What's new

Hugh White: U.S. should share power with China

What do you call an Asian who keep saying "I have a 'white Swedish' wife". Too ashamed to be an Asian or simply inferiority complex?

Nothing wrong having a Swedish woman as wife but i don't use that as an argument for labeling him as fake Chinese. The fact is he is half Chinese, but his soul isn't so i define him as fake :D There's nothing wrong calling himself American (he was born in Hawaii afterall) and should not forget his father's nationality. I would label him half Chinese half Mexican with an American nationality living in Australia. Constantly telling everyone he is Chinese will confuse everyone.

Lol according to 2 Chinese Troll in this forum, Vietnam Born Chinese is not Chinese and they hate Chinese, but some how magically, Hong Kong Born Chinese (Even before 1997) are Chinese and they all like China.

Troll logic is REALLY admirable:tup:

Nothing wrong having a Swedish woman as wife but i don't use that as an argument for labeling him as fake Chinese. The fact is he is half Chinese, but his soul isn't so i define him as fake :D There's nothing wrong calling himself American (he was born in Hawaii afterall) and should not forget his father's nationality. I would label him half Chinese half Mexican with an American nationality living in Australia. Constantly telling everyone he is Chinese will confuse everyone.

With your logic, an American born White American migrate and obtain Chinese Citizenship cannot be called a Chinese then. Again, i admire your troll logic.

People can see, dude, you don't have enough point agruing so you start with my heritage, that's low dude, even from a troll.

I don't particular proud to have a white wife, or an Chinese Mother or a Mexician Father or the fact i keep living in US and Australia. I don't have any problem with my past, you do, obiviously.

After the fail attemp on charging me my mother story is a fake without gathering at lease creditble evidence, then start attacking the fact that i am half Chinese Half Mexican. That's rich.Or you somehow got the patent on the word CHinese that reserved to all people who born in China and of 100% chinese? I wonder?

I am proud of being called a Chinese, American, Swedish, Australian, people don't have problem with it, only you 2 and some Chinese Troll in this forum, i wonder why?

Oh did i say i have a problem with your past? The one who is denying his heritage is you as you have been telling everyone you are Chinese most of the time but forgot about your Mexican heritage. I don't resort to your heritage to attack you because of lack of argument i address this issue because you seem to have some identity conflict. Go read your post again
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...onnel-post3567154.html?highlight=#post3567154

Your mother and father land is US and Australia? Okay so what happened to the Chinese part?

Lol according to 2 Chinese Troll in this forum, Vietnam Born Chinese is not Chinese and they hate Chinese, but some how magically, Hong Kong Born Chinese (Even before 1997) are Chinese and they all like China.

Sorry to break your heart but this is exactly what's happening in real life. Here's an example of a movie award ceremony show in HK, the exact opposite of your delusion is happening. No need for translations do I? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh did i say i have a problem with your past? The one who is denying his heritage is you as you have been telling everyone you are Chinese most of the time but forgot about your Mexican heritage. I don't resort to your heritage to attack you because of lack of argument i address this issue because you seem to have some identity conflict. Go read your post again
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...onnel-post3567154.html?highlight=#post3567154

Your mother and father land is US and Australia? Okay so what happened to the Chinese part?

Well, How i accept or arrange my Identity was my business, i accept the fact that my mother is an Australian (She was never an American, Swedish) and my father was an Mexican American (He never was an Australian and Swedish), i always maintain Swedish in my adoptive country (You can check my other post if you wanted to, i have said it many many time on my other post), i have equal share on what i think i believe, i also will use my identity on any topic i think related, i will not say i am a Swede on an American Topic, i will not say i am a Chinese on an Australian Topic. So what? Because i do not say i am Chinese in some post and you started to examine or doubted i am a geniune Chinese? That sir, are not evidence, nor even something to make wave.

I am a Chinese, regardless how i arrange my priority, I love all the nationality i have otherwise i will not have those, you cannot say i love America more than Sweden, or Australia more than China, or anyone more than anyone, the fact will not change, and you can't change, is that i have Chinese Hertiage, so i am a Chinese.

Now, you can try and agrue in your deranged sense that people don't list CHina as their Motherland/Fatherland is a Chinese, or if using your definition, all mixed race but choose Chinese of Nationality is not Chinese, All Chinese who are foreign born, no matter of the race is not Chinese, people who left China are no longer Chinese. Well, in another word only Pure 100% Chinese living in China Motherland is Chinese, well, then sir, you are no different than a German Nazi ideology. But dude, your agrument is absurd, i can list my father/mother land whatever i want and people who embrace Chinese culture should be able to call Chinese.

Or if i really do go back to Hong Kong, spend a day to line up on immigration department and pay 400 HKD to renew my ID card then can i be the Chinese in your heart? Dude, if this is what you want, then you can be your elite group of "Chinese" all you want, since we have a different ideology and i believe, you sir, got it wrong. Think about what you said before next agrument.

Again, you still have not answer me the 2 question.

1.) When do i say i believe HONG KONG CHINESE is NOT CHINESE?
2.) Can we call him Chinese, If a White American born in the US and mirate and obtain Chinese Citizenship??Like this girl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Wilson, according to your logic, she should not be called Chinese but she represent Hong Kong in the Olympic Games and many people call her a Chinese these day (Dude, it's just an example, i know she was British)

I would like to see you answer these 2 question before you comment on anything further

Sorry to break your heart but this is exactly what's happening in real life. Here's an example of a movie award ceremony show in HK, the exact opposite of your delusion is happening. No need for translations do I? :lol:

I don't know what Mr Wong's brust on some ceremony in TVB Jade (And i love his stand up commedy by the way) have to do with my agrument. I have no problem calling the people in HK chinese, but people seems to haev problem calling a Vietnam Born Chinese a Chinese, the video did not answer this question nor indicate why this question exist. What does this video have to do with anything??

Last edited by a moderator:

Troll logic is REALLY admirable:tup:

With your logic, an American born White American migrate and obtain Chinese Citizenship cannot be called a Chinese then. Again, i admire your troll logic.

People can see, dude, you don't have enough point agruing so you start with my heritage, that's low dude, even from a troll.

I don't particular proud to have a white wife, or an Chinese Mother or a Mexician Father or the fact i keep living in US and Australia. I don't have any problem with my past, you do, obiviously.

After the fail attemp on charging me my mother story is a fake without gathering at lease creditble evidence, then start attacking the fact that i am half Chinese Half Mexican. That's rich.Or you somehow got the patent on the word CHinese that reserved to all people who born in China and of 100% chinese? I wonder?

I am proud of being called a Chinese, American, Swedish, Australian, people don't have problem with it, only you 2 and some Chinese Troll in this forum, i wonder why?
No need to wonder: Racism.

Their racism is no different than that of the American Klansmen. They view everything through a racial prism. Your skin color determine your allegiance with China the heavenly appointed representative of the Asiatics.

This kind of racism have been exported by the Chinese government for decades to the moral distaste and national security threats of Asians themselves and their countries...

From Third World to First : The Singapore Story: 1965-2000: Lee Kuan Yew: 9780060197766: Amazon.com: Books
37 Deng Xiaoping's China

China wanted Southeast Asian countries to unite with it to isolate the "Russian bear"; the fact was that our neighbors wanted us to unite and isolate the "Chinese dragon". There were no "overseas Russians" in Southeast Asia leading communist insurgencies supported by the Soviet government, as there were "overseas Chinese" encouraged and supported by the Chinese Communist Party and government, posing threats to Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, and, to a lesser extent, Indonesia. Also, China was openly asserting a special relationship with the overseas Chinese because of blood ties, and was making direct appeals to their patriotism over the heads of the governments of these countries of which they were citizens, urging them to return and help China in its "Four Modernizations".

A few weeks earlier, in October, Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Van Dong had visited us and where Deng was now seated. I had asked Pham Van Dong the reason for Vietnam's trouble with the overseas Chinese, or Hoa people; his blunt answer was that, as an ethnic Chinese, I should know that ethnic Chinese would always support China all the time, just as Vietnamese would support Vietnam, wherever they might be. I was less concerned with what Pham Van Dong thought than with the impact of what he must have told the leaders of Malaysia. I recounted another incident where the Vietnamese permanent representative to the UN had told the four Asean permanent representatives that the Vietnamese had treated the Hoa people equally, and yet they turned ungrateful; that was the main cause of the exodus of 160,000 ethnic Chinese from Hanoi to China across their border, while other Chinese fled from the south in boats. The Indonesian permanent representative, forgetting that his colleagues from the other three Asean countries -- Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore -- were ethnic Chinese, told the Vietnamese that they had been too kind and generous to the Hoa people, and that they should learn from the Indonesians. I left Deng in no doubt as to the visceral suspicions of its neighbors Singapore faced.

Pham Van Dong, I added, had placed a wreath at Malaysia's National Monument. Deng had refused to do this. Pham Van Dong had also promised he would not help subversion. Deng had not. The Malaysians must be suspicious of Deng. There were underlying suspicions and animosity between Malay Muslims and Chinese in Malaysia, and between Indonesians and their ethnic Chinese. Because China was exporting revolution to Southeast Asia, my Asean neighbors wanted Singapore to rally with them, not against the Soviet Union, but against China.

And here is the kicker...

Asean governments regarded radio broadcasts from China appealing directly to their ethnic Chinese as dangerous subversion. Deng listened silently. He had never seen it in this light: China, a big foreign power, going over the governments of the region to subvert their citizens. I said it was most unlikely that Asean countries would respond positively to his proposal for a united front against the Soviet Union and Vietnam and suggested that we discuss how to resolve this problem. Then I paused.
Deng never seen it in 'this' light because just like mainstream Chinese, the racial inferiority of the other Asiatics is as 'innate' and 'obvious' to the Chinese, regardless of citizenship, which is a political device, as that of the blacks to to European and American white supremacists.

To continue in the same section...

Deng's expression and body language registered consternation. He knew that I had spoken the truth. Abruptly, he asked, "What do you want me to do?" I was astonished. I had never met a communist leader who was prepared to depart from his brief when confronted with reality, much less asked what I wanted him to do. I had expected him to brush my points aside as Premier Hua Guofeng had done in Beijing in 1976 when I pressed him over the inconsistency of China's supporting the Malayan Communist Party to foment revolution in Singapore, not Malaya. Hua had answered with bluster, "I do not know the details, but wherever communists fight, they will win." Not Deng. He realized that he had to face up to this problem if Vietnam was to be isolated. I hesitated to tell this seasoned, weather-beaten revolutionary what he should do, but since he asked me, I said, "Stop such radio broadcasts; stop such appeals. It will be better for the ethnic Chinese in Asean if China does not underline their kinship and call upon their ethnic empathy. The suspicions of the indigenous peoples will always be there, whether or not China emphasizes these blood ties. But if China appeals to these blood ties so blatantly, it must increase their suspicions. China must stop radio broadcasts from south China by the Malayan and Indonesian Communist Parties."
Bottom line is this: If any Asian from any ethnic background regardless of citizenship, a political device, does not turn against his government in favor of his Asian ethnic root, he is a race traitor. Acknowledging Chinese superiority comes later.

With today's increased communication sophistication, there is no need for radio broadcasts. If not communism today, since it has proved to be an utter failure and denied China one of two moral appeals, racial and blood ties remains valid since those relations are still being used as a moral hammer in many if not most places in the world.

Vietnam born Chinese and yet you call your motherland Australia. Does that makes sense?
Definition of motherland:
- The country of one's ancestors.
- The country of one's birth.
- Country of origin.

A White American who migrates to China and obtain citizenship is called a naturalized Chinese.

You did say in 2000 about 15-18% of HK people consider themselves as Chinese, a debate you were having with KirovAirship in another thread.

No need to wonder: Racism.

Their racism is no different than that of the American Klansmen. They view everything through a racial prism. Your skin color determine your allegiance with China the heavenly appointed representative of the Asiatics.

This kind of racism have been exported by the Chinese government for decades to the moral distaste and national security threats of Asians themselves and their countries...

From Third World to First : The Singapore Story: 1965-2000: Lee Kuan Yew: 9780060197766: Amazon.com: Books

And here is the kicker...

Deng never seen it in 'this' light because just like mainstream Chinese, the racial inferiority of the other Asiatics is as 'innate' and 'obvious' to the Chinese, regardless of citizenship, which is a political device, as that of the blacks to to European and American white supremacists.

To continue in the same section...

Bottom line is this: If any Asian from any ethnic background regardless of citizenship, a political device, does not turn against his government in favor of his Asian ethnic root, he is a race traitor. Acknowledging Chinese superiority comes later.

With today's increased communication sophistication, there is no need for radio broadcasts. If not communism today, since it has proved to be an utter failure and denied China one of two moral appeals, racial and blood ties remains valid since those relations are still being used as a moral hammer in many if not most places in the world.

Precisely.

Not that i love to brag about the fact that i am Asian or Chinese. The problem is, i don't like it to be taken away by some deranged idealist either. I do swore my alligence to America (When i joined the Army) and Sweden (When i got their Citizenship) i never swore any alligence to Australia, does that mean i do not love the land of Oz? No. Same case with China.

I know many Chinese expat living in Australia and America, not one second they don't think they are Chinese and they are very die hard to the tradition to every single detail. However, they told me that many people back in China called these man Traitor, Slave of the Western and bad name such and such. I do not understand why, but i do now, seeing this forum, i see what they meant.

Those Chinese troll in this forum have make no sense in any international matter, whether or not they are Militarily or Politically, the moment you see some people of the same heritage do not see the same things as they all are, they label them "fake" or "traitor", or unless you are 100% of us you don't have the right to speak on behalf of us. These attutide has got to change. Even though i believe only a fraction of those Troll exist in the Real China while the other just simply don't care.

I don't want to bash china on this issue, but it is exactly these people, these ignorant troll, make the society worse, we should be glad that these troll are not incharge of anything important in China, otherwise it's either war path or destruction path laid ahead

Vietnam born Chinese and yet you call your motherland Australia. Does that makes sense?
Definition of motherland:
- The country of one's ancestors.
- The country of one's birth.
- Country of origin.

A White American who migrates to China and obtain citizenship is called a naturalized Chinese.

You did say in 2000 about 15-18% of HK people consider themselves as Chinese, a debate you were having with KirovAirship in another thread.

Dude, how i call my mother and my motherland is my business, motherland does not necessarily come from my mother. I feel Australia have influence me enough to make it my motherland, so what? I don't even need to seek my mother to approve such a sentence and i need to seek approval from you?

Motherland may refer to a mother country, i.e. the place of one's birth, the place of origin of an ethnic group or immigrant, or a Metropole in contrast to its colonies. Russians commonly refer to Mother Russia as a personification of their nation. Many Russians around the world refer to Russia as their motherland. The French commonly refer to "la mère Patrie" as France; Latin Americans, too, commonly refer to "la Madre Patria" as Spain, but currently without any ideological meaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherland#Motherland

The whole point of Agruing with Kirovairship is i was quoting a Stats in the year i live in HK saying 80-90% of HK resident does not call themselve Chinese, i have never on one minute say that i believe HK Resident or otherwise are or are not Chinese, i was just quoting the stats i saw, and then I was trying to explain you can only be Chinese or Not (A Hint that i believe HK Chinese is Chinese) and he keep debating how the word different between HK Chinese and Chinese live in HK. Well, then all the bashing begin. I HAVE NEVER, IN ANY WORD CLAIM HK CHINESE IS NOT CHINESE. What i said is from that post, people of HK suggested that. I didn't. Then all the fake and traitor bashing begin. People seems to think i am half Chinese so i am not entitled to discuss the Chinese cultire and their language, then when i show them i ahave the ID card, the agrument change to Since i do not own a current ID card, i am not a Chinese or i am a "Fake" chinese.

Quote : You did say in 2000 about 15-18% of HK people consider themselves as Chinese, a debate you were having with KirovAirship in another thread

I did say 80-90% of Hong Kong resident believe they are not Chinese, but did i ever say i believe 80-90% of Hong Kong resident believe they are not Chinese? Even the explaintion of "the different between Hong Kong CHinese and Chinese living in HK" are not my idea, some dude said it on another forum and the dude claim this was the explanation from some university. Did i say i think this is how it is? I believe i did not exert my own opinion on any of this issue, if you can find it's otherwise, i am willing to listen if you show proof, and i am willing to print out a GIANT FONT and apologise to you

I suggest you go back to my post and see what i wrote, i would never put myself as an example on an agrument between nationality

Using the word "naturalized" is racist huh? Americans love to use that word to grant immigrants the American nationality.

Before you bash any American, i suggested that you read into our law first.

In America, Naturalise is a "Process" which are not an actual title you confer to a person. You have the same right (Beside running for president) Whether you are naturalised or by descent or by birth right, there are no different in those category except the process to obtain their Citizenship, calling a person "Naturalised Citizen" is actually against Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment of the US Constitution, so, no, we do not call anyone Naturalised unless they refer to it by themselve. Otherwise you break the law and it's a misdemeanor.

So, the follow illustrate how it's apporiate to use the word "Naturalised"

Have you finish your naturalised yet? Mr Chan? - OK as the person are referring to the process
You are a naturalised Citizen, Mr Chan? - Not OK, as it taking out the class concept it's discrimination.

If you have to ask Mr Chan this question. You ask "Are you an US Citizens, Mr Chan?"

Edit: Added the proof of the law in our US Constitution.

So what? I said we do not call anyone Naturalised unless they refer to it by themselve, i am pretty sure there are WAY WAY more than 2046 naturalized Citizens in the United States, this prove nothing, maybe those are the 2046 Naturalized Citizens gave permission to Wikipedia. Let see if Wikipedia will quote ALL the name of naturalized Citizens regardless of their perference in the United States, and then they will be sued and folded, you love that?

Please read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_A...d_States_Constitution#Equal_Protection_Clause

In the decades following the adoption of the Fourteenth Amendment, the Supreme Court overturned laws barring blacks from juries (Strauder v. West Virginia, 1880) or discriminating against Chinese Americans in the regulation of laundry businesses (Yick Wo v. Hopkins, 1886), as violations of the Equal Protection Clause. However, in Plessy v. Ferguson (1896), the Supreme Court held that the states could impose segregation so long as they provided similar facilities—the formation of the “separate but equal” doctrine.[26] The Court went even further in restricting the Equal Protection Clause in Berea College v. Kentucky (1908), holding that the states could force private actors to discriminate by prohibiting colleges from having both black and white students. By the early 20th century, the Equal Protection Clause had been eclipsed to the point that Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. dismissed it as "the usual last resort of constitutional arguments."[27]

calling people naturalized is the same effect on segregating them, i don't think i need to point out the fact segregation is illegal in the USA today right? According to this, you can't literally call a Chiense American a Chinese American do you think we can call the boarder term of "Naturalized American"?

Face it, i know more about America law than you do. Well, i welcome you to challenge me tho, as i want to see you lose face

I don't see why using the word "naturalized" is a racist thing at all, maybe to you and the US law it is but to me it's not since i'm not an American nor am i living in the US. So no i am not losing face here just because it's a general word to describe a none natural born citizen.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom