What's new

I used to be an Islamist

Not a troll brother. What do you expect me to do when they accuse Suuni's of being a terrorist in Syria, when they call us a wahhabi ally with Israel or whatever they do to make us look bad. What I'm trying to do is expose the truth that's all but you all never understand :rofl:

P.S not a fake Muslim, a real Muslim who is exposing the truth about the reality in Iran and the Shiitsm :azn:

Not a troll brother. What do you expect me to do when they accuse Suuni's of being a terrorist in Syria, when they call us a wahhabi ally with Israel or whatever they do to make us look bad. What I'm trying to do is expose the truth that's all but you all never understand :rofl:

P.S not a fake Muslim, a real Muslim who is exposing the truth about the reality in Iran and the Shiitsm :azn:

a shown in the topic all you say about Iran all the time was bullshit
remember you said parliament got no sunnis ? ah.. man stop live with your hatred propaganda
world is not only salafis

myself i never use the word wahhabi. by the way. and again i have only sunni (if muslim) friends here and my afghan friends in Iran are pashtun .. no shia. i guess i am more open minded than you.

anyway i can understand some people are worried about some muslims. in Europe for exemple.
and myself being foreigner i worry for Europe it looses its culture with time. it is not only about muslims ... i see in Paris so many Africans and a lot of Asians taking big parts of economic parts of the city.
Even when i go to the 13th part of the city, if you are white skin or worst Arab looking, local people look at you like a foreigner.

Maybe it is globalization. And it is good. But in the same time... white people disappear. But still we all criticize them . Ironic.

But not as much as Syria or Muslims always blame Jews for everything or Israël.
We need big changes in our education . that's a true point. if we don't want to see our bad points we go nowhere except stone age, like every place where are salafis. or shia extremists too.

in your opinion whats the purpose of a religion?

Nothing. Nothing at all. Man can choose to be good, bad or jobless. Whatever he chooses, religion offers him the right excuse to do it. At least, Islam and Hinduism does. I don't know enough about other religions to make a statement. At any rate, i personally, want nothing to do with any religion at all.

A more fundamental question is what humans want from life. If "religion" helps achieve that, then, and only then, does it have any relevance. (The Sabbath was made for man and all that ...)

I am not against Islam, I am for the facts the way I see it.
Every religion has some good n bad.

Every religion is given by God . It can't have some good and some bad. It can have only good things. Bad things are added afterwards, by the selfish followers , after the messenger of God , who had brought that religion goes from this world.

I know how you people think. No, it wasn't a troll post at all. If you search back in my posts long enough, right from the introductory thread, you can reach your own conclusions about my claim's veracity. I remember rather accurately how i used to defend Islam in this forum itself a long while ago.
If you have left Islam, It does not prove that Islam is bad or incomplete. It proves that you have not been able to understand Islam correctly. If you are not satisfied with Islam and you have left Islam, but there also remains a fact that still 1.3 Billion Muslims in this World are satisfied with Islam. And they proudly call themselves Muslims. Why ?
Probably you might have got some doubts and you may not have clarified your doubts with an Islamic Scholar. Because , they are experts of that subject. I am sure if you find a genuine Islamic Scholar, Your doubts , if any , will be cleared.
Every Muslim can't understand the whole Quran and Hadith by his own. For Example, In Schools and Colleges, Even though we can read law books, medicine books etc , we don't understand everything just by reading only. We refer to some other thing , like More books, professors etc.

Another thing which helped me make my decision is the fact that i learned to read, write and understand Arabic. Not just read and recite like many of my friends.

this statement is so revealing...

If you have left Islam, It does not prove that Islam is bad or incomplete. It proves that you have not been able to understand Islam correctly. If you are not satisfied with Islam and you have left Islam, but there also remains a fact that still 1.3 Billion Muslims in this World are satisfied with Islam. And they proudly call themselves Muslims. Why ?
Probably you might have got some doubts and you may not have clarified your doubts with an Islamic Scholar. Because , they are experts of that subject. I am sure if you find a genuine Islamic Scholar, Your doubts , if any , will be cleared.
Every Muslim can't understand the whole Quran and Hadith by his own. For Example, In Schools and Colleges, Even though we can read law books, medicine books etc , we don't understand everything just by reading only. We refer to some other thing , like More books, professors etc.

Hi, please don't make assumptions about me when you clearly, have no idea who i am or where I come from. You are a stranger to me, as I am a stranger to you.

That being said, I have had to endure the displeasure of attending morning madrassa (deobandi) for good number of years. I have never lacked of access to "Islamic scholars". Interesting thing about these scholars though, there is no way to debate a certain interpretation without being warned of blasphemy. I also found their attempts to associate science and Islam with vague Islamic quotes quite repulsive.

There are many other factors, too many to list. But its a very hard decision to live with. Especially considering, my family and friends ostracized me.

PS: Zakir Naik is an idiot and a delusional moron, please don't post his videos as a reply. Many have tried.

Islam must be the religion with highest number of closet Atheist, agnostics. I mean we all know what happens to open atheists in Islamic countries like BD,Indonesia,Iran,KSA. These people don't have any other option but to pretend to be Muslims. That's the main reason why we don't hear from many Muslim-atheists/ agnostics.

Thousands of hindus are converting to islam even in india...:rofl:
dude today religion has become more like a company talking about how many customers they have in each country and how many customers are purchasing their product every day,better u shud stop worrying about how many people convert to islam and start worrying about whats happening to people because of islam

dude today religion has become more like a company talking about how many customers they have in each country and how many customers are purchasing their product every day,better u shud stop worrying about how many people convert to islam and start worrying about whats happening to people because of islam

Shytty come back... try again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom