What's new

"I" in BRIC might stand for Indonesia, not India

Jealous Much ???

China Beats U.S. in Buying Rolls-Royces - Speakeasy - WSJ

I hope its not these ones:lol:

article-1172635-049ACCBF000005DC-676_468x314.jpg

A £30,000 copycat Rolls-Royce? It must be made in China | Mail Online

inflation is at its core a product of currency devaluation.

if we go by your logic, Zimbabwe must be the greatest nation on earth due to its 10^16 percent of inflation per year. That's ALOT of demand... for paper to pay for things, since that paper is worthless.

How much longer do you think until we see 1 million rupee bills? 1 billion? 1 trillion?

Inflation has two side my friend one of which money supply which is determined by lending rate and other is demand supply mismatch......
You talk of zimbabwe they are in hyperinflation coz of currency collapse and no local production to meet demand hence supply constraint........
Growth and inflation are two side of same coin when you grow at 9% with local demand economy, inflation is will be there ..
In case of china which mass producing country and exporting economy it can grow at 9 % with little or no inflation.....
Take example of japan they have been printing money for last decade one bailout after another but they are still in deflation........ coz lack of local demand.....

And if i may say so next in line is China, massive deflation is on the way .all this stimulus driven steriod growth will end .....
like 2008 deflation hit Usa ... India will also face some deflation but falling commodity prices will provide some cushion to local demand..
i would really like to know your view on this ......

www.businessinsider.com/the-truth-about-the-china-an-economy-on-the-verge-of-a-nervous-breakdown-2011-10

Not really. I can actually afford a Rolls Royce if I want to, can you?:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

^ Is 10 year old pics all you got?

Please educate yourself about China's highly advanced automobile industry first. Our domestic company Great Wall Motor is our national champion!

Great Wall Motors

greatwall-c30-new-1-458x305.jpg

Is it oxymoron day today ?:lol:

And the article is from 2009, not ten years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, I can't. Sure I can buy one but I cant afford one. Average Rolls customer in US is worth
$40 million, $20 mil liquid. I'm not there yet nor have I ever claimed to be. If you are worth $40 million, good for you. If not, the Indian bragging is just sad.

But you can make fun of the hunger in the countries like North Korea?, who mind you is one of the closest ally of China.

But then again this is what Chinese foreign policy is all about, so no surprises there.

Interesting that you dare talk about hunger!

NK doesn’t have 2,000,000 children died of hunger every year like your democratic India has.

In fact, NK has about 100% literacy, which we don’t expect democratic India can catch up in next 100 years, doesn't matter how turtle-ish you wanna be.

That’s perhaps true that because NK is China’s ally and India isn’t.

So you better lick up to China’s boots or tough luck to your perpetual hunger.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

a.aaa-Copy-cat-D.jpg

^^^^
India is not growing at 9%. Those external debt financed days are long gone.

Neither is China .... no more ghost cities, now.

Apparently, the ghosts have refused to pay for them.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

^^^^

Neither is China .... no more Ghost cities, now.

Apparently the ghosts have refused to pay for them.

New South China Mall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"I" in BRIC might stand for Indonesia, not India

Hmm....

I think OP and other relevant members should send email to Goldman Sachs and other relative authorities and inform them about this serious issue with facts based on Haq Amusings Blog. That Indonesia should be included instead of India may be they get faint after watching the earth shaking facts from amusing's blog and the concerned chines citizens of this forum :)

LOOOOL! Damn!

That's exact copy of phantom! And that dude is denying on face and saying "this is our original design"! wtf!! :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

^^^^

India is growing at 7.5%

Interesting that you dare talk about hunger!

NK doesn’t have 2,000,000 children died of hunger every year like your democratic India has.

In fact, NK has about 100% literacy, which we don’t expect democratic India can catch up in next 100 years, doesn't matter how turtle-ish you wanna be.

That’s perhaps true that because NK is China’s ally and India isn’t.

So you better lick up to China’s boots or tough luck to your perpetual hunger.

What on earth? Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

I don't care if the hunger or starvation is happening in North Korea, India or any other country for that matter. Its unfortunate and sad and those who make fun of someone else's suffering while sitting in Western countries are the lowest form of scum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom