What's new

Hussain Haqqani & Mansor Ijaz BBM exposes Benazir Killers also

caylu

New Recruit

Reaction score
Recently the BBM conversation between Hussain Haqqani and Mansor Ejaz were revealed. Although lots of programs have been done on it, but unfortunately I see that everyone is doing a copy cat on it. Instead of doing their own investigative journalism they are trying to regurgitate the same information in more inflammatory ways.

Yes I had some free time so I listened to all the conversation in Talat's News Night Program. And I found one very interesting revelation in it. The one which no one has given any importance and which should be the second most important revelation of the whole "episode"

I want to make it clear here that I cannot verify the authenticity of this conversation but i do know that through forensics and other techniques the data of the BBM conversation can be verified. So setting aside the validity of the data one snippet of this conversation is:

05/09/2011 12:31 HH: Are you in London? I am here just for 36 hours. Can we meet for after dinner coffee or s thing?

05/09/2011 12:32 MI: I m in Monaco but it s no problem for me to fly up. Takes 90 minutes. What time did you have in mind? Where do you want to meet?

05/09/2011 12:35 HH: Pls call me. I m at the Park Lane Intercon +442071060900 room 43005/09/2011 12:35 HH: Waiting for ur call now 05/09/2011 13:37 MI: Could access to the 3 stooges who widow the man be arranged as part of the bigger picture?

The simple translation of this bolded sentence is that can Hussain Haqqani talk to the three people who widow Zardari or in other words who killed Benazir.

This sentence proves three things,

1. Does this means Hussain Haqqani knows who killed Benazir Bhutto?

2. This will also imply that Hussain Haqqani being one of the closest friend of Asif Zardari, means Asif Zardari also probably knows who killed Benazir Bhutto and its not TTP or Afghan Taliba. Because I don’t think any Taliban is roaming in London. Also if Mansoor Ejaz knows that who killed benazir bhutto and he also knows that Hussain Haqqani knows that i think it is not a very well guarded secret.

3. It also shows that PPP Ambassador has close terms with the killers of Benazir Bhutto. Does this mean that PPP is protecting the killers of Benazir Bhutto? And are members of PPP are the killers of Benazir or they are friends of Benazir’s killers. Can any foreign element or agency be also part of this wicked plan?

But one thing is certain that this one line is one of the most important line of the BBM conversation. It expose many lies and i think its the duty of the talk show's anchor to do their homework and try to critically analyze all the information they get. Until or unless they don’t expose the double standards of every culprit and corrupt politician they are not doing justice to their job.

It might also expose how much our politicians have themselves invited the foreign interference in our internal matters, although all of them say otherwise.

I wish PTI or PML(N) or any other party goes in the court and ask the court to include Mr Haqqani in the Benazir Murder trial as this information shows that he knows these people.

One general thought for all of us is that these political people who are ready to kill even their own leaders then how can they be honest with us.

Hussain Haqqani & Mansor Ijaz BBM exposes Benazir Killers also « Caylu's Blog

Back
Top Bottom