What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never pay attention to labels and ranks. Some of the posters I respect most have fewer than 500 posts. But, like I said, many -- but not all -- of the old timers have gone inactive.

Yup, defo. Tags usually mean, you've just done a lot more posting.

Not much has changed,

I base my perception on the people I meet, there are some true f*ckers regardless of nationalities out there who will screw anyone up.

C'mon, be fair. We Indians are the worst though. :azn:

had a very positive image of china in my mind but it changed by extremes though i still see good chinese members here such as obambam

Think tank is not for sale. And anyone, even senior and premium, can get infraction and banned for trolling.

I hope this must be true, almost all the Think Thank are sensible, but there are few who don,t deserve this, I don't know how they must have reach there without money.

LOL I actually like this forum a lot for the news articles, and for all the non-Indian members.

And I won't deny that I get a lot of enjoyment out of showing the "superpower Indians" the reality and the facts, which they so desperately try to avoid while bashing others.

What goes around comes around.

what goes round comes around lol

Before coming here, I never knew the amount of anti-Hindu & anti- India venom that is indoctrinated into Indians. The intensity and viciousness of the hatred is simply incredible. I don't know if it's their media, schooling or what but, if this forum is representative, then there is no hope for reconciliation.

Pakistnai Muslim fundamentalism is rising hand in hand with jingoism within Pakistan.

Because they agree with what those other Indians had to say. :lol:

Check the original threads, the Indians were all supporting each other and patting each other on the back even while talking the most vile sort of racism imaginable.

It makes me confused why we treat the Indians in Hong Kong so nicely, when they hate us so much.

Hong Kong has an average income that is THIRTY times higher than India, maybe they should * off back to India and live like real Indians in the sewers of Mumbai.

LOL , don't even try taking credit for that city. Hong Kong is what it is because the British made it so and because you people didn't have the balls to kick them out. Here is a graph of Hong Kong's GDP. See where it was in 1997 and see if anything much changed after that.Must have been a shock for the poor guys to come under a repressive authoritarian regime.
http://www.google.ca/publicdata/exp...im=country:HKG&dl=en&hl=en&q=gdp+of+hong+kong

Btw , go back to your village in China and you will find people living in slums way worse than mumbai. The only reason why your cities don't have slums is because there is a law against it. China is still a poor third world country , like India.

I miss jana. and arguments with her
i am not getting her now
... is she banned??

Your fellow Indian trolls always create false flag accounts and post Youtube videos of open defecation.

And yes, it does horrify me to have to visit any area where people have to do it on the floor. I live in Hong Kong not in India.

Have you ever given a thought all those dead bodies in rivers and defalcation in them.... any idea where the downstream of rivers is and who is getting crazy that they are not getting enough of it :lol: ?

yes sir thats incredibly strange. (ask the gujratis whose relatives were murdered)

Why not ask this to family of Hindu doctors killed last week.

Not much has changed,

I base my perception on the people I meet, there are some true f*ckers regardless of nationalities out there who will screw anyone up.

Individually its up to us to be more open to people's cultures and perceptions and be more sensitive, and that's something that won't happen behind a keyboard.

I must add my impression of Vietnamese has gone down somewhat especially since I have yet to meet one on the forum who strays away from the whole own a nuke and control ASEAN line.
Hehe, same feeling with the Thai during Viet-Thai conflict , but Truth is hurt, you'd better accept the Truth that VN have a weapon that even more powerful than Nuke bomb.

I'm not here for diplomat job, I'm an honest guy, so I will tell the Truth, that's all.

LOL I actually like this forum a lot for the news articles, and for all the non-Indian members.

Same here, i initially joined it to participate in debates, but the massive amount of trolling going on put me off. On the other hand PDF is an excellent source for all kinds of articles.

Regarding the topic, my perceptions are the same as before, though i wish limits could be placed on the number of members from a certain country *ahem ahem, eastern neighbour. Some of the members from there are genuinely good and informative, they make you see the other side, but a large chunk are here just to troll. Anyways peace to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom