What's new

Huge Materoir over Thai night sky again. Withness all over Thai provinces.

This is scary, too close for comfort. What was it, a meteor, a satellite falling back?

What does this mean for Japanese mate...?

A new king comes ....? A change in a nation, or anything.....?

Usually such signs are very auspicious, signaling a radical change in the society. Could be the demise of the King, or a civil war. But usually it signifies the demise of the King.

The Thais are very ceremonial in this regard, in fact they are very superstitious in this aspect. Respectably since the healthy of His Majesty King Bumibol has been of concern for Thai people and international observers.

Let's just hope the continuation for King Bumibol. Thailand needs him even more now given their political instability as of late.

Several months before the demise of the Imperial Father, the Emperor Showa --- there the arrival of the asteroid 1989FC, which came close to the earth. It was seen by Japanese satellites and many in the religious community in Japan, especially in the Shinto faith, translated this as the coming of the Lord of Death for our Father the Emperor Showa. His Majesty left us on the 7th of January 1989, and the NASA satellites would document the FC1989 on March of that year. Tho JAXA knew of it months before hand.

Several months before the demise of the Imperial Father, the Emperor Showa --- there the arrival of the asteroid 1989FC, which came close to the earth. It was seen by Japanese satellites and many in the religious community in Japan, especially in the Shinto faith, translated this as the coming of the Lord of Death for our Father the Emperor Showa. His Majesty left us on the 7th of January 1989, and the NASA satellites would document the FC1989 on March of that year. Tho JAXA knew of it months before hand.

Thanks for this detail explanation buddy, but if it is interpreted in other way it can also be a sign of the emergence of a new king.

Brother, i was about 4 years old when the news rang throughout television in all of Japan on the demise of the Emperor. I can still remember my father weeping, my mother as well. My grandfather deeply affected. It was so sudden, and the entire community where i lived in was in a state of mourning. As if all of Japan was in total sadness in the coming weeks after The Emperor's passing.

I remember as a child i asked my teacher, "Why is it than The Emperor died? How can Our Emperor die? He is Emperor!"

My teacher said to me with tears in her eyes, "Even the Emperor has to bow before the Lord of Death..."

Its so bright that the night sky become day sky for a second!
Happened 2 Oct 2015 around 20.40 local time.

This is a previous one this year.
Thailand meteorite caught on dashcam: Huge fireball lights up sky over Bangkok

Thanks for this detail explanation buddy, but if it is interpreted in other way it can also be a sign of the emergence of a new king.

Since it was at least ten times the size of an ordinary shooting star, it should increase the likelihood of wishes coming true by a minimum of at least ten folds. Now go buy your lotteries. :enjoy:

Since it was at least ten times the size of an ordinary shooting star, it should increase the likelihood of wishes coming true by a minimum of at least ten folds. :enjoy:

Can we have the wishes while seeing the shooting star on Youtube ..... ? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom