What's new

Hum sa ho to!

eva syed

New Recruit

Reaction score
dear members here you will share your talents.................any talent you have and you can also share with us if you have no talent.....bcoz to have no talent is also a talent.......:enjoy:

so first I'll start.................i'm debator, writer and anchor on radio.............i also write poetry but some times.......i am also an artist means i make sketches and paintings.........thats all

well i am an artist too:).i paint.then i paint some more.and then.....a lil more....err...and it goes on:D

Does having a good memory count? I have some affinity for numbers and remember Pi up to 25 digits. I also remember the number of grains that you can place on a chess board if you place 1 on the first square and double on each subsequent square.

I like abstract mathematics, one that can never find any practical use anytime. Damn they always find some use for all that abstract stuff. ;)

I can imitate Yoda and Jar Jar Bings.
Does that count as talent? :enjoy:

Jar Jar was the most interesting addition by George Lucas! :D Thnks for sharing... Compared to you guys i am quite flacid!

Does having a good memory count? I have some affinity for numbers and remember Pi up to 25 digits. I also remember the number of grains that you can place on a chess board if you place 1 on the first square and double on each subsequent square.

I like abstract mathematics, one that can never find any practical use anytime. Damn they always find some use for all that abstract stuff. ;)

i can second that...some of the posts that you find that even i've forgotten i've written...lol

Well I have the best talent.
When some one sends me an email or a message I don't reply. Does this count as a talent tell me. :lol:

Well I have the best talent.
When some one sends me an email or a message I don't reply. Does this count as a talent tell me. :lol:

yeah!
its called NAKHRA talent:lol:
the best talent undoubtedly!

Back
Top Bottom