What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
My perceptions toward indians are NOW extreamly negative. I was shocked at how "tough" indians are on the net, so last week I decided to test out their toughness.

Last week after a conference meeting with some other seinor engineer. I decided to "sh!t talk" to this indian guy, and was amazed that real life indians are so soft and docile. :lol:

lol, see these "though" indians!!

lol, yet so soft and weak in real life!

:rofl: Internet tough guy.

You were Sh*T talking someone at a conference. Cool story bro.

Was the conference online as well?

Nah, I am not tough online, but in real life I am!

It was a project report conference.

Am sure it was:lol:

ethug.jpg

My perceptions toward indians are NOW extreamly negative. I was shocked at how "tough" indians are on the net, so last week I decided to test out their toughness.

Last week after a conference meeting with some other seinor engineer. I decided to "sh!t talk" to this indian guy, and was amazed that real life indians are so soft and docile. :lol:

lol you sure have not seen the full of him...wait till your annual or half yearly ratings come up....

btw knowin some chines from real life.....they sure aint tough talking....duh,,,,tey dont even talk ....

It was Positive ...but i am little bit shocked to see some guys are just blame blindly others here especially some Pakistanis and some Indians here to each others...otherwise it's nice to have friends from all nations like Pakistan , India , Bangladesh and China :tup:

I'm hated by Indians, Pakistani's, Bangladeshi's, Turks, and few other Arabs on this forum. the lone wanderer you could say.

hahahaha usually i don't agree with your posts but it doesn't mean you are hated by us:sniper:

Well I have matured alot during my early days on this forum I use to troll Indians about bathing in the Ganges river. now I troll Pakistani's, Bangladeshi and Indians a couple of times however I know to myself that in the end we can all be good friends.

Well I have matured alot during my early days on this forum I use to troll Indians about bathing in the Ganges river. now I troll Pakistani's, Bangladeshi and Indians a couple of times however I know to myself that in the end we can all be good friends.
ok :D...well i have been part of Yahoo answers cricket where there is 95 % of posts are of trolling and i learned lot of things there and found many good friend from Pakistan , India , Australia , Bangladesh and England

ok :D...well i have been part of Yahoo answers cricket where there is 95 % of posts are of trolling and i learned lot of things there and found many good friend from Pakistan , India , Australia , Bangladesh and England

Same on the internet people like to flame however some of my best friends are Chinese, Indians and Pakistani's.

my perception towards Pakistanis have changed from negative to somewhat positive ..and am happy to find many new things about them....

My perception towarda china remains netral...they are same as I expected them to be..not really negative or postive.

But my perception totally changed towards bangaldeshsi..I was infact surprised to see the kind of hatred towards Indians..and I can say that i have changed fom a friendly guy towards BD to a totally BD hater....infact i can say I am now a harde core BD hater..except genmirajborgza786..heck I even started seeing my servant in delhi (who is a BD) with doubtful mind...although he has been there for quite long.

pakistan:same
china:same
srilanka:negative(although my FB srilankan friends are very friendly)
Bangladesh:Negative(I am Waiting for extremist islamic nuts to take over Bangladesh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom