What's new

How to start learning Spanish ?

Desi Guy

Reaction score
Country
India
I am joining a job in US pretty soon, in a area with significant Hispanic population . I have been foretold that a lot of people I will be dealing with, will only be speaking Spanish . Can anyone give me some decent sources on internet where I could learn spanish? and some tips on how to go about this .

I am joining a job in US pretty soon, in a area with significant Hispanic population . I have been foretold that a lot of people I will be dealing with, will only be speaking Spanish . Can anyone give me some decent sources on internet where I could learn spanish? and some tips on how to go about this .
Hispanic girls r hot. That is the only contribution i can make to this thread my friend. And also when they speak english with a spanish accent they....(censored stuff)

The easiest way i have found is to start dating someone who speaks the language.

download android app Duolingo.

its easy and fun. its not enough to learn the language, but it will make the process easy and fast.

Spanish is not hard to learn .Best way to learn Spanish is get a Spanish/NA GF

I will teach u Spanish if you like ? I can speak it fluently ;)

many spanish girls look hot but sound so retard.. its definitely not a sexy language. They open their mouth too wide and make vulgar noise..which is known as spanish.
am talking about european ones.. are different

am learning it btw... :p:

get rosetta stone for spanish.
you can never really learn spanish just off the internet tbh.
i been trying to learn spanish that way for years and i couldn't i only recently made progress while i started hanging out with spanish people and learning from them.
i say the best option for you would be to just take classes and you can learn to write and every thing in spanish.

get rosetta stone for spanish.
you can never really learn spanish just off the internet tbh.
i been trying to learn spanish that way for years and i couldn't i only recently made progress while i started hanging out with spanish people and learning from them.
i say the best option for you would be to just take classes and you can learn to write and every thing in spanish.

Spanish is important in the United States.

Soon latinos will take over U.S.A (/jks) :laugh:

Spanish is important in the United States.

Soon latinos will take over U.S.A (/jks) :laugh:
i know they will by 2050.
spanish people puerto ricans in particular are the best in all of america.
i can speak enough spanish to get by.
plus i have tons of family in spain so i wana learn so i can **** around with them as well lol.

i know they will by 2050.
spanish people puerto ricans in particular are the best in all of america.
i can speak enough spanish to get by.
plus i have tons of family in spain so i wana learn so i can **** around with them as well lol.
the spanish you got are way better than what europeans got.. dont be greedy..

Back
Top Bottom