What's new

How to detect Indian with Pakistani Flag on PDF

I know 😂 It's the colors

LOL about 18 years back I came across a forum of Turks & Israelis fighting over which country would win in a war. There was an emotional Jewish American there cheering for Israel.

But the Greek poster there claimed they created a flag in imitation of Greece. They must be jealous.

ThunderCat can be anybody from Canada. he equated your ka'aba with a shivling (does not care for either 1)

I equate Kabaa worship as idolatry just as much as worshiping the Western Wall in Jerusalem just as much as idols of Jesus & Mary in Churches.

Because idolatry is idolatry .

I saw @Foinikas eating Greek Salad with Nihari, I knew he was Alexander Butt... he is our secret Pakistani in Greece :P

On Topic
Pakistani Pakistani hota hai, chahe Asali ho ya Nakli... Rai Saani

Last edited:
just as much as idols of Jesus & Mary in Churches.
However there is big difference with icons in Orthodoxy. There was a whole civil war in Byzantium about it. I could c/p you from sources why it's different than the Catholic statues etc. if you're interested

However there is big difference with icons in Orthodoxy. There was a whole civil war in Byzantium about it. I could c/p you from sources why it's different than the Catholic statues etc. if you're interested

Religion is a form of human tribalism. It's the same reason why Orthodox crosses are distinguished from Catholic crosses. For the same reason why Shia rituals are distinguished from Sunni ones.

Tribalism is in our DNA. No point resisting it. Only thing to do is balance it.

Hi,

I just saw a post (now deleted) "Pakistan's top 10 Enemies".

The guy with Pakistani flag put Bangladesh, Iran, Croatia, Serbia, Russia, Armenia and many more countries in that list, which we NEVER have any enmity at all. A pure Pakistani will never think these countries as Enemies EVER. Infact Great relations with Iran, Bangladesh are in our core interests. Russia and other countries way much important and never a genuine Pakistani will think them as enemy

The Same guy is hell bound to suggest that Pakistan should start a war with Iran as if we the primary threat of india is already dealt with.

Same guy trying to intentionally look stupid made a thread "its official US says india is no more an Ally". Infact in that video the US official was praising india as a next power and talking about partnering with it and much above then a usual status of mod app.

Continuous and Repeated efforts to show friendly countries or even neutral countries as our enemies is a clear sign of an imposter. This should be dealt with.
It is crucial to maintain good relations with other countries for the benefit of all involved, and it is essential to promote mutual understanding and respect

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom