What's new

I Just Bought A New CAAAAR!!!

Its a good buy.

I have a diesel version. Gives me 20 -21 Kmph.

A good machine. You will enjoy it.

Oh Shaabaash - It looks nice ! :cheers:

Phir eik chakar hii dilaaa deiii New Car mein ? :azn:
Arre bhai yeh koi kehne ki baat hai? Ek chakar kya, hazaar chakar laga lo! Lekin saath men beer bhi le aana!!!
drinking-28.gif

Its just a car! Doesn't look too long to me! And you cant fix an apartment in it as you are talking about! It looks like the size on Toyota Corolla!

WTF!!???

You got a car with all of these gadgets for just 8 lakh INR? Roughly equivalent to 16-18 lakh PKR.

Now go and ask somebody that which car comes in 18 lakh PKR with what gadgets and you will be surprised. This is dirt cheap man!

Cars in Pakistan are way too over priced.

Good luck to you.

BTW, is the Nav system inbuilt? If so, I suggest you get rid of it and get a off the shelf portable nav system. These inbuilt ones are quite pesky to use, often ridden with errors, and are also very tough to update (and costly).

WTF!!???

You got a car with all of these gadgets for just 8 lakh INR? Roughly equivalent to 16-18 lakh PKR.

Now go and ask somebody that which car comes in 18 lakh PKR with what gadgets and you will be surprised. This is dirt cheap man!

Cars in Pakistan are way too over priced.

Good luck to you.

BTW, is the Nav system inbuilt? If so, I suggest you get rid of it and get a off the shelf portable nav system. These inbuilt ones are quite pesky to use, often ridden with errors, and are also very tough to update (and costly).

All just due to local production bro. Tata's similiar models are even cheaper. And also,Nissan is trying to get a hold in the market,thats also a reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom