What's new

I am proud of the Kargil operation: Musharraf

58511_10151357208643531_1664549535_n.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

shoe not shoe, but still kargill is the real dent which musharaf brutlly did to india, & as whole nation, it has greatly has distrubed the whole nation?:bounce::taz:
prime examples can be seen, whenever some thread comes up, & most of indian members unsuccsessfully kept trying to win it on PDF?;)
it kept giving every indian the needed pain? anyway?:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No Indian would say that kargil was not pain....but it was big embaracement for Pakistan that even Pakistan cry for it

I am not personally a supporter of General Musharraf anymore but I do believe that the Kargil debacle was not a mistake. India took 1000 miles plus of territory from us during the Siachen debacle. It is beyond my understanding why there was so much noise over Kargil. The 1971 defeat and the Siachen dispute deserved a response from Pakistan.

It goes on only to show how meek we have become and how our policy, once strong and proud against India has declined into submissiveness. I am a Nationalist and seek to change this. But I wonder if some of these lazy men (politicians) who lost us half the nation will leave me alone for my patriotism.

I am not personally a supporter of General Musharraf anymore but I do believe that the Kargil debacle was not a mistake. India took 1000 miles plus of territory from us during the Siachen debacle. It is beyond my understanding why there was so much noise over Kargil. The 1971 defeat and the Siachen dispute deserved a response from Pakistan.

It goes on only to show how meek we have become and how our policy, once strong and proud against India has declined into submissiveness. I am a Nationalist and seek to change this. But I wonder if some of these lazy men (politicians) who lost us half the nation will leave me alone for my patriotism.

When India did Siachen, it had a plan, and it succeeded. When mushy did kargil, he had no plan beyond the initial infiltration. It was bound to be a military failure. All said and done, Pakistan's kargil op FAILED. And that is why it is incomprehensible why he would be proud of it.

There is no helping for such people. :fie:

Indian members,

Its in our benefit to have Pakistanis celebrate Kargil as a victory.

Atleast then you won't have Pakistanis seeking a revenge/response for Kargil, say like Mumbai attacks or parliament attack or another Kargil etc.

At one time it benefited India when Pakistan became more and more a pariah state, but today an unstable Pakistan seem to be an equal threat to India.

There is a DIFFERENCE.

LOC is defined till Pt. NJ9842, beyond which lies Siachin, so TECHNICALLY India din't BREACHED the Shimla Agreement of 1972 (which calls for respecting LOC by both nations), while conducting Operation Meghdoot.

On the other hand, Kargil lies very well within the Indian side of LOC, thus PA breached the Shimla Agreement during it's Kargil Operation of 1999.

again living in denial???? the whole world says something else and u something else!!!

The world may say something else, we dont care. The reality is that it was us who fought n won militarily, not the world nor others who claim victorious n blackmail others to join their war mongering.

@arp2041 : How about reposting @Dillinger reply about Point 5353 from IDL .......... ;)

If it seems fit here , please post it .

Yaara that was for consumption by a Pakistani friend, let the trolls have their fun- if a person doesn't wish to see reason then kya kar sakte hain bhai, besides that's one post in a series of long posts with counter posts and is an incomplete exchange because I have yet to reply to the last counter. Kshamikkanam!:cry:

Waise bhi Mushy and his fans need to have a celebration however baseless it might be, never deny a person catharsis. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

"I do believe that the Kargil debacle was not a mistake."

Do you see the contradiction inherent in that statement?

A "debacle" is "a sudden and ignominious failure", or "a fiasco", so if Kargil was a "debacle", how can it not be a "huge mistake" by definition? Or do you mean to say that taking "revenge" for 1971 and Siachen was so important that the failure was worth it to appease the national "ego"?

To think or act like that in international politics is childish in the extreme.

Now here's the thing, India army declared Kargil operation a success. If Pakitsani operation was a success too, let Pakistani state declare it as such before a bunch of hurt fanboys celerate it on forums :)

I think that would be fair, but looks like Pakistani state has learnt their lessons from celebrating the 1965 ''victory'' as more and more people internally question it today and internationally it was always a joke.

There is a DIFFERENCE.

LOC is defined till Pt. NJ9842, beyond which lies Siachin, so TECHNICALLY India din't BREACHED the Shimla Agreement of 1972 (which calls for respecting LOC by both nations), while conducting Operation Meghdoot.

On the other hand, Kargil lies very well within the Indian side of LOC, thus PA breached the Shimla Agreement during it's Kargil Operation of 1999.

Now you are expecting too much. You are asking a hurt person to look at reason and technicalities and international legal nuanses? Come on, if people don't feel hurt and wronged, how will they justify to themselves their own terrorism and other illegal acts???

Yaara that was for consumption by a Pakistani friend, let the trolls have their fun- if a person doesn't wish to see reason then kya kar sakte hain bhai, besides that's one post in a series of long posts with counter posts and is an incomplete exchange because I have yet to reply to the last counter. Kshamikkanam!:cry:

Waise bhi Mushy and his fans need to have a celebration however baseless it might be, never deny a person catharsis. :)

What ??? I have not read those posts and counter posts.Was that in naswaristan ??

Have not visited it naswaristan in a few days .

What ??? I have not read those posts and counter posts.Was that in naswaristan ??

Have not visited it naswaristan in a few days .

Yup, baat wahi purani pt 5353 aur dalu nag pe atki hai, maps magwaen hain- scan maar ke post duunga explanation ke saah- but abhi kaam bohot jyada hai yaar, a 21 year old has other needs that cannot be met on the net. :)

Yup, baat wahi purani pt 5353 aur dalu nag pe atki hai, maps magwaen hain- scan maar ke post duunga explanation ke saah-

I can understand hindi to some length but this is hard ........cannot understand the things written in bold ......:undecided:

but abhi kaam bohot jyada hai yaar, a 21 year old has other needs that cannot be met on the net. :)

And what all will that needs be ......:lol:

PS ; Are you a mallu ??

The subject matter is not about gaining or loosing land.

General replied to Pakistanis from certain quarter, who are demanding his trial because of his Kargil action.

General's claim leave no room for discussion.... he was a soldier and he decided to have action and face the criticism, instead of having no action and still being criticized by pro Indian populace.

In the end it was a sensible choice.. atleast, this way General got to burn the blood of Indian loyalist politicians of Pakistan, who are hell bent to levy Indian transit aid tax on Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom