What's new

Human Rights Watch - China

^^^^

Internal matters. Don't you know?

Same thing as the Naxalite in India.

You can kill them all. Nobody cares. They are Indians anyway.

Naxals are brainwashed communists who want to overthrow the government with their forest revolution to build a communist utopia state ala North Korea...... and they use every kind of violence...

They are terrorists... enemies of the state who will be wiped out if they wont give up their arms.

Now stop crying.

^^^

Whatever.

Self-serving talks.

I told you even yesterday,why don't you contribute something(apart from this small talk and bashing),just don't comment what you don't understand.and if you have to comment,then comment something thats relative to the topic..India isn't topic here,is it??your hate towards India and Indian members is astronomical.I can report all your posts as not a single post related to China and its human rights.you're creating another different discussion,what other forums calls "Ribbons".and creating Ribbon gets you one way out.but alas,its PDF...

contribute something,something constructive.and get a life,Bashing Indians with foul words isn't life. :tdown:

topic...............

China is using "Pressure Cooker" policy by letting civilians use on small problems.the amount of protest is massive for an authoritarian country.but they(civilians) barely have anything to say in any kind of discision making,policy formulating or any disputed issues.also,Press freedom as well as Internet freedom is another issue as China made one of the most powerful internet surveillance system in the world.anything that is against China can be blocked within minutes,and generally,their massive system helps them to intercept anything that is against China's interest and can be either blocked or deleted.thats more effective than "Iron Curtain" SU used.

india having more poor than whole of Africa , world biggest open air toilet and last but not least more infant death than the entire world combined , is it a complete waste of time to discuss human rights with Indians if you know what I mean:P

^^^

India and China are neighbours.

People quite often mentioned China and India in the same breathe, whether or not India deserves it is another matter.

india having more poor than whole of Africa , world biggest open air toilet and last but not least more infant death than the entire world combined , is it a complete waste of time to discuss human rights with Indians if you know what I mean:P

We have even more population than whole Africa.:lol:

^^^

India and China are neighbours.

People quite often mentioned China and India in the same breathe, whether or not India deserves it is another matter.
I thought Pakistan also bordered China.

Only India obsessed Pakistani will do that on behalf of their new masters who are whopping the a$$ of your ummah brothers in Xinjiang.

Human rights is all about wealth richer country enjoy more human rights than poor one that is a fact

^^^
^^^

Have you been drinking?

I can't understand what you were trying to say.

When I called to order flowers, I often gave the folks (Indians in Mumbai) who worked in the call centers a hard time.

Well, it's actually the World Human Rights Watch that's bashing China!! :P I haven't been to China myself and so haven't a clue of the extent of human rights abuses going on out there! :smokin:

But tell me frankly, isn't most of it true? :what:

Same old rhetorics that they have been rehashing in previous reports
they bash China and you are helping them cheerleading!

What is their comment on india's Human Rights?

edit: get it from armchairPrivate!

Ah!! At last! I was waiting for the mentally bankrupt to come out with that toilet stuff! Now it has! I can rest in peace! :P

And that other a$$hole out here who is bent on derailing this thread with enormous amounts of methane emanating from his orifices, seems to be fully inebriated with the exuberance of his verbosity. Jeeez! :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom