What's new

How to use this forum?

Is my posts visible to people? There is so much that doesn't make any sense.

How to like posts?

Why an I getting this

"Please note that you don't have permission to create a new thread unless you make 5 posts or more. After that please introduce yourself in the members introduction section."

I have posted more than 5 posts and introduce to new mwmber list but still.

Why my posts await moderator's check? Is everything here must be pre-approved?

Kindly avoid posting of same narrative/useless post/sentences again & again that is treated as spam. English is the language of forum kindly use such for discussion and avoid slang/local language as the same will be treated as violation. Multiple IDs are also not allowed.

Thank you.

I shall admit these rules.
Thanks

Is my posts visible to people? There is so much that doesn't make any sense.

How to like posts?

Why an I getting this

"Please note that you don't have permission to create a new thread unless you make 5 posts or more. After that please introduce yourself in the members introduction section."

I have posted more than 5 posts and introduce to new mwmber list but still.

Why my posts await moderator's check? Is everything here must be pre-approved?

It takes a few days other than just a few posts.

how to contact admin. mene ghlti se Date Of Birth ghlat likh di. Mje sh krani ha

We have a lot of questions related to how to use this forum in Forum Book, which can be accessed via the URL below.

https://defence.pk/forums/forum-book.111/

Brother you should create a seperate thread where new moderators,staff etc promotions or removal from their posts/responsibilities are mentioned-updated -- sometimes I create a post & then a msg appear on it that it needs moderation & afterwards it's hard to find who is managing that particular section a sub-forum :-(( if there's a thread on this then kindly give me a link so that in future I can sort out issues with just few clicks/taps --____--

Back
Top Bottom