What's new

Hyderabad blasts – revenge for Afzal Guru’s execution?

^^^^^ what? lol...... then MMRCA and every thing comes to in that account...

bhai pakistan ne kerwaya he me to kehta he tha :pakistan:

been wondering the same thing since heard about blast when will India/ns unleash their blame-train

anyhow innocent human dying for no reason is a sad sad very sad incident regardless of where it happens

one thing boggles me mind correct me, this place Hydrabad is vastly a populated by Muslims isn't it? makes no sense to blowup Muslim brothers for sake of somebody who was hanged on orders of Judiciary

been wondering the same thing since heard about blast when will India/ns unleash their blame-trainanyhow innocent human dying for no reason is a sad sad very sad incident regardless of where it happensone thing boggles me mind correct me, this place Hydrabad is vastly a populated by Muslims isn't it? makes no sense to blowup Muslim brothers for sake of somebody who was hanged on orders of Judiciary
The target was crowded place. Both Hindus and Muslim died, that doesn't matter. 5 students who were buying books among the dead.

been wondering the same thing since heard about blast when will India/ns unleash their blame-train

anyhow innocent human dying for no reason is a sad sad very sad incident regardless of where it happens

one thing boggles me mind correct me, this place Hydrabad is vastly a populated by Muslims isn't it? makes no sense to blowup Muslim brothers for sake of somebody who was hanged on orders of Judiciary

Certainly no.

Seems that they have identified two culprits, funny thing is one person asad or something was present at the blast site in 2007 bombings and this one too. Injured slightly at both times. One Raju has been identified and is being sought with picture on tv for his role in helping the bombs

India mujahideen culprits should be send to their favourite place ie hell.

So Pakistani posters here are indirectly/directly supporting terrorist by linking it with rights of Muslims in India.
No wonder, same country is rife with bombs/explosions and attacks every now and them.

Then Pakistani people should also support if ahmedis/hindus and shias start terrorist activities????

Zeenews Bureau

New Delhi: The deadly twin blasts that rocked Hyderabad yesterday was planned and executed to take revenge for the execution of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru, sources told Zee News on Friday.
Bullshitt! This plan was hatched in Oct 2012! Nothing to do with that terrorist Afzal Guru's hanging!

The real sad incident is a guy name Abdul get injured two times( during - gokul chat and now)....

But if we look positive side.... even he is safe and live even become victim of two blast...

US outsource IT jobs to India.

Can we outsource "CT" jobs to US ?

Surely, Navy Seals want some more action. :D

If the blast would have been in delhi where the execution and trials took place.. then it would have made sense.. Doing Blash 1000km away makes no sense..

But if Delhi was seen as somewhere that it was going to be tricky to carry out an attack and Hyderabad was seen as a "softer" target then it makes sense. Hitting an Indian city is hitting and Indian city.

Also you don't know if it was Hyderabad because of local support, terrorists often operate in locations they know well. For instance a few years back a few terrorists attacked Manchester airport and many home-grown terrorists have planned to attack Birmingham because they know the areas and are working/living in these areas hence they didn't strike London.

What judiciary... What are you talking about ...Terrorists are better to shoot on sight than take them to judiciary.. Now i see you managed to kill two terrorists (Ajmal & Guru) in last 24 years and you say as if its an achievement...What about the dozen's of terror outfits that are running freely...Why not arrest them and take them infront of judiciary????

Please do you know how many terrorists are in Indian jails? It is not as if the GoI allows terrorists to run around freely but it isn't as easy as you'd think to catch them but it does happen every year Indian police arrest these SCUM. And unlike you country once they are arrested they are kept in prison- not freed or given sat phones.

The USG and UKG give similar statements saying there are active terrorist groups operating in their countries, this is just a common sense statement, it doesn't mean you now the exact location of every single one and are simply allowing them to operate freely (like the GoP).

Please the NSG or PARA (SF)/MARCOs would LOVE to go "scum-hunting" but first you need to know where they are and have proof and evidence and warrants. It is not as if the SEALS could do anything in India that India cannot do on its own. The case of OBL was different as the domestic govt had no interest in capturing OBL but were sheltering him.

Please the NSG or PARA (SF)/MARCOs would LOVE to go "scum-hunting" but first you need to know where they are and have proof and evidence and warrants. It is not as if the SEALS could do anything in India that India cannot do on its own. The case of OBL was different as the domestic govt had no interest in capturing OBL but were sheltering him.

Not complete ONE DAY passed to the terrorist Incident & we are starting to SPECULATE???

INDIAN MEDIA :disagree:

BTW did anyone saw in the news, GOI has announced COMPENSATION for the Victims Family:

Rs. 2 Lakh for the relatives of the Dead --> 16 (??) * 2 = 32 Lakhs.

Rs. 50k for the family of the injured --> 100+ (??) * 50 = 50+ Lakhs.

TOTAL = Rs. 82+ Lakhs.

My only problem is that why aren't these much rupees spent to avoid these TERRORIST INCIDENTS than to compensate the family of the victims??

We don't have the money to buy CCTV & other Goodies but Money comes from nowhere when a terrorist incident hit India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom