What's new

I am proud of the Kargil operation: Musharraf

Actually it was a brilliantly conceived operation, even some American General admitted to that......however, had Nawaz Shariff not petered out, no Indian member would dare be opening a thread on Kargil today.....any ways, this topic has been discussed to the bone.....nothing more can come out of it. !!

Kargil was the most senseless operation from all the three angles be it tactically , strategically or politically . it just dint make any sense, if he had to secured an open area on the Pakistani side then he could have done that & could have increased area patrolling with forward posts in that particular area, there was absolutely no need to cross the line of control, & the Lahore declaration should have been given due time to proceed with out hindrance.

GOD help us from people like you.

Kargil war was a Military success turned in to political defeat. I don't care the monkeys nutt sack with the propaganda & lying India thinks.

The truth is India was suffering very badly in Kargil war.

Spoken like a true mental. People like you can't handle & bare the truth.

So please don't quote me .. Sensible people LIKE YOU should avoid quoting people like me ... :tup:

Actually it was a brilliantly conceived operation, even some American General admitted to that......however, had Nawaz Shariff not petered out, no Indian member would dare be opening a thread on Kargil today.....any ways, this topic has been discussed to the bone.....nothing more can come out of it. !!

Nawaz Sharif wanted Pak Army to withdraw but Gen. Musharraf kept stressing out that we have India by their throats then Nawaz Sharif left to US, he deliberately lost the table talks because he was & still is completely incompetent & he signed the withdrawal. Military success was turned in political defeat. Nawaz Sharif was & is a traitor.

may I know what he gained from kargil... and what he is proud of :lol: :omghaha: :rofl:

Enlightened moderation. ;)

On a serious note, things have been downhill for Pakistan after that all round debacle.

A first class military debacle, international isolation, diplomatic engagement between India and US reached a new high, LOC became internationally recognized as inviolable...

The list is endless. It was a loss from which Pakistan has not recovered so far.

Nawaz Sharif wanted Pak Army to withdraw but Gen. Musharraf kept stressing out that we have India by their throats then Nawaz Sharif left to US, he deliberately lost the table talks because he was & still is completely incompetent & he signed the withdrawal. Military success was turned in political defeat. Nawaz Sharif was & is a traitor.

Absolutely.....on one hand NS claims that he was not aware of the operation, but then he pulls out the causality figure from his hat.....and the Indians here believe both his claims. :lol:

may I know what he gained from kargil... and what he is proud of :lol: :omghaha: :rofl:

He is proud that he succeeded in putting all blames on Nawaz Sharif and come clean. He sent Nawaz Sharif to America to stop the war, Nawaz Sharif took all the public wrath. "saanp bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi na tooti."

He is proud that he succeeded n putting all blames on Nawaz Sharif and come clean. He sent Nawaz Sharif to America to stop the war, Nawaz Sharif took all the public wrath. "saanp bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi na tooti."

But the "dirty four" have been exposed for all to see now.

Only the die hard denialists are still in denial. ;)

Absolutely.....on one hand NS claims that he was not aware of the operation, but then he pulls out the causality figure from his hat.....and the Indians here believe both his claims. :lol:
We are Indians, of course we believe the head of a state rather than a defeated and immature general :lol:

Kargil war was a Military success turned in to political defeat. I don't care the monkeys nutt sack with the propaganda & lying India thinks.

The truth is India was suffering very badly in Kargil war.

Spoken like a true mental. People like you can't handle & bare the truth.

:-) Military success? Wow... In what way... ending the war with capturing one single peak which is shorter than the peaks in Indian control?

Every country in the world suffer very badly in war.... But it doesn't matter how much one suffered, what matters is who achieved the objective... India did it!

If Mush considers it as proud... they why was Pakistan lying that it was NOT regular Pakistani Armed forces!

Back
Top Bottom