What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

Wait can i ask a question if it doesn't sound stupid? Like I'm from hong kong, a girl. And I'm not that good at studies. But the fitness stuff is okay and height is like 5'2 And i wanna join army, so do i really have to be good in studies and then apply or what? And how bout height stuff. Can i get these questions answered please?
Please reply.

Wait can i ask a question if it doesn't sound stupid? Like I'm from hong kong, a girl. And I'm not that good at studies. But the fitness stuff is okay and height is like 5'2 And i wanna join army, so do i really have to be good in studies and then apply or what? And how bout height stuff. Can i get these questions answered please?
Please reply.

check their websites and look for FAQS,as far as i know,you need to be atleast above average in studies to get your name in merit list.whats your qualification ?

i am recomended by issb for pn cadets and have recieved joining istructions also i have applied in TCC army and waiting for further instructions
whihc is better army or navy

i am recommended by issb for pn cadets and have recieved joining instructions also i have applied in TCC army and waiting for further instructions
which is better army or navy

go for navy if you are done with issb otherwise you will not be allowed to take issb for one year,,,,

Please reply.
Minimum height required is 5'1". If u have no other defect like eyes, ears etc u can apply. Also minimum 60% marks are required in last degree attained. Females join in short service commission and must possess bachelors degree atleast

I'd like to know that can I join Pak Army and be in the field if I have glasses?

Hello

i want to join pak army after inter in 2018

but I want to know

what comission after inter:

and after metric :

and after BAC :

I've done my O'levels and a Foundation Degree Programme from Asia Pacific University in Malaysia. I'm concerned whether foundation degrees are acceptable to join the Army. I'm also currently in 2nd year of my BSc in Computer Science and Business Information Systems. I'm 18. Do I qualify to apply for PMA LC or not?

friends main matic main hon or main ne Lahore board mein science group mein 9th class main 87% marks liye hain.kya koi muje bata sakta hai k muje pak air force join karne k liye konse collage main admission lena chahye?

when i passe enter in computer science in 2yers i go aply por soliders on pak army but i want to know when i have commisioned in pak army at 2nd LT

how many years to go from 2nd LT to capitain ?

i want become ssg commando

Asalam-o-Alikum Everyone,
I am new here, i am from kotli azad kahmir, i want to join Pak Army through PMA L/C. I have a problem which I wanted to discuss. I want to apply for PMA in the coming days I have passed my F.Sc. but not in very good shape i.e it took me 4 years to pass it unlike normal 2 years. This was due to some family problems and also because of my own lethargic attitude. But i have passed it now with B-Grade (more than 60%). I was wondering, does it make my case weak, like does it mean that i'll have less chances of selection. Because most probably the ISSB staff are going to think that I was not interested in my studies and was a hooligan at college.But I was very good at school i have A+ in matric (more than 80%). and i am not very bad at studies either i.e my concepts are clear etc. And about family background, I belong to a military family (my father was an officer in Pak Army). and have other personnels in Armed Forces, belonging to my family too.
Thanks.

I've done my O'levels and a Foundation Degree Programme from Asia Pacific University in Malaysia. I'm concerned whether foundation degrees are acceptable to join the Army. I'm also currently in 2nd year of my BSc in Computer Science and Business Information Systems. I'm 18. Do I qualify to apply for PMA LC or not?
ibcc converts your programme into fa/fsc equivalent if you score more than 60% you are good to go

Assalam o Alaikum Sir I want ask I applied for PMA LC 137 but i'm 2 years overage my actual date of birth is 6-5-1990 and I have done my BA from Balochisatn Kech I want to join Pak Army can i get any chance of selection kindly sir reply me i'll be very thankful to you Allah Hafiz.

I like to work as an Army
But till now i am not joined in army department

Assalam o Alaikum Sir I want ask I applied for PMA LC 137 but i'm 2 years overage my actual date of birth is 6-5-1990 and I have done my BA from Balochisatn Kech I want to join Pak Army can i get any chance of selection kindly sir reply me i'll be very thankful to you Allah Hafiz.
If you are over age then no.. Sorry... You must be Under 23 years and 3 months for PMA L/C, if you are applying after BA..

Now Please Will someone help me with my Querry?

Back
Top Bottom