What's new

How to detect Indian with Pakistani Flag on PDF

Bleek?
Come on man, what anti state propaganda he has done? He is among the rational people here.

On topic: How can OP assume that people cannot have opinions different than state narrative/Opinions?

You can find confirmed Pakistanis who think Iran is an enemy and you will find confirmed Pakistanis who think Saudia Arab is an enemy country. All about context and biases.
Better add you to the suspect list :azn:

More Hindjews in disguise. I use the term Hindjews because they (Hindus and Jews) wallow and conspire together in the anti-Pakistan propaganda.

1. [IMG alt="James David"]https://defence.pk/pdf/data/avatars/s/170/170834.jpg?1442150297[/IMG]
    View attachment 914036
    Yesterday at 10:02 PM

James David

PROFESSIONAL · 40 · From New Jersey
    • Messages 734
    • Reaction score 1
  2. D
    View attachment 914037
    Jan 16, 2023

Destranator

• Messages 3,462
    • Reaction score -2
  3. [IMG alt="Bleek"]https://defence.pk/pdf/data/avatars/s/203/203900.jpg?1673757437[/IMG]
    View attachment 914035
    Jan 16, 2023

Bleek

• Messages 4,335
    • Reaction score 4
  4. V
    View attachment 914038
    Jan 16, 2023

villageidiot

• Messages 1,613
    • Reaction score 3
  5. [IMG alt="ThunderCat"]https://defence.pk/pdf/data/avatars/s/17/17959.jpg?1388800183[/IMG]
    View attachment 914034
    Jan 16, 2023

ThunderCat

• Messages 1,105
    • Reaction score -1
james david's English is too atrocious for him to be a genuine long time amreeki, may be a new arrival just like two other PDF pro title holders

ThunderCat can be anybody from Canada. he equated your ka'aba with a shivling (does not care for either 1)

villageidiot can be a Pakistani who truly believes in the imamat of moron khan

Bleek can be anybody from UK

Destranator can be anyone from anywhere but BD

if I remember correctly, AZADPAKISTAN2009 from Canada has been larping as a China-educated China-resident for a decade or more. once or twice tried to prove it by throwing out a few machine-translated Chinese words. unfortunately for him he chose to translate "Iron Brother" which the machine did not translate to the actual 3 syllable word that China has for it.

clutch (from Canada) hated/despised imran khan when he was ruling just like areesh and some others did and have now suddenly started to feign love for him

Abdul Rehman Majeed reminds me of another Canadian MultaniGuy

anti-Pakistan dalit is pro-Pakistan maximuswarrior

can't remember other names of soltan Hakikat ve Hikmet

not permissible to say anything about khafee's IDs

there are too many people here who are pro and anti something/same thing both at the same time with different accounts (weirdos bash and praise you for the same post).

Last edited:
james david's English is too atrocious for him to be a genuine long time amreeki, may be a new arrival just like two other PDF pro title holders

ThunderCat can be anybody from Canada. he equated your ka'aba with a shivling (does not care for either 1)

villageidiot can be a Pakistani who truly believes in the imamat of moron khan

Bleek can be anybody from UK

Destranator can be anyone from anywhere but BD

if I remember correctly, AZADPAKISTAN2009 from Canada has been larping as a China-educated China-resident for a decade or more. once or twice tried to prove it by throwing out a few machine-translated Chinese words. unfortunately for him he chose to translate "Iron Brother" which the machine did not translate to the actual 3 syllable word that China has for it.

clutch (from Canada) hated/despised imran khan when he was ruling just like areesh and some others did and have now suddenly started to feign love for him

Abdul Rehman Majeed reminds me of another Canadian MultaniGuy

anti-Pakistan dalit is pro-Pakistan maximuswarrior

can't remember other names of soltan Hakikat ve Hikmet

not permissible to say anything about khafee's IDs

there are too many people here who are pro and anti something/same thing both at the same time with different accounts (weirdos bash and praise you for the same post).
I am loving this. You missed a lot of people. What do you think of @Imran Khan and @lastofthepatriots

You are like Big Brother. Keeping tabs on everyone. Oddly, I never thought much of you. No discernible characteristics. Except that reading your posts, I can't help but feel that you were having a seizure when you were typing it.

I am loving this. You missed a lot of people. What do you think of @Imran Khan and @lastofthepatriots

You are like Big Brother. Keeping tabs on everyone. Oddly, I never thought much of you. No discernible characteristics. Except that reading your posts, I can't help but feel that you were having a seizure when you were typing it.
I am computer BOT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom