What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese - Positive to Negative
Pakistanis - Still negative; unchanged
Bangladeshis - Lets just say that; after joining PDF, My respect for BSF has increased tenfold
Vietnam- Neutral to Positive
Afganistan - Neutral to Positive
Sri Lanka - Still Positive

please save me the holier-than-thou sermon....atleast be brave enough to defend your convictions.....

i have seen you many times calling the iranic races in pakistan as the master races and looking down upon the punjabis and sindhis as indic races....so again...no moral high ground....

as for what i said about islam...i said its more of a political idealogy than a religion..and i absolutely stand by what i said...

anyway that is offtopic...

Can you show me the specific thread where I used the word "Master Races"... ? ;)

As I said before since the advent of talkies in 1931, Punjabis were always over represented in Bollywood.. and I am very proud to be a Punjabi.... I am very happy that I am not a South Indian...

Actually, this is a Pakistani forum and it is not for you guyz.. you guyz should try Sri Lankan forums...

and you Indians get insulted everyday on this forum and know that you are not welcome here yet you keep on coming back... this shows how shameless you people are.. if anyone will insult me even once on Indian forum, I will never ever go to that forum...

and you Indians get insulted everyday on this forum and know that you are not welcome here yet you keep on coming back... this shows how shameless you people are.. if anyone will insult me even once on Indian forum, I will never ever go to that forum...
Stockholm Syndrome perhaps?

I just googled it.. here is a nice tamilian forum... you should try this one....

Tamil National Forum

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Chinese - Positive to Negative
Pakistanis - Still negative; unchanged
Bangladeshis - Lets just say that; after joining PDF, My respect for BSF has increased tenfold
Vietnam- Neutral to Positive
Afganistan - Neutral to Positive
Sri Lanka - Still Positive

Oh welcome back.. it is nice to see u back... :D

Can you show me the specific thread where I used the word "Master Races"... ? ;)

As I said before since the advent of talkies in 1931, Punjabis were always over represented in Bollywood.. and I am very proud to be a Punjabi.... I am very happy that I am not a South Indian...

Actually, this is a Pakistani forum and it is not for you guyz.. you guyz should try Sri Lankan forums...

IS that why you get banned for every now and then and keep coming back? :lol:

We don't get insulted; we give it back to with extras to deluded and insecure souls like you here. And why don't you and your types run along to webby and ask him to ban all Indians. Or better; just ask him to put a note that reads "Indians not allowed".
Webby knows better than you how important Indians are for this forum.:pdf:

they were most deservedly deleted by the mods...and btw i am no stalker to keep track of what bs you write...

I am very happy that I am not a South Indian...

so am I....we dont need people sullying our good reputation...

take it up with the mods...with all your bleeding heart...maybe they can do something...

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

well it is Pakistani forum.. ;)... I keep on coming back to my own pakistani forum.. not to tamilian forum...

were you so pissed off/butt hurt by a tamilian that you harbor grouse against them even on the net... :lol:...we can be pretty tough people when the situation demands it ..you know..

We don't get insulted; we give it back to with extras to deluded and insecure souls like you here. And why don't you and your types run along to webby and ask him to ban all Indians. Or better; just ask him to put a note that reads "Indians not allowed".
Webby knows better than you how important Indians are for this forum.:pdf:

if they ban Indians on this forum.. then 90% of the fun would be gone.. who would visit this forum.. after all Indians are gone..

insecure? HA! Coming from Sindhi Hindu.. You should visit Sindh sometime... last time I checked it was in Pakistan ;)... and also remove the word sindh from your national anthem.. it is part of Pakistan now... :bounce:

This is such a bs myth flowing around that if the Hindustanis would leave the "fun" would be gone, that is exactly the problem. This forum is intended to be a serious one and not a "fun" one. It was better before these Hinds came and swamped the forum poisoning every thread with their nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom