What's new

How to counter transgender harassment for money

So the streets of Pakistan become flooded with more trannies?? That's a disgusting society to live in.

Tell them to get a job, put them to work in factories.
they work but begging is wide in paksitan almost everywhere people beg in this country sir . you are saying as there are no beggars in pakistan ?

they work but begging is wide in paksitan almost everywhere people beg in this country sir . you are saying as there are no beggars in pakistan ?
Begging of any form is bad but in this case regular beggars don't harass people like that and if they do, we can just slap them without any repercussions.

Konsa kam karain gain? Koi shoq sa bheek nhi mangta apni haisiyat k mutabiq kuch da daina chahiye
Begging is not allowed in Islam

Salaam

I've found they usually either avoid you or don't pester you too much if you have a proper beard.

With regards to begging, unfortunately, it's become a business for a lot of people. I'm not just talking about the beggars though. I'm sure most are aware of the 'mafias' that run these begging businesses. They have territories defined and they pick and drop their workers to their chosen spots. Apparently, from what I've read about it, it involves a lot of human trafficking and abuse. Many a times kids are said to be maimed for such things. Nasty stuff.

Which is not to say there aren't poor people begging or anything. I usually give the zakat/sadaqa/ushar to people I personally know.

Every now and then at almost every traffic signal there are transgender aka "khwaja sara" harassing people for money. They go as far as touching people's (exclusively men's) arms and face and when you refuse to give them they hurl abuses and make a tamasha out of you in front of public. Why no one raises a voice against this behavior? No law enforcement takes any action.

Come to azad Kashmir, where they walk into your house, threaten not to leave and take off clothes to humiliate you. The price of your dignity is British 500 pounds or be humiliated with a naked khusra in your house for everyone to see.

our khusra is called reshma, you have to play hide n seek n hope they get tired n go home. she about just under 6ft, with big hands like a yeti beast.

are we allowed to throw them out of our house? i have been told they protected species by government n we have to pay them even if they are stealing your food from fridge, clothes, shoes.

otherwise this khusra will get big wood up his a ss but i was told i go jail no matter whos fault it is the khusra has to be paid.
what are my rights?

I used to give money to either young girls ( they have other means to make money i.e., prostitution so giving them money is equal to saving them from committing a bigger sin) and transgenders because the society has shut all doors of economic progress at them. They are few exceptions like a recent transgender doctor but maybe one in a thousand are owned by their families!

But since the past few years, I just keep a notebook in my car to record the money i would have given to the beggars. And once the total amount in the notebook crosses pre-set limit (in six figures), i give it to "one" individual with the hope that it would make a permanent change in that person's life.

10-20 rs daily wont make a difference in their lives and wont change their habits. But a substantial amount may make them start selling balloons, pens, car accessories etc and get out of the viscious circle of poverty. They might also spend all that money on drugs or something, but somethings need to be left to Allah.

Best is to prevent abductions and castration of young boys who become these transvestite. They have a sad existence. I think most are forced into such situations.
My goray friends can't believe there open trans in Pakistan, being such a conservative society. I told them there are thousands of them roaming the streets of Pakistan and some have even organized as political force.

transgenders because the society has shut all doors of economic progress at them.
That is a concocted lie made to justify beggary. There are a thousand ways to earn halal without any real skills. How about starting a French fries stall or tuck shop on roadside. It cost 30k or less. What about providing bykea service.

Last edited:
So much sympathy for the mother of terrorists. So little tolerance for victims of systemic marginalisation. I am very sorry they inconvenience you so much. Perhaps you might grow to love them if they wear burqa and wage jihad on the US.

Back
Top Bottom