What's new

How Vietnam can profit from the incoming trade war

Little Vietnamese are very excited right now about this trade war. I can tell. LOL

Poor china. Can't win any arguments so she resort on name calling "little" hahaha. China is still poor regardless of its $12 trillion GDP. Its still isn't enough to feed 1.7 billion poor chinese. Keep barking, son. Go win a real war with another country before you open your mouth.

Why China want to compete with Vietnam over polluted industries, of course even China want to get rid of its and concentrate of "Made in China 2025", it shall be great honor for Vietnam to take over the polluted industries, it will be a win-win for China, US and Vietnam.

China has the biggest industries and 1.7 billion poor chinese vs only 90 million vietnamese with 1/100 times smaller industries vs China. Of course, 1.7 billion Chinese vs 90 million Viet = 19 times the population = 19 times the polution. Do the math you ignorant brat. Chinese ppl are disgraceful ppl. Watch your own people behave in public. Disgusting.

Poor china. Can't win any arguments so she resort on name calling "little" hahaha. China is still poor regardless of its $12 trillion GDP. Its still isn't enough to feed 1.7 billion poor chinese. Keep barking, son. Go win a real war with another country before you open your mouth.

China has the biggest industries and 1.7 billion poor chinese vs only 90 million vietnamese with 1/100 times smaller industries vs China. Of course, 1.7 billion Chinese vs 90 million Viet = 19 times the population = 19 times the polution. Do the math you ignorant brat. Chinese ppl are disgraceful ppl. Watch your own people behave in public. Disgusting.

Did u read Ah Q story (its in VN school book) ?? Wow, Cnese here r still exactly the same wt CNese in Lu Xun time, thats why CN will end up in chaos (in 2023) like chaos in Lu Xun time :laugh:

--------------

The story traces the "adventures" of Ah Q, a man from the rural peasant class with little education and no definite occupation. Ah Q is famous for "spiritual victories", Lu Xun's euphemism for self-talk and self-deception even when faced with extreme defeat or humiliation. Ah Q is a bully to the less fortunate but fearful of those who are above him in rank, strength, or power. He persuades himself mentally that he is spiritually "superior" to his oppressors even as he succumbs to their tyranny and suppression. Lu Xun exposes Ah Q's extreme faults as symptomatic of the Chinese national character of his time. The ending of the piece – when Ah Q is carted off to execution for a minor crime – is equally poignant and satirical.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_True_Story_of_Ah_Q

Nonsense. The US cooperate with everyone that can make America great again.
and what makes America 'great' again by having a trade deficit with such states that are not her allies?

i'm sure you like it if Japanese cars flood the streets of Germany and drive all the german automakers out of business, right? that will make Germany 'great' again, right?

you should start masturbating about your imaginary viet konk destroyer, maybe one day you will be able to buy 20, I mean 2 of them, lol.

and what makes America 'great' again by having a trade deficit with such states that are not her allies?

i'm sure you like it if Japanese cars flood the streets of Germany and drive all the german automakers out of business, right? that will make Germany 'great' again, right?

you should start masturbating about your imaginary viet konk destroyer, maybe one day you will be able to buy 20, I mean 2 of them, lol.
US will destroy both CN-EU as we predicted, thats the only way to makes America 'great' again cos when CN-EU in chaos, US will make billion of billion by selling weapons to EU-CN like in WW1, WW2.

VN will be safe in TPP bloc.

So why are Vietnamese hoochi dwellers jumping up and down cheering US?
Becos they are ignorant and stupid. Trump trade war not only targeted China but any goods that flow into USA. That included Vietnamese good imported into USA.

Becos they are ignorant and stupid. Trump trade war not only targeted China but any goods that flow into USA. That included Vietnamese good imported into USA.
We have TPP market and we r strong enough to protect the market against Trump's attack while CN will lose all market and cant sell your products and let hundred million CNese lose jobs.

So, US will successfully push CN to chaos in 2023 like Lybia, Syria:cool:

First I’m not Vietcong, try to understand the terms before you post rubbish. Second, try to use your brain, why all allies from Canada to Germany are upset by the new US trade policies? Third, trade deficit is not for a problem for the US at all, you should try to find out the real goals. If you can which I doubt.

First I’m not Vietcong, try to understand the terms before you post rubbish. Second, try to use your brain, why all allies from Canada to Germany are upset by the new US trade policies? Third, trade deficit is not for a problem for the US at all, you should try to find out the real goals. If you can which I doubt.
If you are not a viet cong, why are you spotting that terrorist flag?

Second in bold, you mention it, "allies", so even "certain" allies feel the heat from this new trade war, what makes you think Vietnam, which is a little pawn of china will "benefit" from this?

Remember, Germany has a trade surplus of $69 billion usd/year with the U.S and Germany is not contributing anything to the alliance of containing china in the far east as south korea and japan. Yet, you believe the U.S should give Germany a freebie of $69 billion usd of trade surplus?

Third, trade deficit is not a problem at all for the U.S? What kind of a world are you living in? If Germany incurs over $500 billion usd of trade deficit with her trade partners, it will make "Germany Great Again", right? LOL, WHAT kind of economic school are you graduating from buddy? How about I put it in simple term, when small to mid-sized business enterprises of Germany are driven out of business because of in coming foreign products that will make Germany a great country, right? LOL

If you are not a viet cong, why are you spotting that terrorist flag?

Second in bold, you mention it, "allies", so even "certain" allies feel the heat from this new trade war, what makes you think Vietnam, which is a little pawn of china will "benefit" from this?

Remember, Germany has a trade surplus of $69 billion usd/year with the U.S and Germany is not contributing anything to the alliance of containing china in the far east as south korea and japan. Yet, you believe the U.S should give Germany a freebie of $69 billion usd of trade surplus?

Third, trade deficit is not a problem at all for the U.S? What kind of a world are you living in? If Germany incurs over $500 billion usd of trade deficit with her trade partners, it will make "Germany Great Again", right? LOL, WHAT kind of economic school are you graduating from buddy? How about I put it in simple term, when small to mid-sized business enterprises of Germany are driven out of business because of in coming foreign products that will make Germany a great country, right? LOL
You are dense. Have the US ever a trade surplus? Yes long ago but nobody can remember. As long as the dollar is world reserves currency, as long as the US is a superpower, trade deficit is not a problem. Not at all. In contrast the US profit from the deficit because she can manage the balance sheet.

In fact, the US gets richer with every year passing by.

Just looking at the deficit is misleading. I have a iphone 7, costing $1,000 in retail. From the big sum, the Chinese just get $9 from the phone, but the phone is booked as $250 as export value to the US. If sold as $1,000, large part goes to the pocket of Apple. The rest is shared by others as distributors and agents.

You are dense. Have the US ever a trade surplus? Yes long ago but nobody can remember. As long as the dollar is world reserves currency, as long as the US is a superpower, trade deficit is not a problem. Not at all. In contrast the US profit from the deficit because she can manage the balance sheet.

In fact, the US gets richer with every year passing by.

Just looking at the deficit is misleading. I have a iphone 7, costing $1,000 in retail. From the big sum, the Chinese just get $9 from the phone, but the phone is booked as $250 as export value to the US. If sold as $1,000, large part goes to the pocket of Apple. The rest is shared by others as distributors and agents.
So having a trade deficit means that the U.S is getting richer while some countries are getting poorer? LOL.

Ok smartie, now the U.S want to get richer by cutting that trade deficit down (hopefully to zero). Once the trade war is in full swing a lot of factories from certain "friendly" countries will be out of business because they can't find any consumer market like the U.S to fill the hole, tens of million of angry unemployed workers. On the other hand, the U.S will award her consumer market to allies like south korea or japan instead of those ingrates

@hoangsa74 @Viet

Trade deficit is manipulative. Having too much trade deficit is not good for any countries. A country has to have a balance near zero net import and export. However, the real/true value of goods being traded cannot be measured accurately. Say if I trade you a bowl of rice for your chair, do you think that's still worth the trade? Maybe yes, maybe no. It really depends on the perspective of that individual. It's all about supply and demand. If your country is poor and hungry, that bowl of rice could be worth more than your gold necklace. Hope I clear up the confusion between the two of you. Team work is better than no team work. Selfishness and righteousness will get us no where but doom! Which is the real reason why Vietnam lost the war/win the war against its own identity.

We don't even know who the hell we are yet because we still argue about stupid sh1t. If we want true freedom, we gotta work together and fight for that freedom no matter what it takes!

Last edited:
@hoangsa74 @Viet

Trade deficit is manipulative. Having too much trade deficit is not good for any countries. A country has to have a balance near zero net import and export. However, the real/true value of goods being traded cannot be measured accurately. Say if I trade you a bowl of price for your chair, do you think that's still worth the trade? Maybe yes, maybe no. It really depends on the perspective of that individual. It's all about supply and demand. If your country is poor and hungry, that bowl of rice could be worth more than your gold necklace. Hope I clear up the confusion between the two of you. Team work is better than no team work. Selfishness and righteousness will get us no where but doom! Which is the real reason why Vietnam lost the war/win the war against its own identity.

We don't even know who the hell we are yet because we still argue about stupid sh1t. If we want true freedom, we gotta work together and fight for that freedom no matter what it takes!
They arguing but they forget that VN need rich/strong TPP market more than US market. CAD, Aussie, NZ etc r all rich nations and they like VN products, too:cool:

Nonsense. The US cooperate with everyone that can make America great again.
Cooperate?
The old fart Trump is threatening the whole world to satisfy its selfish and ridiculous demand by imposing an extra tariff on billions of goods. You call that "cooperate with everyone"?

Cooperate?
The old fart Trump is threatening the whole world to satisfy its selfish and ridiculous demand by imposing an extra tariff on billions of goods. You call that "cooperate with everyone"?

haha, back in 2014, I said Donald Trump would destroy China's economy. No one thought he would be elected as president of the US. Now, ya'll whining about Trump doing what he's doing to serve his countrymen. Nothing is wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom