What's new

HSBC: China to be world's biggest economy by 2030

fakenews Modi will make india biggest economy and rule the world from New Dehli!

Not the biggest, but according to the same report India will be the third largest economy in 2030, surpassing Germany and Japan. Now burn Pakistani :chilli:

Not the biggest, but according to the same report India will be the third largest economy in 2030, surpassing Germany and Japan. Now burn Pakistani :chilli:

on road to greatness yet so.small minded! puny supa powa! delusional!

True.Adolf Hitler dreamed of 1,000 year Drittes Reich but in opposite he pushed the country into an abyss with millions of deaths and vast destruction of the entire continent. We hope Xi Jinping won’t surprise us.
CN-JP-German have same problem : usless location and barren land. that why Hitle created "Lebensraum"- living space concept and incited Germany to invade another nations.

PLA is just too weak and stupid to invade another ones( in 1979 war Deng had to lick US azz for intel from US spy bird cos PLAF suck, but PLA still lost against VN millitia and border guard forces). So, its easy to realize that CN will have same fade wt Nazi and Jap.

CN-JP-German have same problem : usless location and barren land. that why Hitle created "Lebensraum"- living space concept and incited Germany to invade another nations.

PLA is just too weak and stupid to invade another ones( in 1979 war Deng had to lick US azz for intel from US spy bird cos PLAF suck, but PLA still lost against VN millitia and border guard forces). So, its easy to realize that CN will have same fade wt Nazi and Jap.
So, what will VN be? Like Poland and Korea in WWII?

I am wondering why u never get ban from here.

I am wondering why u never get ban from here.
This is Pak forum and they wanna know correctly abt stupid PLA trying to look cool. but 1979 conflict show that stupid PLA cant become smarter.

admit the truth.dud. Cnese IQ is low. PLA is stupid and corrupted, defeated easily in 1958 TW conflic and 1979 VN conflict (even wt help from US spy bird ):cool:

Honestly, it is crazy how long it is taking China to surpass the US considering it has 1.4 billion people.
You should ask India who has the same population when will India surpass US ,in 30 years or in 80 years?

Unless the United States now uses 300 nuclear bombs to destroy China, the total economic output of China will exceed that of the United States within 10 to 15 years for sure(100% certain).

You should ask India who has the same population when will India surpass US ,in 30 years or in 80 years?

Unless the United States now uses 300 nuclear bombs to destroy China, the total economic output of China will exceed that of the United States within 10 to 15 years for sure(100% certain).

Why do you keep bringing up India? I don't get the Chinese nationalists' obsession with India? It's a country that is far behind in all parameters.

Obviously, China will eventually surpass the US. 10 to 15 years is still quite a long time. Given China's size, I thought it'd be sooner honestly. Actually, given China's size, it's pretty shocking that it still depends on the US for many critical technologies like semiconductors, passenger jet engines, etc. that it cannot create itself. I think it will eventually do all that, but the progress is surprisingly slow given their resources.

I been on this forum for a long time. I used to think Indians were stupid until more Chinese people started posting their opinions.

I agree. What irks me is how socially stunted many of these Chinese nationalists are. They cannot debate logically, and only act to shut you up. I guess that's why the Chinese government is the way that it is. :/

Why do you keep bringing up India? I don't get the Chinese nationalists' obsession with India? It's a country that is far behind in all parameters.

Obviously, China will eventually surpass the US. 10 to 15 years is still quite a long time. Given China's size, I thought it'd be sooner honestly. Actually, given China's size, it's pretty shocking that it still depends on the US for many critical technologies like semiconductors, passenger jet engines, etc. that it cannot create itself. I think it will eventually do all that, but the progress is surprisingly slow given their resources.

I agree. What irks me is how socially stunted many of these Chinese nationalists are. They cannot debate logically, and only act to shut you up. I guess that's why the Chinese government is the way that it is. :/
There are many fake Chinese here. Many banned Indians pose as Chinese.

Good for China, and I guess the world. It is not as aggressive as the US, and can teach a lot to the rest of the world.

India at number 3 would be nice too, though we would reach a respectable stage all round probably by 2040.

Back
Top Bottom