What's new

I look 30-40 years into future: Zardari

sorry mani bhai, i apology and reverse my comments.

Mate i can assume that it may be on a lighter note from your side but if you really want to make some humor than make sure humor like such that doesnot sound offensive or hurt anyone .

Rest its all cool, nothing personal

Any idea why the Democracy has worked so well for India then ???

I guess the answer for that is we persisted with it for long learning from mistakes and ensuring that Army was subservient to Democracy and not the other way around !!!

Democracy didn't worked for India either (Given that in what sense you're talking about), and i guess it's not fit for any third world country.

we know that military is very powerfull in pakistan. but then why did u guys throw out mushi???

look india also has a powerfull military but indian military chief has no powers, he is basically a common man who has to ask the pm to even get a 1980s ambassador car for travel. yet india is 2nd fastest growing economy and rising in every field. but on the other had we r also the poorest nation in the world doesnt mean we go crazy and throw out the govt every 5 yrs. keep patience and eventually things willl improve.

I supported Musharraf. Despite his flaws, he was the best leader Pakistan has had in my 28 years on this earth.

India is growing because its power is de-centralized. Which means every state or province within India competes with each other which causes growth.

In Pakistan, the power is centralized in Punjab by the Military and Government. And thus Punjab runs the show, with Sindh playing second fiddle and the Punjabs laughing at the chaos that occurs in Karachi as its some foreign country while Kashmir is used as cannon fodder with India and FATA and NWFP are some backward wild west where no one ventures and Balochistan is seen as a place where we get our Gas from.

De-centralize the power, give each province control over its own destiny, let them compete with one another and see Pakistan's economy grow.

But the Punjabi power-brokers in Pakistan will never give up their stranglehold and thus the chaos that is ensuing Pakistan will continue.

Democracy didn't worked for India either (Given that in what sense you're talking about), and i guess it's not fit for any third world country.

I guess you are implying the Chinese model.... Not everyone can replicate Chinese model , fair enough its worked for them .....If you look at it in a macro level on a more practical note with all its shortcomings democracy has been the best answer among all available answers !

Same holds true for pakistan too , they just need to persist and be patient with Democracy ... Too much power with Army has been their downfall each time they tried to experiment with Democracy !

I supported Musharraf. Despite his flaws, he was the best leader Pakistan has had in my 28 years on this earth.

India is growing because its power is de-centralized. Which means every state or province within India competes with each other which causes growth.

In Pakistan, the power is centralized in Punjab by the Military and Government. And thus Punjab runs the show, with Sindh playing second fiddle and the Punjabs laughing at the chaos that occurs in Karachi as its some foreign country while Kashmir is used as cannon fodder with India and FATA and NWFP are some backward wild west where no one ventures and Balochistan is seen as a place where we get our Gas from.

De-centralize the power, give each province control over its own destiny, let them compete with one another and see Pakistan's economy grow.

But the Punjabi power-brokers in Pakistan will never give up their stranglehold and thus the chaos that is ensuing Pakistan will continue.

You are altogether wrong on this, Its not what it is but its what has been perceived by the non-punjabis as a result Punjabis have too face too much of offense anywhere they go may it be Karachi or Baluchistan. Do you think Peoples party which is totally a sindh oriented part and its where it gets most chunk of its vote from will focus more on Punjab which is currently governed by the biggest opposition PPP currently has .

Have you ever come to known about the un-fair power distribution Punjab is suffering from, Do you even know the number of days the cng stations are closed in Punjab compared to Karachi or for that matter other provinces? Have you ever tried to compare it or its just you want to live with Punjab-phobia?

Do you even know the reason of power crisis lies withing sindh? Kalabagh dam was not approved by sindh because they never wanted to give any share to Punjab out of the resources they hold, by their logic which most of us heard and laughed at was something like that " If the electricity will be extracted from the water for Punjab then what we will have left in the water we will get" something crap like this was said and it goes outside the boundaries of rationality , i mean heck so poor attitude towards Punjab

When you saw any Punjabi laughing at chaotic situation in Karachi? And by the way whatever happening in Karachi how does it relate to Punjab? It has everything to do with the people who live there , Its more of a political war b/w ANP, MQM and PPP. Karachi unlike lahore is divided in different areas ruled by different parties some areas belong to mqm while some PPP and ANP unlike lahore or Punjab which are ruled by a single party, so where does the problem lie? In people of Karachi who elect them and the political parties that want the hold of Karachi or Punjab who is still accommodating many Sindhis who are settling in Punjab because of poor law and order situation in Karachi . I had never seen so many sindhis and Karachi-cites ever in Punjab like now i am seeing and we never had any problem with them because sindh is a part of Pakistan and we are a nation unlike the attitude Punjabis have to face when the go to sindh or especially Karachi

And as far as Baluchistan is concerned , its not about whether the development programs were introduced there or not but its whether they wanted it or not. Every engineer which is sent their for some development work most of them has been killed due to the strong hold of criminal organization like BLA, Do you know how many Punjabis have been killed in Baluchistan till today? Last time a Punjabi professor went to Baluchistan and he was killed in quetta. Do you know how many times the development plans were prepared but not implemented due to the high resistance faced from some conservative balochis. I know there have been glitches on the part of the governments also but you cant ignore the above mentioned factors as well , both are crucial

And Oh please dont prioritize and regard people separately as sindhis , baluchis or punjabis because its a disgrace to our mother nation Pakistan. we are Pakistanis and dont create differences among people of Pakistan on the base of lame posts without having much knowledge about the root of the problem

Zardari is a Good Man anything Good that Happened to Pakistan after Jinnahji is Zardariji...

Let Allah be Meharban on him , Make him PM of Pakistan for another 30 years & After his Death Give him Jannat ...

Ya Kudha Ab tere Jannat ko Tu hi Bachale... :rofl:

Such a Visionary . Has he awarded himself with Nishan-e-Haider yet or it will be in coming times . We indians will definately give him bharat ratna for The contribution he has made to defense of India :D

Such a Visionary . Has he awarded himself with Nishan-e-Haider yet or it will be in coming times . We indians will definately give him bharat ratna for The contribution he has made to defense of India :D

nishan e haider is for dead he will award it to bb sheed and bhutto shaheed :rofl:

nishan e haider is for dead he will award it to bb sheed and bhutto shaheed :rofl:

So you must be very keen on him getting Nishaan-e-haider :rofl: . What is highest civil honor in Pakistan that is given to live persons ??

Why don't you leave then? Who's stopping you?

not again , have you read my post on last page in reply to another guy with same response like you?

wats the problem man? cant i express something out of humor or frustration after reading this crap zardari?

Why there is always a race of proving oneself to be more patriotic through un-productive means?

I look 30-40 years into future: Zardari

e7lcf4jpg.gif

this is not joke,, he can't award the Nishan e haider even the Army Shaheed without approval of Army General. Do you know that kyani has turned down this award even the approval of President and prime minister to Lt.Yaser ,who was deserved for this award as per inquiry of Naval Base.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom