What's new

I am ashamed of being Pakistani

Bro....This is the time for people of Pakistan to wake up before its too late.....So far Indian's are winning the WAR with Pakistan through their MEDIA by spoiling the young generation of Pakistan. We atleast need to BAN each & every product from India whether they are under-wears & as well the Indian channels.....Gen.Musharraf tried to do this but there was a small demonstration on this which was headed by PPP & PML-N to get the people support on this. People used to watch Indian movies on CD's but now they are playing indian movies in Pakistan Cinema's and the Indian govt using all this money (earning from the people of pakistan through their movies & media channels) on their Defence & training terrorist to destroy Pakistan....This should be control 100% at any cost.....Soon insha-Allah we will see a New Pakistan and these bullshit govt came to an end with their evil deeds.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.....PAKISTAN PAIDABAD :pakistan:

Such Ignorance!:disagree:

g.. that lady is so emotional. is she for real? if she is, you guys need few more like her & channel that emotion into real purpose so something good comes out of it!!

Bro....This is the time for people of Pakistan to wake up before its too late.....So far Indian's are winning the WAR with Pakistan through their MEDIA by spoiling the young generation of Pakistan. We atleast need to BAN each & every product from India whether they are under-wears & as well the Indian channels.....Gen.Musharraf tried to do this but there was a small demonstration on this which was headed by PPP & PML-N to get the people support on this. People used to watch Indian movies on CD's but now they are playing indian movies in Pakistan Cinema's and the Indian govt using all this money (earning from the people of pakistan through their movies & media channels) on their Defence & training terrorist to destroy Pakistan....This should be control 100% at any cost.....Soon insha-Allah we will see a New Pakistan and these bullshit govt came to an end with their evil deeds.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.....PAKISTAN PAIDABAD :pakistan:

This is too much man... Indian gov. is not production house ..it is nicely functional government which has many task to do .. like health improvement , educate people , build infrastructure , improve foreign relations .... long list . But GOP can go into this business. They don't need to hire actors for movie or serials .. they have in-house talent pool..

But GOP can go into this business. They don't need to hire actors for movie or serials .. they have in-house talent pool..
Or they can just go to PDF. We have plenty of funny clowns here. :pdf:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Emotional lady, but she is saying right..... still no need to get emotional in the national assembly. The assembly is supreme...... sanity must always prevail there

My Salute to this Honourable Lady

Its totally surprise.
The first result that google displays on " I am ashamed"
Is " I am ashamed of being pakistani"

Really? you must be having an unique google search of your own:lol:

He's right, go to Google

And type in 'I am ashamed'. The search help feature will show 'I am ashamed of being Pakistani' in the very beginning. This works in google.co.in also, and even on google.com, if you type upto 'I am ashamed of being' it will complete it for you. This basically shows who is searching for what term in which country, and how frequently.

He's right, go to Google

And type in 'I am ashamed'. The search help feature will show 'I am ashamed of being Pakistani' in the very beginning. This works in google.co.in also, and even on google.com, if you type upto 'I am ashamed of being' it will complete it for you. This basically shows who is searching for what term in which country, and how frequently.

Yeah, right not only google.co.in
but also google world over and i did search from US.

He's right, go to Google

Unfortunately when i type in "I am ashamed" the first one showing is "i am ashamed of my body" :D and i am in US too.

Back
Top Bottom