What's new

I am a Muslim of the Indian subcontinent. Let me tell you a story. This is the story of my life.

Nothing wrong with that , No worries. Nobody gets to choose where or what they are born into.

True! No one... but does one think?
When brought up on a cope serum and raised on a spectrum... where even the search of Objective Truth becomes trivial... then of course word in stone... the unchanging/unchanged word and ruminations of a wandering mind become equal... naturally all becomes meaningless or only as meaningful as the next shade.

Your comment previously on the warnings posted by another poster demonstrated precisely as much... here is more of that for posterity.
[(56:41-52) As for the People on the Left: how miserable will be the People on the Left! They will be in the midst of scorching wind and boiling water, which will neither be cool nor soothing. and a shade of thick, pitch-black smoke, Surely they had lived before in luxury, and had persisted in the Great Sin. They used to say: “What! Once we are dead and are reduced to dust and bones, shall we still be raised to a new life from the dead? (We) and our fore-fathers of yore?” Tell them, (O Prophet): “The earlier ones and the later ones shall all be brought together on an appointed Day. Then you, the erring ones and those that gave the lie to the Truth, Will be eating from the Tree of Bitterness.]

So, of course those who insist on seeing from their own eyes will have to wait. Till then there are signs, a book and all their senses, reflexes and fortunes.

You do not have to reply as there isn't much left that you haven't already said...

Either something gives you pause or it doesn't... that is not up to me or anyone else on this board.

Last edited:
That’s even worse, to be disgusted of your ancestors than being merely ashamed. Remember they were to be pitied than censured.

They worshipped cows and animals, rocks and stones and had abhorrent caste system and superstitions or they were Buddhists, no one actually knows any more 😂😂😂

It's a pity they were trapped in such horrendous beliefs, we were lucky they saw the light and embraced the one true God and Islam

Changed everything

They worshipped cows and animals, rocks and stones and had abhorrent caste system and superstitions or they were Buddhists, no one actually knows any more 😂😂😂

It's a pity they were trapped in such horrendous beliefs, we were lucky they saw the light and embraced the one true God and Islam

Changed everything

zq5-2701368.jpg

Plus why any sane person should accept these ugly, smelly, filthy, naked creatures as holy men? worthy of respect and veneration?

Last edited:
You must live in an echo chamber. I don't think you understand how revolting your customs are to the outside world. God's commandments are clear, you want to carry on then go ahead there will be spiritual implications. Find Jesus and save yourself if Islam isn't your thing. Anything but paganism or atheism.
You say that. Others say your customs are disgusting . Go fight it out but remember the Hindus come with many gods , you got just one.

Changed everything
And look at where it got you - all this derision and abhorrence you face worldwide could have been avoided had they showed some strength of character but guess they couldn’t just take the punishment forced upon them

but remember the Hindus come with many gods , you got just one.
And that God is a true god- singular, Supreme and a divine entity not limited in power unlike the gods in Hinduism, which do not even deserve the position of gods due to the sheer existence of other gods nullifying their ability to be Supreme.

And that God is a true god- singular, Supreme and a divine entity not limited in power unlike the gods in Hinduism, which do not even deserve the position of gods due to the sheer existence of other gods nullifying their ability to be Supreme.
Now you see why you guys get just one? You can’t even begin to comprehend goodness , so they kept it simple and got you one. Those of you that study hard, develop some strength of character and show some promise will eventually graduate to better faiths

Now you see why you guys get just one? You can’t even begin to comprehend goodness , so they kept it simple and got you one.

So you believe that your gods are not supreme?

This is a logical debate, my friend.
Only one God can have supreme power
If there are multiple Gods, as you claim, power is offshored and they no longer become Supreme anymore.
Therefore, the sheer existence of multiple Gods nullifies the existence of there being a truly Supreme and Ominpotent power.

Those of you that study hard, develop some strength of character and show some promise will eventually graduate to better faiths
Perhaps you should study a bit harder, because your logic of multiple gods is clearly failing here.

I studied hard, developed my character and re-discovered Islam- the truth.

You say that. Others say your customs are disgusting . Go fight it out but remember the Hindus come with many gods , you got just one.

And look at where it got you - all this derision and abhorrence you face worldwide could have been avoided had they showed some strength of character but guess they couldn’t just take the punishment forced upon them

😂😂😂😂 It's gotten us faith in God

There are 2 billion of us, we are enough to hate any enemy like Hindus

You seem to think we would give a shit what some idol worshipper thinks of the faithful, we don't 😂

We have time and we have numbers

So you believe that your gods are not supreme?

This is a logical debate, my friend.
Only one God can have supreme power
If there are multiple Gods, as you claim, power is offshored and they no longer become Supreme anymore.
Therefore, the sheer existence of multiple Gods nullifies the existence of there being a truly Supreme and Ominpotent power.

Perhaps you should study a bit harder, because your logic of multiple gods is clearly failing here.

I studied hard, developed my character and re-discovered Islam- the truth.
so now you set the rules for what a god is ?
I totally agree with the proposition that you set the rules for what a god is.
That being the case, others also can set the rules for what a god is.
Voila - you have many gods, personalized gods.
You just practiced hinduism !

PS: you do show promise

😂😂😂😂 It's gotten us faith in God

There are 2 billion of us, we are enough to hate any enemy like Hindus

You seem to think we would give a shit what some idol worshipper thinks of the faithful, we don't 😂

We have time and we have numbers
and that is a good thing that it got you faith in god. But if you can hate others it also means you don't agree with your god! as to numbers, beyond a minimum threshold, quality trumps quantity every time. so that's nothing for you to be proud of.

so now you set the rules for what a god is ?
I totally agree with the proposition that you set the rules for what a god is.
That being the case, others also can set the rules for what a god is.
Voila - you have many gods, personalized gods.
You just practiced hinduism !

PS: you do show promise

and that is a good thing that it got you faith in god. But if you can hate others it also means you don't agree with your god! as to numbers, beyond a minimum threshold, quality trumps quantity every time. so that's nothing for you to be proud of.

I have not set the attributes of God, I have only logically stated the requirements for an Omnipotent and supreme being to exist.

I have not set the attributes of God, I have only logically stated the requirements for an Omnipotent and supreme being to exist.
your 2 sentences contradict each other. A thinking brain does that.
Now, does Omnipotent mean unique ? no
Does supreme mean unique? no
Meaning, just extend your own logic to the next step and you once again end up with the hindu philosophy of unlimited goodness in unlimited forms and formlessness.

once we get there, all these arguments about 1 and many, form and formlessness, attributes & inattributability etc become moot.

There is a hindu school of philosophy for that state. But one needs to get there by expanding one's own thought.

your 2 sentences contradict each other. A thinking brain does that.
Now, does Omnipotent mean unique ? no
Does supreme mean unique? no
Meaning, just extend your own logic to the next step and you once again end up with the hindu philosophy of unlimited goodness in unlimited forms and formlessness.

once we get there, all these arguments about 1 and many, form and formlessness, attributes & inattributability etc become moot.

There is a hindu school of philosophy for that state. But one needs to get there by expanding one's own thought.

I don't think you know what a god is.
Explain to me what you think a god is?

We understand completely 🤣

No one wants this weird Hindu shit in their lives
you don't understand because you can't. yet.
any other assertions you make from that state therefore is futile

I don't think you know what a god is.
Explain to me what you think a god is?
yes. your question is THE answer !!
what i think god is god.
what u think god is god
the what matters not
the i & u do

Last edited:
you don't understand because you can't. yet.
any other assertions you make from that state therefore is futile

yes. your question is THE answer !!
what i think god is god.
what u think god is god
the what matters not
the i & u do

The problem you have is you Hindus just need to get over the fact we dumped Hinduism and moved on

Hinduism was nothing for us, we have moved on to faith in one true God and you Hindus can worship whichever freaky idols or animal you want to

The problem is just like Jinnah warned you Hindus have a stick up your *** about it, therefore you constantly feel the need to try and connect our people to a Hinduism that is worthless to us In the hope that we would suddenly go "of course flying monkeys makes sense because maybe one of our ancestors was stupid enough to worship a flying ape"

Get over it buddy

The problem you have is you Hindus just need to get over the fact we dumped Hinduism and moved on

Hinduism was nothing for us, we have moved on to faith in one true God and you Hindus can worship whichever freaky idols or animal you want to

The problem is just like Jinnah warned you Hindus have a stick up your *** about it, therefore you constantly feel the need to try and connect our people to a Hinduism that is worthless to us In the hope that we would suddenly go "of course flying monkeys makes sense because maybe one of our ancestors was stupid enough to worship a flying ape"

Get over it buddy
i'd be so happy if it was true what you said about unconnectedness. I mean if only you lot didn't have any connection with Indians it'd be so simple for India to just ignore or swat you off. Problem is all those ancestral genes in you. Indians are at once disappointed in your ancestors for succumbing to force or greed or fadfall; and sad at what has predictably become of you all. So like I said, it'd have been much easier if you what wish was true.

As to Jinnah etc - he was a smart cookie. wanted to be PM and got his wish. Didn't bother himself with islam etc but boy did he get your folks into a frenzy !

for your own sake however, don't torture yourself. You're not ready yet to begin to understand any hindu concept. May be after some time

Back
Top Bottom