What's new

How to address India / Indian members properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Evil

BANNED
Reaction score
The Only froms of address acceptable to India / Indian Members are

1. India - Indian
2. Bharat - Bharatiya
3. Hindustan - Hindustani

Any wilful attempt to change the spelling and address the member will be deemed as Insulting the Nation and the members.

I request all the Members to join in this thread and support this endeavour to be addressed respectfully and properly.

Mods : Please be kind enough to make it a sticky so that other members could also know how to address Indian members respectfully.

Last edited:
Mods : Please be kind enough to make it a sticky so that other members could also know how to address Indian members respectfylly.

You yourself have a typo :lol:

On serious note: Indian members should thank Pakistani Administrator that Indian section is not renamed as TSI. Because we are sane minded people.

Yet another indaines troller that want to degrade PDF.

Mods please close this thread

Yet another indaines troller that want to degrade PDF.

Mods please close this thread
please dont troll...its for ignorant people like u who cannot spell correctly......please learn or refrain frm posting...cheers

1. India - Indian
2. Bharat - Bharatiya

Any wilful attemp to change the spelling and address the member will be deemed as Isulting the Nation and the members.

I request all the Members to join in this thread and support this endeavour to be addressed respectfully and properly.

Mods : Please be kind enough to make it a sticky so that other members could also know how to address Indian members respectfully.

So you making rules here now lolz haha comon man wake up look where you are at . Plus i think members address indians as indians simple useless thread :tdown::lol:

You can only expect 'Respect' for u, if u show respect in the first place.

Indeed, This applies to people from all places here.

This thread is a good move to understand the fine line that should NOT be crossed.

I never know thats so many ways to address you guys, Need not to worry about me, i only knew you are Indians, but its nice to learn something new though.:azn:

you can clearly see the stupidity of indians members on this fourm, in how they attempt to dominate and dictate over others. yet when when they come to the U.S. in flocks they get treated here worser than dirt because they do not know how to behave.

A prime example is how the thread starter says refers indians as hindustani. This severe stupidity of an indian hindu member who neglects the others indians who live in india. In no way in hell would an indian muslim want to be referred to as "hindustani"

now the mods needs to close this stupid thread.

So you making rules here now lolz haha comon man wake up look where you are at . Plus i think members address indians as indians simple useless thread :tdown::lol:

He is not making any rules. He is just saying the right way to address Indians. It is not acceptable to call Chinese as Chinkis or Pakistani as Pakis. In the same fashion Indians have reservations about the way some of the other members address Indians. This is more prescriptive than authoritative.

Hope rational sense prevails.
:cheers:

you can clearly see the stupidity of indians members on this fourm, in how they attempt to dominate and dictate over others. yet when when they come to the U.S. in flocks they get treated here worser than dirt because they do not know how to behave.

A prime example is how the thread starter says refers indians as hindustani. This severe stupidity of an indian hindu member who neglects the others indians who live in india. In no way in hell would an indian muslim want to be referred to as "hindustani"

Your knowledge is limited and I hope you use the material between your ears. Why are so insecure about the life of this thread? Why are you getting desperate for this thread to be closed ?

In Urdu:

Bharat == Bharti

That obviously stays since we are not changing our language to suit Indians.

In Urdu:

Bharat == Bharti

That obviously stays since we are not changing our language to suit Indians.

Wrong !

Learn and be flexible on a subject you know little.

Bharti even today on a google search will return the Indian telecom giant and it does not even remotely refer to Indians.

I am OK for constructive debate but this is outright show of ignorance.

@griffin,

You have to come to india and then understand what 'hindustani' means since unlike pakistan India was nevermeant to be a 'land of hindus'.

Hindustan in india is not by any means seen related to hindus ... In practical usage.

As i said u have to have an indian heart and mindset to realize this.

In India where we have more muslims than most of the nations, muslims are not muslims but like hindus, sikhs and christians... They are Indians First.

India is the best example of Unity in Diversity... And By the blessings of Allah, Ram , Gurunanak , Buddha and Jesus
It shall remain and exist as a symbol of love and peaceful coexistance forever.

stop worrying abt Indian Muslims...... plz keep ur ignorance to urself...goto wiki or Google Hindustan for learning some thing new today..... btw use intel inside u can be smarter ....lol:azn:

1. India - Indian
2. Bharat - Bharatiya

Any wilful attemp to change the spelling and address the member will be deemed as Isulting the Nation and the members.

We have enough respect that we never change the name of your country, but may be you guys visit your site and check there they never address Pakistan name rightly but i accept your request to show you guys that how much flexible we are :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom