What's new

Hyderabad’s residential market growth highest among top eight cities, says realty firm

It is mostly to attract tourists. Byproduct of development is gang violence. They don't go together. 😂

You are attracting tourists to areas afflicted with gang violence. There are multiple advisories against travel to India.

You are attracting tourists to areas afflicted with gang violence. There are multiple advisories against travel to India.
It is overblown. I have been to different parts of the city in my one month stay, and have not seen anything like gang violence. I haven't been to old city yet. My ancestors home which is 150 years old is in old city. It is falling apart and it is not economical to develop it. Low ROI. That is the nature of uneven development in India.

It is overblown. I have been to different parts of the city in my one month stay, and have not seen anything like gang violence. I haven't been to old city yet. My ancestors home which is 150 years old is in old city. It is falling apart and it is not economical to develop it. Low ROI. That is the nature of uneven development in India.

It's nothing new. India's depravity was always overlooked for her magnificent temples.

I wouldn't jinx your stay and wish that you would play the lead in the next gang violence related local production.

Just got lucky to come to possess 9 acre lot in city outskirts. Won a court case by default.

You got lucky in a matter of legal responsibility? Do you have Murti Insurance just in case they unearth something there? This is a good business idea to collect finances required to renovate your ancestral home.

It's nothing new. India's depravity was always overlooked for her magnificent temples.

I wouldn't jinx your stay and wish that you would play the lead in the next gang violence related local production.
India is full of contradiction. It is hard to pinpoint what ticks in its growth and what drags it down.

India is full of contradiction. It is hard to pinpoint what ticks in its growth and what drags it down.

Such confusion is ample breeding ground for extremism and radicalisation. Most of the time it doesn't end well for minorities.

Such confusion is ample breeding ground for extremism and radicalisation. Most of the time it doesn't end well for minorities.
By demanding a separate nation, you have made it difficult for our minorities. Same with your minority in your country.

By demanding a separate nation, you have made it difficult for our minorities. Same with your minority in your country.

Right to self determination is a fundamental human right

Right. When are going to grant freedom to Balochistan?

Khalistani can get a separate nation in Canada.

@El Sidd
Let's not troll any more.

We have been factually discussing Indian gang violence, terrorism on foreign soil, economic terrorism and minority problems in the thread. Now you want to discuss Khalistan and Kulbhashan Yadev network in Balochistan.

Where's the trolling?

You got lucky in a matter of legal responsibility? Do you have Murti Insurance just in case they unearth something there? This is a good business idea to collect finances required to renovate your ancestral home.
What is murti insurance?

But it falls under corrupt practices and a concern for FATF. It's as much India's problem as the host countries where the money originates.

Maybe your government is running a campaign, kill a Canadian, get a home in Hyderabad.
@PAKISTANFOREVER will tell you Canadian Sikhs aren't real Canadians. Hence Justin Trudeau isn't really bothered about their murders.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom