What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
u r trying to justify your blood to her?idhukku dhaan appove sonnen.

subbu jee

wo kya sher tha..."agar dil gam se khaali ho to jeene ka mazaa kya hai na ho khoone jigar to ashq peene ka maaza kya hai"

my improvisation..DAAD Chahoonga ...pesh ke khidmat hai!!!
"agar forum pe sabhee apne ho to chat ka mazzaa kya hai, no ho sar par MODS ki talwar to troll karne ka mazaa kya hai"..............:taz::taz::chilli::chilli::oops:

Not nearly as strong as her !!!

HasinaABum.JPG

Or her:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao. You guys take abuse and love it. I say something kind to Indians so that they will stop talking ****. Some of the rational ones get the hint, while the others that continue get verbally slapped. They get abused and banned yet still come back again and again. It is not us that are your captors, but the your own inferiority complex.

Oh please! Inferiority complex from a Pakistani? Half of your people pass themselves of as Indians in the west. I wonder why. Guess the word is inferiority complex.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Lol yeah they do enjoy being abused they live for it. In fact there were abused all their life, they were abused for more than a thousand years after while I bet abuse starts to feel good. Lol

Who Told that to you? The local mullah?

Oh please! Inferiority complex from a Pakistani? Half of your people pass themselves of as Indians in the west. I wonder why. Guess the word is inferiority complex.

Because of their media propaganda western people think all pakistanis are taliban or sympathizers of taliban although its wrong but this is what they think, Now to avoid being accused as terrorist sympathizer they pretend to be an indian.

Because of their media propaganda western people think all pakistanis are taliban or sympathizers of taliban although its wrong but this is what they think, Now to avoid being accused as terrorist sympathizer they pretend to be an indian.

Yeah BS. Never seen a Pakistani call himself an Indian here in NYC. What a joke.

Lol fool that's not true, I've lived in the US for a long time and have traveled here and there I can assure you that's simply not true. In fact even you said it yourself "because of media propaganda", well because of media propaganda you think that's true.

Yeah BS. Never seen a Pakistani call himself an Indian here in NYC. What a joke.

Some people do it but not all, and i have many cousins in west who witnessed this.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Lol fool that's not true, I've lived in the US for a long time and have traveled here and there I can assure you that's simply not true. In fact even you said it yourself "because of media propaganda", well because of media propaganda you think that's true.

Some cousins in united states living there since 1990 told me about this. and as i said "some people not all'.

What the hell is kangladeshis? That's new to me :lol:

Since when were there kangaroos in Bangladesh? I thought they were only found in Australia :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom