What's new

Huawei Releases World First Satellite Phone

So explain to me how Aegis can identify a ship without AIS? Lolol. You are still not answering mate.
I never said that dumbo

Again, go back to my original post above.

What I remember is you get schooled by @gambit and you have no answer to my post only saying Radar cannot distinguish signature of 20k and 30k tons, without providing any explanation (Which is false by the way)

Last edited:
A2.5/minute is about 1 USD per minute.......

As I said, it would most likely be a novelty products. I wouldn't bank my money on it as the next big thing.
Calm down. baby. Huawei does not affect your coal mining. :rofl:

I never said that dumbo

Again, go back to my original post above.

What I remember is you get schooled by @gambit and you have no answer to my post only saying Radar cannot distinguish signature of 20k and 30k tons, without providing any explanation (Which is false by the way)
Ooo really? It is okay to lie. We know how LNG is transported in pipelines, 48% of Chinese economy is manufacturing, sea control is achieved by one class of ship and is universal accross space and time domain. LCS being a LiTToRal ship is part of the CSG fleet. Lololol. What else, i forgot all the dumbshit you said man.

Ooo really? It is okay to lie. We know how LNG is transported in pipelines, 48% of Chinese economy is manufacturing, sea control is achieved by one class of ship and is universal accross space and time domain. LCS being a LiTToRal ship is part of the CSG fleet. Lololol. What else, i forgot all the dumbshit you said man.
Yes, whatever you been call out, you always fall back on this "LNG blah blah blah, 48% bblah blah blah" As @gambit said, that's the reason NO ONE on this forum takes you, PERSONALLY YOU seriously

Also, I did not say 48% of Chinese economy is Manufacturing, it's manufacturing SECTORS. But well, same as this one, try going in for a discussion would only go around and around in a circle jerk with you going on 100 different topics and personal insult.

You are free to believe what you want to believe, free world and all, but that does not make it true, in this case, you wish I was a nobody and you are someone here, but reality is the opposite, I command all the respect you DON'T HAVE. You can keep calling me dumb or stupid or whatever, just so you know, if you really believe that, that mean you are even BELOW that class, because you aren't getting the respect given to a dumb and stupid person, so any insult you dish, you are insulting yourself. So, please do insult me, I don't care, I won't get hurt over it as I am not a 5 years old girl, and the more you do, the more you are being labelled a troll, is a win-win for me. LOL

Yes, whatever you been call out, you always fall back on this "LNG blah blah blah, 48% bblah blah blah" As @gambit said, that's the reason NO ONE on this forum takes you, PERSONALLY YOU seriously

Also, I did not say 48% of Chinese economy is Manufacturing, it's manufacturing SECTORS. But well, same as this one, try going in for a discussion would only go around and around in a circle jerk with you going on 100 different topics and personal insult.

You are free to believe what you want to believe, free world and all, but that does not make it true, in this case, you wish I was a nobody and you are someone here, but reality is the opposite, I command all the respect you DON'T HAVE. You can keep calling me dumb or stupid or whatever, just so you know, if you really believe that, that mean you are even BELOW that class, because you aren't getting the respect given to a dumb and stupid person, so any insult you dish, you are insulting yourself. So, please do insult me, I don't care, I won't get hurt over it as I am not a 5 years old girl, and the more you do, the more you are being labelled a troll, is a win-win for me. LOL
Ooo you want to start again? On Sectors? Lololol.for someone who can't differentiate mining, energy and manufacturing, primary secondary and tertiary industries? Lolololol

Ooo you want to start again? On Sectors? Lololol.for someone who can't differentiate mining, energy and manufacturing, primary secondary and tertiary industries? Lolololol
Again, already quoted the Chinese government own statistic bureau data, ask them why they count Energy, Manufacturing and Industry seperately.

Again, already quoted the Chinese government own statistic bureau data, ask them why they count Energy, Manufacturing and Industry seperately.

So manufacturing includes mining and energy? Lololol

Again, as Chinese Statistic Bureau, they are the one that count them separately.
So they are separate or otherwise? Mining and energy are both primary industries, so manufacturing a secondary industry is in the same sector? Ahahahah. What about LNG in a pipeline? Sea control? Russian war has no effect on oil price? Lolol

So they are separate or otherwise? Mining and energy are both primary industries, so manufacturing a secondary industry is in the same sector? Ahahahah. What about LNG in a pipeline? Sea control? Russian war has no effect on oil price? Lolol
Go back and read that post, and if you want to ask why, direct your question to Chinese Statistic Bureau

Go back and read that post, and if you want to ask why, direct your question to Chinese Statistic Bureau

I am asking you are very basic economic concept. How did you get 48% of the economy being manufacturing? Want to start the lynching debate again? Lol

I am asking you are very basic economic concept. How did you get 48% of the economy being manufacturing? Want to start the lynching debate again? Lol
First of all, I provide you with reference, you pretend you don't see that reference, that's not debate.

I mean you can win every court case when you can say "Your honor, that evidence shown my client commit the crime so I move to strike that evidence from the court"

Second of all, again, already show you that piece of reference, if you have any question related to how the Chinese statistic bureau count as secondary industry, address your issue to them, not me, i am not the one that release that figure, they do.

First of all, I provide you with reference, you pretend you don't see that reference, that's not debate.

I mean you can win every court case when you can say "Your honor, that evidence shown my client commit the crime so I move to strike that evidence from the court"

Second of all, again, already show you that piece of reference, if you have any question related to how the Chinese statistic bureau count as secondary industry, address your issue to them, not me, i am not the one that release that figure, they do.
You rant alot but you answer nothing. Other posters highlighted this trait of yours as well. Even an idiot knows services is now bigger than manufacturing in China.

Back
Top Bottom