or butt hurt,I'd like to add some of my best friends are chinese as well.
Who also expressed it.
Tbf unfortunately due to false propoganda lot of races dislike blacks so it's not exclusively Chinese

Last edited:
Look at any videos and blogs that travel to China, whether Anti China or pro China. Who said the Chinese were racist? The Chinese are the most friendly people to foreigners.
Yes, the Chinese hate the Japanese and the Americans because of history and conflicts of interest. This is not racism.
Yes, The Chinese don't like those black people who stay illegally in GuangDong. But everyone knows some black people habits, theft, drug abuse, promiscuity, fighting, disobedience to discipline, etc. This is completely contrary to the living habits of the Chinese people. How do you make the Chinese like them? This is not racism. Because no matter what race people do these things, Chinese people will not like it. It has nothing to do with skin color.

Look at any videos and blogs that travel to China, whether Anti China or pro China. Who said the Chinese were racist? The Chinese are the most friendly people to foreigners.
Yes, the Chinese hate the Japanese and the Americans because of history and conflicts of interest. This is not racism.
Yes, The Chinese don't like those black people who stay illegally in GuangDong. But everyone knows some black people habits, theft, drug abuse, promiscuity, fighting, disobedience to discipline, etc. This is completely contrary to the living habits of the Chinese people. How do you make the Chinese like them? This is not racism. Because no matter what race people do these things, Chinese people will not like it. It has nothing to do with skin color.
seen from darkest to the palest of the Chinese people without seeing any racism.

Ethnic Diversity in China, every single one of these people is from a different ethnic group
1631760989810.png

Ethnic Diversity celebration event in China February 15, 2019

Last edited:
These days, there are lots of allegation that Chinese are racists and even genocidal not just by media from western countries and their allies. Chinese are racists in Malaysia and India, as well as Malays and Indians' narrative. Chinese are racists according to Singaporean Chinese themselves. HK democratic mobs and free presses keep ranting HK are racists. Similarly in Taiwan.

Mainland Chinese are painted as genocidal against Uyghurs and Tibetans, US Chinese are toxic, Singaporean Chinese are racists, even HK and Taiwan Chinese are racists.

How racists are Chinese?

China is a homogeneous society. I expect certain amount of closed mindedness. but are there any more racist than Austrians or Russians ? I doubt it

I dont think so.

Chinese didn't exactly wipe out an entire race of native people and colonized whole continents.

Chinese are not known to have sent militarized missionaries around the world to convert people.

Sure there are bad apples everywhere but a well regulated systemetic racist apparatus is not part of their discourse so far.

seen from darkest to the palest of the Chinese people without seeing any racism.

Ethnic Diversity in China, every one of these is from a different ethnic group
View attachment 778153
China isn't the most diverse of places than?

Maybe due to some historical reasons

Cause in Pak for such a small place compared to China we are much more diverse like you can find a black guy and Scandinavian looking guy in the same country and they have been native to thier area for centeries

Yes, The Chinese don't like those black people who stay illegally in GuangDong. But everyone knows some black people habits, theft, drug abuse, promiscuity, fighting, disobedience to discipline, etc. This is completely contrary to the living habits of the Chinese people. How do you make the Chinese like them? This is not racism.

hmmm ... some racists in USA would say the same. I hope you see where people are coming from

hmmm ... some racists in USA would say the same. I hope you see where people are coming from
The living habits of white Americans are similar to those of blacks, but the Chinese not. China is a conservative and serious nation, it's not the same.
This is a society that pursues collectivism, discipline and accountability. And because of the Opium War, the Chinese people have the lowest tolerance for drugs in the world.
China is not the USA, it is not a country of immigrants. Whoever comes to China should respect the habits and morality of the Chinese people. Moreover, China is not a colonial empire, and the Chinese do not owe black people.

China isn't the most diverse of places then?
with 56 ethnic groups, races?

Cause in Pak for such a small place compared to China we are much more diverse like you can find a black guy and Scandinavian looking guy in the same country and they have been native to thier area for centeries
Pakistan is not as diverse as China. what you may be thinking of as ethnicity is actually varna/caste/sub-caste system a remnant of hinduism

How racists are Chinese?
I have experienced misbehavior from a Chinese waiter in a restaurant. They have a racist tendency just like other races

with 56 ethnic groups, races?

Pakistan is not as diverse as China. what you may be thinking of as ethnicity is actually varna/caste/sub-caste system a remnant of hinduism
67e692c95f647c49d78fec0567729791.jpg

Screenshot_20210915-232152.jpg

HazaraPaulaBronsteinGetty-56a043c75f9b58eba4af951e.jpg

And ofcourse add in the brown guy but let's just make this the last post on this topic cause it's not really that relevant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom