What's new

Hum sub umeed se hain--truly

Awesome video although I love Hum Sub Umeed say hain I think that it is quite funny I disagree with alot of their facts and specially the hype that Geo brings to very minor problems.

The more you go up; you see below and get scared. No doubt Pakistan is making progress. At the same time the criminals are also making progress. Previously, they used to make robbery in millions, now in billions. If there is lot of bushes on the soil, it also indicates the fertility of the soil.

TV program ‘hum sub umeed se hein’ is indeed funny and amusing. It brings laughter and conveys a message. Geo TV created hype and suffered a ban. Surely it is keeping national interest first. It is no more presenting brutal as heroes.

Its work during the previous operations was admired very much, and now in current situation, Geo is doing a great job and is playing a leading role as one newscaster in the same area. It’s a link between the public and our security forces. Mir Khalil ur Rehman Foundation’s campaign ‘call for Swaat’ is part of it.

And see… how he sees Taliban scenario….

Last edited by a moderator:
However alot of people do think that he hasn't done justice by puting jokes on Altaf Hussain which is kind of funny. Because his speeches can really be made to appear in a comical sense,

This is an awesmoe video too I think all their episodes are quite funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
However alot of people do think that he hasn't done justice by puting jokes on Altaf Hussain which is kind of funny. Because his speeches can really be made to appear in a comical sense,

they did make fun of ALTAF BHAI in the middle i think one episode.... but now they stopped completely.... i guess one call from LONDON could be traced i guess....:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom