What's new

I tried to save Kanpur from becoming another Muzaffarnagar: SP MLA Irfan Solanki

Desi Guy

Reaction score
Country
India
#Kanpur #Uttar Pradesh It's been more than 5 days since hundreds of junior doctors in various cities of Uttar Pradesh went on strike to protest against the police brutality on the students of Kanpur's Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial (GSVM) Medical College following a clash with the local Samajwadi Party (SP) MLA Irfan Solanki on Friday night.

24 deaths

So far, over 24 patients admitted to various hospitals in the state have lost their lives while hundreds remained unattended at various medical colleges due to the strike.

Big question - What really caused the clash on 'Black Friday'?

irfan.jpg

Even after five days of the clash, the big unanswered question is - What really triggered the clash between the junior doctors and SP MLA on the Friday night?

SP MLA Irfan Solanki's version

The man in the eye of the storm SP MLA Irfan Solanki says that the clash started when he objected to some junior doctors of GSVM who were allegedly misbehaving with an elderly person near the college.

"I raised an objection as the elderly man they were misbehaving with seemed like hailing from some rural area and probably unaware of the Kanpur city. Also, I noticed his beard and topi (skull cap) and feared that Kanpur may become another Muzaffarnagar if the altercation continues as it's a religious-sensitive city. I just tried to save Kanpur from becoming another Muzaffarnagar and sent my gunners to settle the dispute but the junior doctors started thrashing my security guards. And when I tried to intervene, I too was manhandled by the junior doctors after which I complained about the matter and went to hospital for the treatment as I was brutally thrashed," Irfan Solanki told News18 over the phone.

GSVM's junior doctors version

Contrary to the scene explained by Irfan Solanki, the junior doctors have the other version to explain. Doctors say the MLA used his political muscle and high-profile stature to teach them a lesson after the motorcycle of a junior doctor hit the MLA's car.

"As he is an MLA of the ruling Samajwadi Party hence he thinks that he can go scot-free even after committing the crime," a junior doctor said.

"The police and SP MLA with his several supporters had beaten hundreds of junior doctors of GSVM black and blue as the SSP of Kanpur Yashaswi Yadav is a good friend of SP MLA Irfan Solanki," a junior doctor told News18 on the condition of anonymity.

24 junior doctors in jail

According to reports, 24 junior doctors are still under police custody in Kanpur. Police say all of them have been released but they are not ready to leave the jail. Reportedly, the doctors in jail have demanded that all the charges against them should be dropped else their career will be ruined.

Medical services crippled

On Monday, over 300 teachers of Kanpur's GSVM college had resigned in the wake of agitation by junior doctors against the arrest of their colleagues which has paralysed the medical services in the state.

CM assures to drop charges; no words on SSP, MLA

UP CM Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday had assured the striking junior doctors that the charges against the jailed doctors will be dropped. But he didn't say a word about the Kanpur SSP Yashaswi Yadav and SP MLA Irfan Solanki.
I tried to save Kanpur from becoming another Muzaffarnagar: SP MLA Irfan Solanki- News18

All the development done in India are dragged down by these mofo politicians in UP/Bihar/West Bengal/Orrisa/Jharkhand . These states contribute to about one third of population of India and hardly contribute anything economy wise .

They are close to sub saharan africa in HDI levels .

And it is because they have the ugliest and most crooked of politicians who even to this date love to fan tensions in the delicate communal harmony of India .

Kuch hua nae ki " I am muslim that is why this was done " ,

" Ram mandir banayengey and uske liye mauke mauke pe riots karengey ."

"Rath Yatra karengey and poorey India me jaaha jahaa jayengey riots ka outbreak kerwayengey " .

Sick of Politicians in these states .

Dr Sunil the intern at Kanpur who was ruthlessly bashed by the Police is now paraplegic because of spinal cord Injury and is not likely to walk for the rest of life .

Between Irfan Solanki lies caught on TV.

Not even the Professors in the Medical college were spared . The Head of department of Preventive Medicine was thrashed by the ssp Yashavi Yadav and SP goons .

Click for a detailed report :
ISSUU - Observer Special Edition by IIJNM Bangalore

Last edited:
This Solanki is a known gunda and his fahter Haji mushaq solanki was also a gunda MLA of SP. The "old man" whom he claims to save from the doctors has not been produced before the police or the media till now. There's no reason to beleive his concocted story. SP govt has been brazen in their gunda raj in UP, party members think themselves to be above the law. Meanwhile this SSP Yashaswi Yadav is a close confidante of CM Akhilesh Yadav , he's an IPS of Maharashtra cadre and Akhilesh Yadav specially called him to UP to help in restoring "law and order", he is known to be defiant of his seniors. IT was he who carried out the raid at the students hostel .

Samajwadi Party is like the Taliban of India. Bunch of goondas, nothing else.

Had only the Kissan Union listened to Khaps from Haryana.

Sanjay Gandhi PGI ,Lucknow doctors have resigned in mass ...

All the development done in India are dragged down by these mofo politicians in UP/Bihar/West Bengal/Orrisa/Jharkhand . These states contribute to about one third of population of India and hardly contribute anything economy wise .

They are close to sub saharan africa in HDI levels .

And it is because they have the ugliest and most crooked of politicians who even to this date love to fan tensions in the delicate communal harmony of India .

Kuch hua nae ki " I am muslim that is why this was done " ,

" Ram mandir banayengey and uske liye mauke mauke pe riots karengey ."

"Rath Yatra karengey and poorey India me jaaha jahaa jayengey riots ka outbreak kerwayengey " .

Sick of Politicians in these states .

People of those region and their fuckin backward mentality is mainly responsible for this. Politicians just cash on it nothing else.

Why cant u guys be like the jatt
Kisan Union had a strong hold in the western UP so the bhaichara cr@p was bought by people there although they are regretting it now ..otherwise except mewat Harayna cleansed itself back in 47.

Back
Top Bottom