What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it is Pakistani forum.. ;)... I keep on coming back to my own pakistani forum.. not to tamilian forum... :D

Ask the moderators, they will say it's international forum! ;)

if they ban Indians on this forum.. then 90% of the fun would be gone.. who would visit this forum.. after all Indians are gone..

insecure? HA! Coming from Sindhi Hindu.. You should visit Sindh sometime... last time I checked it was in Pakistan ;)... and also remove the word sindh from your national anthem.. it is part of Pakistan now... :bounce:

Ah thats classical JG for you ....:P

they were most deservedly deleted by the mods...and btw i am no stalker to keep track of what bs you write...

so am I....we dont need people sullying our good reputation...

take it up with the mods...with all your bleeding heart...maybe they can do something...

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

were you so pissed off/butt hurt by a tamilian that you harbor grouse against them even on the net... :lol:...we can be pretty tough people when the situation demands it ..you know..

Tamilian as pretty tough people? OH MY GOD.. I SPILLED MY PEPSI ON THE CARPET.. That is the funniest thing I ever heard... :lol: PDF don't have the rolling on the floor emoticon.. I so feel like using it now... ROTFL!

This is such a bs myth flowing around that if the Hindustanis would leave the "fun" would be gone, that is exactly the problem. This forum is intended to be a serious one and not a "fun" one. It was better before these Hinds came and swamped the forum poisoning every thread with their nonsense.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you not an Israeli some six months ago here and in an Iranian forum?

WTF...this was a nice thread ???????????Til the missi baba came?????????
another nice thread goes down the drain ....
so much for races...

epic facepalm
images

Tamilian as pretty tough people? OH MY GOD.. I SPILLED MY PEPSI ON THE CARPET.. That is the funniest thing I ever heard... PDF don't have the rolling on the floor emoticon.. I so feel like using it now... ROTFL!

ask the lankans....

This is such a bs myth flowing around that if the Hindustanis would leave the "fun" would be gone, that is exactly the problem. This forum is intended to be a serious one and not a "fun" one. It was better before these Hinds came and swamped the forum poisoning every thread with their nonsense.

u r always in bad mood... lol

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

ask the lankans....

I am sorry.. but what do u mean? U mean ask Sri Lankans if they r tough people?

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Kazhugu, actually u r right!! This South Indian actress looks pretty tough to me!!!!!!! ROTFL!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I used to hear crap like we all are same, they also have good people, they want peace, there can be a friendship, they don't wish our bad.

But now I am 100% clear about pakistani and chinese. :angel:

Ask the moderators, they will say it's international forum! ;)

It's a Pakistani forum that has an international precense. That doesn't mean majority Pakistani members will welcome you.

Actually that thread got closed before I was able to reply in that thread... What I said was that Pakistanis belong to slave race only partially.. and you guyz assume that I was talking about Punjabis and Sindhis.. What I meant to say that according to American Journal of Human Genetics... South Asian genetic markers are much stronger among Indians as compared to Pakistanis.. In Pakistan it is only 33% and in India it is like 85%... majority of Pakistanis show West Asian genetic ancestry.. and that includes many Punjabis and Sindhis..

on the other hand YOU are saying bad things about Islam in every post and in every thread.. at least I am not a Bigot...

and I didn't destroy the the friendly atmosphere of this thread.. actually I was being nice with Indians talking about their films and music and then I saw Mech and another Pakistani guy superkaif I think, arguing about Pakistani linked with terrorism etc.. and that made me write that post...

ok,so what?

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Can you show me the specific thread where I used the word "Master Races"... ? ;)

As I said before since the advent of talkies in 1931, Punjabis were always over represented in Bollywood.. and I am very proud to be a Punjabi.... I am very happy that I am not a South Indian...

Actually, this is a Pakistani forum and it is not for you guyz.. you guyz should try Sri Lankan forums...

and you Indians get insulted everyday on this forum and know that you are not welcome here yet you keep on coming back... this shows how shameless you people are.. if anyone will insult me even once on Indian forum, I will never ever go to that forum...

You should be,the standards are too high to match.

Nobody ll take you in any real forum,forget about what you feel and all.

u r always in bad mood... lol

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

I am sorry.. but what do u mean? U mean ask Sri Lankans if they r tough people?

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Kazhugu, actually u r right!! This South Indian actress looks pretty tough to me!!!!!!! ROTFL!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not nearly as strong as her !!!

HasinaABum.JPG

It's a Pakistani forum that has an international precense. That doesn't mean majority Pakistani members will welcome you.

and hearing the same old rants over and over.. The following topics by Indians have discussed over thousand times by these Indians.. here are some of them..

1. Pakistan is a begger country that takes aids from U.S.A and China

2. Pakistanis were coward Hindus they converted to Islam by forced conversion... and We Indians were SUPERIOR and BRAVE people who never converted to Islam (So? Good for you)

3. Pakistanis were low class Hindu converts, but they are ashamed of their ancestry and try to link themselves with Arabs, Afghans, Greeks, Persians etc (Why it bothers u Indians so much whom we try to link ourselves.. and the recent genetic evidence coming forward shows that many Pakistanis DO have ancestries not NATIVE TO INDIA.. if in doubt you can always submit yourself for DNA ancestry tests.. one is available at NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC website too that will show where your ancestors came from)

4. Pakistanis support terrorism in Kashmir (join Kashmiri forum on facebook with over 57000 members and see what they have to say about India... if a group don't want to live with you guyz, you cant force them to live with you. Pakistan borders Gujarat and Rajasthan too, why wont we hear about terrorism in those states? SIMPLE - bcoz they are LOYAL INDIAN people and dont want to be with Pakistan.. no one can force a group to take part in terrorism if they are not willing)

blah blah blah.. Indians should start coming with something original now.. we are sick of the same old Pakistani bashing topics...

and hearing the same old rants over and over.. The following topics by Indians have discussed over thousand times by these Indians.. here are some of them..

1. Pakistan is a begger country that takes aids from U.S.A and China

2. Pakistanis were coward Hindus they converted to Islam by forced conversion... and We Indians were SUPERIOR and BRAVE people who never converted to Islam (So? Good for you)

3. Pakistanis were low class Hindu converts, but they are ashamed of their ancestry and try to link themselves with Arabs, Afghans, Greeks, Persians etc (Why it bothers u Indians so much whom we try to link ourselves.. and the recent genetic evidence coming forward shows that many Pakistanis DO have ancestries not NATIVE TO INDIA.. if in doubt you can always submit yourself for DNA ancestry tests.. one is available at NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC website too that will show where your ancestors came from)

4. Pakistanis support terrorism in Kashmir (join Kashmiri forum on facebook with over 57000 members and see what they have to say about India... if a group don't want to live with you guyz, you cant force them to live with you. Pakistan borders Gujarat and Rajasthan too, why wont we hear about terrorism in those states? SIMPLE - bcoz they are LOYAL INDIAN people and dont want to be with Pakistan.. no one can force a group to take part in terrorism if they are not willing)

blah blah blah.. Indians should start coming with something original now.. we are sick of the same old Pakistani bashing topics...

Well noone talked about any of the things you quoted in this thread, but thanks for doing our job anyway! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom