What's new

How to put one on "ignore" if he limited account access? [solved]

Ich

Reaction score
Country
Germany
How to put one on "ignore" if he limited account access? I want to set some member on "ignore" but cant cause i cant view his account and thus i cant push the "ignore-button" there. Please advice.

How to put one on "ignore" if he limited account access? I want to set some member on "ignore" but cant cause i cant view his account and thus i cant push the "ignore-button" there. Please advice.
In your case, I would not bother with going to your profile.

Instead, if I press on 'Ich' on your photo and your name, I get a basket offering Follow, Ignore and Start a Conversation.

Upvote 1

In your case, I would not bother with going to your profile.

Instead, if I press on 'Ich' on your photo and your name, I get a basket offering Follow, Ignore and Start a Conversation.

Joe, pressing on the photo may be not possible if the pressing member has no access to the member he wants to ignore. Instead of press if Ich simply hovers the mouse on the photo for half a second he will get details on the other member including "Ignore". For me I get no "Start a conversation" maybe because I am not a Professional or Mod.

Upvote 0
Step 1: click on the name of the member you wish to ignore
833F946E-EFFA-4910-8718-1D375560D831.jpeg

Step 2: you will be greeted with the option to follow or ignore - hit that big Ol ignore button 😊
D486C664-EF77-4678-B29A-EA77AE5D0031.jpeg

Upvote 0
I cant open the profile of these members cause they limited the access to their profile and so i cant push the ignore button cause i never can get there.

Upvote 0
Joe, pressing on the photo may be not possible if the pressing member has no access to the member he wants to ignore. Instead of press if Ich simply hovers the mouse on the photo for half a second he will get details on the other member including "Ignore". For me I get no "Start a conversation" maybe because I am not a Professional or Mod.

Yes! This works! Thank you :-)

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom