What's new

I am ashamed to be an Indian : Nobel Winner Singh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Indian educated class, at least some of them are voicing their concerns over Indian's steps to remove Articles from their constitution to remove special status of Kashmir.

Nobel award winner A Singh has criticised the Indian government's action and had said that he is ashamed to be an Indian.

He is been kicked out of University because of his misconduct and nepotism. You can do your research.
I think those are the ones who always get award. its not new thing in india but sanity is rare, if you want to check charactor then look at your PM who is support state terrorism butcher of gujrat once was banned to travel to US now awarded as highest seat in India. make sence.

The Indian activist shela rashid first exposed the atrocities of Indian army in J&K and now she is getting threats.

Anyone who is talking about atrocities in Kashmir facing the mob trolling, indian Govt & indian media encourage mob trolling deliberately. Infect Indian media & Govt are also a important part to increase insanity & sane voices are being criticized.

we need to distinguish RSS/BJP evil ideology from the rest of Hinduism. The ideology of RSS/BJP is not really Hinduism. And that's what we need to promote so that not only people from around the world but also Indian people rise their voice against such brutal & subhuman ideology.

I think those are the ones who always get award. its not new thing in india but sanity is rare, if you want to check charactor then look at your PM who is support state terrorism butcher of gujrat once was banned to travel to US now awarded as highest seat in India. make sence.

Every leader has blood on their hands, this is how the world works, and this a truth you accept it or not this is how it was and this is how it will be. Let the history judge if he is a villain or a hero.

Every leader has blood on their hands, this is how the world works, and this a truth you accept it or not this is how it was and this is how it will be. Let the history judge if he is a villain or a hero.
If your own people criticize you and you Dont listen infect you suppress the sane voices and promote anarchy which can cause war then the world call you Hitler. Next Hitler is modi, mark my words.

wow like i said pethatic and india have no sanity who will support a killer only indian history will judge you as a support of killing innocent people. definatily he will not be a hero and if you push him he make sure there will be no one to call himself indian. like how no one wants to remember who drop bombs on japan.

If your beloved modi keeps this shit up, soon he will have blood on his face as well.

Back
Top Bottom