What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the very existence of this topic is once again a reminder that 1947 Revolution was necessary and well-deserved

thank God for the founding fathers and spiritual advisors for what was to be the PAKISTANI peoples' Revolution.

Even without this topic the partition was a good thing.

Today , Mehran, GHQ & Kamra have been attacked . Without the "buffer" created by the partition, Tambram, kalaikunda & Lohegaon would have also been attacked.

Why do most Pakistanis keep on saying this to themselves even after 65 years? Were you that insecure since 47?

Nope..just that most of our friends from across the border have the tendency of doing a victory dance whenever Pakistan is suffering and they usually pin it on our raison detre !

India is no exception.

US

UK

France

Denmark

Pakistan

India

Iraq

Russia

Afghanistan

Saudi Arabia

...the idea that Muslims can live peacefully even among themselves, let alone with other communities is at a steady pace being proven wrong every passing day.

uske ghar main aag nahi lagi....he is sitting in usa safely and cursing usa for droning pakistan and then collecting blood money.

Ha ha .. well said

the very existence of this topic is once again a reminder that 1947 Revolution was necessary and well-deserved

thank God for the founding fathers and spiritual advisors for what was to be the PAKISTANI peoples' Revolution.

Got the land but still didn't get the all-elusive peace.

Like I said, something fundamentally wrong with either Islam or the way it is practised.

loyal pawns of nehru dynasty are getting into action now on TV channels in india to pin blame on pakistan.They have got green light from sonia madamji.....:rolleyes:

millions died during partition,during artificially created famines in bengal that blood count a lot.

I never said it didn't but can't you see the inherent viciousness of what your proposing ? Pick up guns and fight the State like the Maoist do...! I'd give anything (except Pakistan !) to stop the killings that went during the Partition but what your advocate isn't even blood spilled as an after-effect but a deliberate action ! I can't be in favor of that.

Abu, after 65 years, you dont need any justification of why you did or did not need Pakistan. Please donot be that insecure about your country.

Instead, what would be more worthwhile than patting your own back for having an imagined 'vision', maybe you should try and wonder why even after 65 years of having your own country, you lag behind in everything compared to your imagined enemy, why inspite of having homogeneity in religion, you have an exponentially greater amount of religious violence and strife.

May you succeed in changing that in your country and living peacefully.

I knew this thread would come handy at some people's need of justifying their existence.

The problem is the reason why this thread exists at all.

we need to see the mentality then and now. The reason behind creation of pakistan was defnitely different than the reason whey India's Muslims are taking on the streets today. What we see today is not Indian Muslims protestiong against discrimination against them, but they are actually taking the street in support of the muslims who are not Indians.

Abu, after 65 years, you dont need any justification of why you did or did not need Pakistan. Please donot be that insecure about your country.

Instead, what would be more worthwhile than patting your own back for having an imagined 'vision', maybe you should try and wonder why even after 65 years of having your own country, you lag behind in everything compared to your imagined enemy, why inspite of having homogeneity in religion, you have an exponentially greater amount of religious violence and strife.

May you succeed in changing that in your country and living peacefully.

No one is ! However it works both ways especially if we parted the way we did.

And the reason why we're where we stand right now is because of 30-40 years of a country called 'Afghanistan' and our gullibility in believing that somehow the International Community gave a foOk ! They didn't...and we suffered when Afghanistan pulled us into the abyss with itself.

I never said it didn't but can't you see the inherent viciousness of what your proposing ? Pick up guns and fight the State like the Maoist do...! I'd give anything (except Pakistan !) to stop the killings that went during the Partition but what your advocate isn't even blood spilled as an after-effect but a deliberate action ! I can't be in favor of that.
Aren't we dying every day like insect?Or you are unable to see the blood in different forms.

India should not be divided onland..if they really hate it so much..they may leave whenevr thgey want....and if you're really that interested please allow them into pakistan...which am sure they will reject.

Ye sahi hai .....

Hamaray se hamari minorities nahin sanbhaltin, is liye tum le lo.

Kiyun, asi khoti nun hath laya hai

You are a multi-ethnic, multi-religious and diverse country

This time it is Muslims, next time Christians, then Sikhs - it will continue ......

Keep your Unity in Diversity.

Hor chupo !

The problem is the reason why this thread exists at all.

we need to see the mentality then and now. The reason behind creation of pakistan was defnitely different than the reason whey India's Muslims are taking on the streets today. What we see today is not Indian Muslims protestiong against discrimination against them, but they are actually taking the street in support of the muslims who are not Indians.

By destroying our property and insulting our soldiers??? let them burn themselves and their families like how the Tibetans do in protest that would be welcome form of protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom