What's new

I Love to See Maryam Nawaz Cry

I love seeing Maryam Nawaz cry. It's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Her Ioss is the only reason I'm still alive. I was born to love and enjoy the failure she has achieved
Some say obsession converts into love one day and then leads to stockholm syndrome, nonetheless, I respect your wishes.

Pretty? By what standarads?
Bengali Baba.

I just can't wrap my head around how is this convicted criminal still free, criticizing, and threatening the courts?

I love seeing Maryam Nawaz cry. It's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Her Ioss is the only reason I'm still alive. I was born to love and enjoy the failure she has achieved

Pretty? By what standarads?

Don't know man, she looks alright. She must've been better when she was younger.

Maryam-Nawaz-1.jpg

Every time I look at Maryem Orangzeb face feel like vomiting

Early sign of falling in love. First you dislike, then you hate, then you resent, finally you fall in love.

You choose Vawulence
download (1).jpg

Don't know man, she looks alright. She must've been better when she was younger.

View attachment 864741

Early sign of falling in love. First you dislike, then you hate, then you resent, finally you fall in love.
she was actually worse...there are pictures of her..this cuteness that you see is basically surgeries, beauty creams and treatments put together for a magical result :lol:

You choose Vawulence View attachment 864769

she was actually worse...there are pictures of her..this cuteness that you see is basically surgeries, beauty creams and treatments put together for a magical result :lol:

Alright man, doesn't matter. Even if she took surgeries to look pretty I am not complaining. Only if she was like 20 years old, she would be dilruba.

Alright man, doesn't matter. Even if she took surgeries to look pretty I am not complaining. Only if she was like 20 years old, she would be dilruba.
You got anything in Bangladesh we could trade for her?

A Generator. Or maybe an electric kettle.

Better yet, just send a Biman Bangladesh flight over. We'll send her through.

You can have her.

You got anything in Bangladesh we could trade for her?

A Generator. Or maybe an electric kettle.

Better yet, just send a Biman Bangladesh flight over. We'll send her through.

You can have her.

:rofl: Why so much hate bro? You are also showing early signs of falling in love.

pmln will make another deal or blakemail it was open shut case but taking time.

Decision could be against pti so shouldnt have high hopes.

She look better now then in her 20s lol power of money.

Back
Top Bottom