What's new

I saw Sachin shiver against Shoaib: Afridi

it would take india a millinnium or i must say forever to produce a bowler like akhter

even if the guy is a druggie

No doubt Akhtar had talents to be a good bowler.But it doesnt help the team or the game if one is sitting outside more than half the time of his career due to drug abuse,or being out-of-form or injuries isnt it?Signs of a promising player,but not an achiever.

No doubt Akhtar had talents to be a good bowler.But it doesnt help the team or the game if one is sitting outside more than half the time of his career due to drug abuse,or being out-of-form or injuries isnt it?Signs of a promising player,but not an achiever.

u r wrong, he played many matches, and proved himself, he had medical reasons, which he has explained, that he couldnt remain fit, and he performed more than he could

u r wrong, he played many matches, and proved himself, he had medical reasons, which he has explained, that he couldnt remain fit, and he performed more than he could

He was good,no doubts.But the cricket hall of fame is loaded with many who were more disciplined and performed better.Getting the point?

it would take india a millinnium or i must say forever to produce a bowler like akhter

even if the guy is a druggie

akhter is right, indian, nahi pasand tu book na buy ker, 500 rupae ke chat khaa le :rofl::rofl:

Yes 500 rupaiye main shoaib ki chachi ki chaat lo .:lol:

No-pun intended .:)

Afridi has also started giving his opinions on International Diplomatic relations...Good for him..

come on bro its just a game of cricket.dont make it a india pakistan jung.yes it is good to be afraid coz it keeps u alive.so wat if the little master is a bit scared.i mean every one is.i absolutely love him as a player n NO DOUBT HE IS THE ALL TIME GREATEST PLAYER THE CRICKET ARENA HAS SEEN:pakistan:

Another failed person, who is just trying to justify his carrier... I would like the comments from Waqar, Imran and Abdul kadir (akram already commented)rather than from these crackpots (Akthar and Afridi). These mentioned cricketer are legends and lived up to the game of cricket..

come on bro its just a game of cricket.dont make it a india pakistan jung.yes it is good to be afraid coz it keeps u alive.so wat if the little master is a bit scared.i mean every one is.i absolutely love him as a player n NO DOUBT HE IS THE ALL TIME GREATEST PLAYER THE CRICKET ARENA HAS SEEN:pakistan:

Dear Lancer,

I appreciate your sanity and may be what you said could be true, but whats the intention of thoes comments of akhthar and afridi is more significant rather than thoes words.

I may not have seen Sachin tremble but Ganguly, for one, was visibly scared of Shoaib.

Anyway, being scared can actually help...

Bro the only INTENTION here is to sell that book nothing else.u can easily make out the plot.it is same as creating all those controversies before the release of a movie so ppl will not see it for the movie itself but they ll go for that negative publicity.

Just another example of the current crop of Pakistani sportsmanship and incompetence. These guys need a leaf out of yesteryear Pakistani players. Their sportsmanship was bought forward when they attempted to swivel on the pitch or eat cricket balls or ball tampering or drugs or match fixing. Heck, they have problems with their own cricket board. If everything else fails some even have blamed Hindus for their incompetence. When they set such shining examples of sportsman ship the only attention they will get even from their own fans is when they target Indians or Hindus.

Afridi even mislead his entire nation by dodging question of his teams pathetic performance by talking about Hindu hearts.

India- Pak cricket was exciting because of the talent, passion and zest each team displayed on the field. Today, in India, Ind-Pak contests continue to finzzle out. Ind-Aus is the new Ind-Pak. Pakistan has played a major part it not all of it for this slow downside. Not only Ind-Pak, but for one brave Pak bus driver and a brave SL team, Pakistan could have pushed out cricket from the subcontinent.

Sad but very true!!!

afridi ki auukaad nahi hai sachin ke against mein bolni ki!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

ganguly was scared of all fast bowlers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom