What's new

Hurriyet visited Aselsan facilities

AselFlir300T is to heavy for the T-129,they are looking for alternatives.

As far as i know flir of Anka belong to an Israeli defence firm(probably T-129 too) while majority of radars coming from US based defence firms.

Night vision sensors are producing under license of American FLIR company not Israeli.

130726%20032.jpg

I think this is Aselsans New cockpit design for TUHP helicopters for the sikorsky black hawk programm.

AselFlir300T is to heavy for the T-129,they are looking for alternatives.[/
one of the main capability of aselfir 300 T is over 30000 feet works fine but no chopper in the world can go over 15000 feet

I'm really surprised and somewhat disappointed that the technicians that's handling E/O-systems and optical lenses for such a respected firm as Aselsan doesn't wear any gloves or masks covering their facial hear.

Assembly is a kinda insult but you are right about license production :

-Majority of radars
-Flir of T-129
-Flir of Anka

As far as i know flir of Anka belong to an Israeli defence firm(probably T-129 too) while majority of radars coming from US based defence firms.
Some bold statements right there. You got any source, brother?

Baykuş;4574014 said:
I'm really surprised and somewhat disappointed that the technicians that's handling E/O-systems and optical lenses for such a respected firm as Aselsan doesn't wear any gloves or masks covering their facial hear.

Some bold statements right there. You got any source, brother?
Those statements are from profesionals at another forum(trmilitary).

Those statements are from profesionals at another forum(trmilitary).

Who are those professionals like babbling to seem themselves something different than avarage members ?

Hurriyet introduced many products and some exprt of my pipi said majority of them are licence production and assembly? Let me tell you the details of the products introduced in here.

Kalkan: Designed Developed by Aselsan
Smart-S MK-2: Designed and Developed by Thales. The Smart-S introduced in Aselsan facilities is the one which Aselsan T/R modules integrated. T/R modules are known one of the most improtant part of a radar.
Acar Land watch radar: Designed and developed by Aselsan.

Electro-optic systems:
Eye of T-129 Atak and ANKA whose name is 300T designed and developed completely by Aselsan. 300T's outer coverage methalic box design got the winner in an international competition. 300T itself is one which is one of the biggest resolution level When It is compared with Israeli and European 2nd generation FLIR systems.

Aselsan itself is able to manufacture own lenses. AselPod is also designed and developed by Aselsan. It is in prtotype trial phase.

For electro-optic systems, Aselsan and ODTU developed own QWIP IR detector technologies that So rare countries such as Germany, French, USA, Israel have that advanced IR technology.

Turret systems and their Fire control systems is the main expertise area of Aselsan. No need to mention mission computers and their sorftwares...

Radios, MF/HF systems, Software defined variantsi frequency hopping radios are the first areas Aselsan revealed the advanced products...

Aselsan is designing and manufacturing own Electronic Circuits for own designed products.

With Aselsan's new mcrowave facities to be opened in following months, Aselsan will be top-2-3 biggest radar and EW microwave modules, transducers, receiver...etc production and test center.

In 2014, Aselsan and Bilkent will commence manufacturing own GaN based transistors that So less countries are able to manufacture.

and many more...

Dude, I really wonder What did you smoke before posting that ?

ANKA uses AselFlr-300T and It is unique regarding capabilities in its class. Show me an Israeli E/O which is same by appearance to prove that 300T is licence production of an Israeli or USA system....

DSC01606.jpg

Neither 300T is a licence production of an existing design, nor new AselFlir 100, 135, 235 and 335 to be introduced in following years would be. Watch your statements before posting. At least, Ask about them If you don't have any idea What you are talking about.

What about radars ? Which radar Aselsan designed/developed is coming from USA based defence firm?

Really KRL, SUPARCO, NESCOM and PAC-Avionics Division should look to do JV with German, Japanese, Korean and French-Italian companies in order to make better Electronics and Electrical components that can be used in our equipment. Also GIDS, PEL and Dawlance should also join in to utilize such technologies in order to make commercial products for the public as well.

Dude, I really wonder What did you smoke before posting that ?

ANKA uses AselFlr-300T and It is unique regarding capabilities in its class. Show me an Israeli E/O which is same by appearance to prove that 300T is licence production of an Israeli or USA system....

DSC01606.jpg

Neither 300T is a licence production of an existing design, nor new AselFlir 100, 135, 235 and 335 to be introduced in following years would be. Watch your statements before posting. At least, Ask about them If you don't have any idea What you are talking about.

What about radars ? Which radar Aselsan designed/developed is coming from USA based defence firm?
Why you angry at us,its not our statement.
You are a member there go confront them(trmilitary).
I have read it there to.
And since no one denied it there,we presumed it to be true.

I am member of trmilitary, give me the nickname of these users who said that.

The only discussion about any imported part or licence production is about Vestel Karayel if I remember good (datalink) ...

For God sake, you think really that a company which produces all these equipments under licence or kind of copy will invest a lot of money for Golbasi ?

Why invest a lot of money on R&D if you can produce under licence, please don't compare MKE with Aselsan ...

Aselsan has new companies in Jordan, Kazakhstan, UAE, Azerbaidjan for what ? Product under licence what is already under licence ?

How Aselsan can transfer technology if they produce under licence ?

Just a few questions I waiting for answers brothers ;)

I am member of trmilitary, give me the nickname of these users who said that.

The only discussion about any imported part or licence production is about Vestel Karayel if I remember good (datalink) ...

Same thread tittle as this one but in Turkish.

For God sake, you think really that a company which produces all these equipments under licence or kind of copy will invest a lot of money for Golbasi ?

Why invest a lot of money on R&D if you can produce under licence, please don't compare MKE with Aselsan ...

Aselsan has new companies in Jordan, Kazakhstan, UAE, Azerbaidjan for what ? Product under licence what is already under licence ?

How Aselsan can transfer technology if they produce under licence ?

Just a few questions I waiting for answers brothers ;)
Again,we didnt claim this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom