What's new

Hyper-nationalist Indian media embarrassing India globally

What a brutal thrashing! That little fat baboon needs to hear this, again and again and again.

They can shout on Pakistani or Muslim panelists and get away with it, but western or Chinese panelists are different.

I still remember Arnab's words " Pakistan should be punished for Pulwama attack" , which we all know now was an inside job. Bigger countries thrashing and shouting on smaller nations, but they cant even name Chinese who has taken over 1000sqkm of land.

They can shout on Pakistani or Muslim panelists and get away with it, but western or Chinese panelists are different.

I still remember Arnab's words " Pakistan should be punished for Pulwama attack" , which we all know now was an inside job. Bigger countries thrashing and shouting on smaller nations, but they cant even name Chinese who has taken over 1000sqkm of land.
I don't know, with your confidence and certainty, that Pulwama was an inside job. I do know that this creature is a blustering bully, like his friends in power at Delhi.

Does this sound familiar to those who are up-to-date on Indian politics and Indian media watch?

I saw this debate last night just before I slept. Loved the thrashing Pooswami got, but I believe the Lisbon member left after Arnab responded with his usual bruised ego, so no more fireworks happened.

Arnab is a disgrace to journalism. He has single handedly, since 2010 brought about the downfall of English language channels in India. Hindi had already gone to the dogs, and we were clutching to English channels for some sense, but he didn't let us. I normally don't hate anyone, but make an exception for this creature. He embarrasses India, murders his profession, humiliates guests and influences others to behave like him. A dead decomposing rat stinks less than this piece of shit. A million cowardly men with inflated egos and small d*cks must have died and got re-incarnated as Arnab.

He reminds me of the English teacher's pet students in school, sitting in the front row, whom the teachers treated as the son they never had, adored him when he showed interest in all things English, spoke sentences perfectly, while we Hindi/Punjabi speakers were treated as 2nd class students. Naturally his types got bullied outside class, and this is their revenge.

Last edited:
All of Indian media is siding with Ukraine in this war, opposite of the official government stand (which though technically abstention, actually amounts to supporting Russia). I feel they haven't thought much about it and are going with the prevailing international civilian mood, which is anti-war and therefore projects Russia as a villain.

All of Indian media is siding with Ukraine in this war, opposite of the official government stand (which though technically abstention, actually amounts to supporting Russia). I feel they haven't thought much about it and are going with the prevailing international civilian mood, which is anti-war and therefore projects Russia as a villain.

Modi is using his media to mould Indian people's opinion to become anti-Russia to help him overtly support the US.

It was funny to see Arnab given a lesson :laugh:

Did the panelist explain why Putin's war is beneficial for India btw? Hope Arnab was not too gobsmacked to ask him to explain that :rolleyes1:

Modi is using his media to mould Indian people's opinion to become anti-Russia to help him overtly support the US.

It is likely that the government has decided to support Russia officially so that the military procurement does not hit obstacles, but otherwise decided to toe the western line through the media. Russia too probably doesn't care what Indian media or people think, as long as they get to sell.

Did the panelist explain why Putin's war is beneficial for India btw? Hope Arnab was not to gobsmacked to ask him to explain that :rolleyes1:
You don't insult param poojya sri sri Arnab Goswami ji maharaj and then survive the counter assault. I too was hoping for some explanation but either the panelist left disgusted, or was taken down by Arnab's foot massagers.

It is likely that the government has decided to support Russia officially so that the military procurement does not hit obstacles, but otherwise decided to toe the western line through the media. Russia too probably doesn't care what Indian media or people think, as long as they get to sell.
You give GOI too much credit. Indian media and people mostly support Ukraine because it is a good underdog story. There may not be anything more to it :laugh:

You give GOI too much credit. Indian media and people mostly support Ukraine because it is a good underdog story. There may not be anything more to it :laugh:

You have a point regarding the underdog. People yes, they like to go with the woke social media flow, which is decidedly anti Russia at this moment.

You have a point regarding the underdog. People yes, they like to go with the woke social media flow, which is decidedly anti Russia at this moment.
It is not just woke to support Ukraine. Putin's Russia is China's junior partner without a doubt. China will prop up the regime like it helps keep North Korea and Venezuela afloat. Perpetually on life support, Russia will take China's side in any major conflict with India. It cannot afford not to as long as the west does not like Putin. Infact, it is believed by many that Soviet delayed the delivery of MIG 21 to India even back in 1962 because Soviet preferred China over India.

There are no friends in geopolitics, only mutual interests :cheers:

I saw this debate last night just before I slept. Loved the thrashing Pooswami got, but I believe the Lisbon member left after Arnab responded with his usual bruised ego, so no more fireworks happened.

Arnab is a disgrace to journalism. He has single handedly, since 2010 brought about the downfall of English language channels in India. Hindi had already gone to the dogs, and we were clutching to English channels for some sense, but he didn't let us. I normally don't hate anyone, but make an exception for this creature. He embarrasses India, murders his profession, humiliates guests and influences others to behave like him. A dead decomposing rat stinks less than this piece of shit. A million cowardly men with inflated egos and small d*cks must have died and got re-incarnated as Arnab.

He reminds me of the English teacher's pet students in school, sitting in the front row, whom the teachers treated as the son they never had, adored him when he showed interest in all things English, spoke sentences perfectly, while we Hindi/Punjabi speakers were treated as 2nd class students. Naturally his types got bullied outside class, and this is their revenge.

The Lisbon member is not just some random bloke.

wiki: After serving in the Spanish government as Foreign Affairs Minister under Felipe González (1992–1995) and as the Secretary General of NATO (1995–1999), he was appointed the European Union's High Representative for Common Foreign and Security Policy, Secretary General of the Council of the European Union and Secretary-General of the Western European Union and held these posts from October 1999 until December 2009.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom