What's new

Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani passes away

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1630519973797.png

Syed Ali Shah Geelani passes away tonight at 10 PM he was 91,on Wednesday died at his home in Kashmir Capital Srinagar.
Syed Ali Geelani was born on September 29, 1929 to Syed Peer Shah Geelani of Zoori Munz village in Tehsil Bandipora which then formed a part of Baramulla district.
Geelani received his preliminary education at Sopore, and finished his studies at the Oriental College, Lahore (Pakistan).
Geelani spent his boyhood in the headquarters of Plebiscite Front at Mujahid Manzil where Moulana Syed Masoodi patronized him. Geelani is all praise for Masoodi. “ I owe him a lot. He has helped me through thick and thin,” Geelani once said in an informal chat at his Hyderpora residence.
Many Kashmiri outlets are showing this news.
انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون

View attachment 774850

Syed Ali Shah Geelani passes away tonight at 10 PM he was 91,on Wednesday died at his home in Kashmir Capital Srinagar.
Syed Ali Geelani was born on September 29, 1929 to Syed Peer Shah Geelani of Zoori Munz village in Tehsil Bandipora which then formed a part of Baramulla district.
Geelani received his preliminary education at Sopore, and finished his studies at the Oriental College, Lahore (Pakistan).
Geelani spent his boyhood in the headquarters of Plebiscite Front at Mujahid Manzil where Moulana Syed Masoodi patronized him. Geelani is all praise for Masoodi. “ I owe him a lot. He has helped me through thick and thin,” Geelani once said in an informal chat at his Hyderpora residence.

Surely we belong to Allah (swt) and to Him shall we return.

View attachment 774850

Allah bless his soul.

Back
Top Bottom