What's new

How to kill time -- the best way

thanks..but I want to do something constructive.

How is that not constructive?? It's practically a full body workout, also enhances your social skills, relieves stress, reduces heart diseases and risk of prostate cancer and there are so many other benefits.

How is that not constructive?? It's practically a full body workout, also enhances your social skills, relieves stress, reduces heart diseases and risk of prostate cancer and there are so many other benefits.

I didn't mean it like that.. Actually I can't do any physical activity inside my office.

I didn't mean it like that.. Actually I can't do any physical activity inside my office.

Ok since you like books read Stephen King novels, they are good thrillers. And if you have access to a computer then you can do whatever you want.

Dude if you think that there is very little work in PSU banks; you will be in for a little surprise... Less work is only for the clerk grade people.. For officers and people who want to get promoted the work is crazy(Pretty pleasant for those who dont want to go up the ladder, life will be a bliss there).... My dad is DGM(he started off as a typist in SBI about 30 years back) in SBI and the amount of work he does puts even me to shame.. His day in the office starts at 9AM precisely and ends at 10-11PM in the night.. If you want to progress in your career, you will have to work your *** off..

On topic :
1) Read novels
2) Visit :pdf:
3) Discuss politics
4) Badmouth ur boss behind his back..!! :D

Oh God, how can i forget these two.

Man! you should kick me for that. :lol:

Now, if you've seen Godfather, then i'd recommend you to skip the novel. Go for 'The Last Don' by the same author, it really good.

loved the last don, was a pleasure to read. the film did not do justice to it .

Should you not learn how to do your job properly first.
The sooner the banks get privatized the better.

Hi guys,

The good news is that I got selected in a PSU bank but Bad news is that now I will have lot of idle time. So guys can you suggest me some ways to kill my time. I did some research on internet and best one I like is to read some good books.

Can you suggest be some damm good books. Genre I like are Fiction, romance, thriller... Thanks

You become software engineer / developer.....and you will pray for free time.....to get free time to do other things....lolz

Back
Top Bottom