What's new

I am a Jat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am manoj singh pharshwal... this gotra is found in 9 states of india and almost everywhere in in Pakistan... Jats are categorized into viz. Vedic Jat , Deheio Jat and Mulle Jat.... i.e. me being a vedic and Aryan Jat.... Deheio is mixture of jat blood with other communities ... and Mulle Jat who attends Jat Mahaselan Today as well are converted Jats.

I have been on some middle management and senior positions with MNCs , me being PMP(US), AIII(mumbai), CFA, AMFI, MBA n M. Tech. (Pharmaceuticals)

I had a very bad experience with PDF....

JAT.... Just Adore Them or Just Avoid Them...

Regards.
Manoj Singh Pharshwal

Forum rule 1: Never give out your real name....we have a lot of cyber bullies here
Forum Rule 2: Never give soo much gyaan in one post..save some for your next post. :P

Welcome to pdf!! :)

And why did you say you had a bad experience in pdf??

Can see this guy will do well on the forum:)

aap se kuch puchna tha... i tried tagging you yesterday but somehow it didnt work, forum issues I guess.
I wanted to show you a pic from Hyd to confirm something, from what I know you've been to that place many times right??

Last edited:
Forum rule 1: Never give out your real name....we have a lot of cyber bullies here
Forum Rule 2: Never give soo much gyaan in one post..save some for your next post. :P

Welcome to pdf!! :)

And why did you say you had a bad experience in pdf??

aap se kuch puchna tha... i tried tagging you yesterday but somehow it didnt work, forum issues I guess.
I wanted to show you a pic from Hyd to confirm something, from what I know you've been to that place many times right??
I live here now , in HYD i mean . so ask away:)

I live here now , in HYD i mean . so ask away:)
Is this true???

image.jpg

I dont know who lives in Pakistan's Hyderbad, may be @Leader can help.

I am manoj singh pharshwal... this gotra is found in 9 states of india and almost everywhere in in Pakistan... Jats are categorized into viz. Vedic Jat , Deheio Jat and Mulle Jat.... i.e. me being a vedic and Aryan Jat.... Deheio is mixture of jat blood with other communities ... and Mulle Jat who attends Jat Mahaselan Today as well are converted Jats.

I have been on some middle management and senior positions with MNCs , me being PMP(US), AIII(mumbai), CFA, AMFI, MBA n M. Tech. (Pharmaceuticals)

I had a very bad experience with PDF....

JAT.... Just Adore Them or Just Avoid Them...

Regards.
Manoj Singh Pharshwal

Bhai your ubber aryan pharshwal clan does not exist in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom